UNDENIABLE evidence that height determines your life

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Fuck normies

Manlets are not pissed because of Napoleon Rage, they are pissed because in the words of Joseph Stalin " A dwarf is a cruel joke by mother nature"

I present to you Nikolai Yezhov

Ezhov NI
Screenshot 20200807 203944 YouTube

Stalin appointed Yezhov as head of his secret police NKVD

Joseph Stalin knew that because of his short height of 5' that he would be extremely hateful toward humanity so he would have no problem killing 2.5 million people ( Major Heightpill )

People were arrested, innocent or guilty, to terrorize the people of the Soviet Union as Communism rules thru fear

They were killed in firing squads, starved to death, froze to death, or sent to work in the Gulag which are work labor camps that have an almost impossible chance of surving your sentence in them

But at the end of his career Stalin had him assassinated and replaced, because Stalin just has to kill everybody at some point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, Gargantuan, middayshowers and 11 others
no 6'1 for my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4430 and 7 others
So are you saying Stalin did everything he did because he was 5'6

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadeep and Deleted member 1973
no 6'1 for my face
Yezhov face mogs you but yet he had no remorse for slaughtering anybody and everybody due to the absolute nightmare terror fueled existence as dwarf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and GigaMogger
Cant imagine what goes on in a manlets head.... Just lol @ the level of insecurity/cope they must feel tbh.. even PUA jew RSDTyler once said he ignores short guys because they act wierd... and thats coming from a manlet himself ffs JFL

Im brutally terrified of sub 6psl Ethnic Manlets .... purely because of the fact they remind me i also could have been born like that if lucks wasnt on my side

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Gargantuan, CursedOne and 5 others
ust lol @ the level of insecurity/cope they must feel tbh.. even PUA jew RSDTyler once said he ignores short guys because they act wierd... and thats coming from a manlet himself ffs JFL
When did he say this? jfl
Nick Kho on Twitter: After an intense Board meeting for RSD ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, KrissKross, Chadeep and 1 other person
When did he say this? jfl
Nick Kho on Twitter: After an intense Board meeting for RSD ...

God i wish i could find it.. it was like watching curries shit on their own race. Said something to the effect of "most short guys i meet i know will be wierd because of their height issjes and i chose to ignore them" jfl i caged @ that cuz he was just describing himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep and Deleted member 1973
Is being tall and ugly better than short and good looking then? Or are they equal? I'm pretty hatefuel towards the world for my misfortunes too tbh.

I can hardly accept that I'm half gook. It's like a cruel joke, that I grew up in America with the rest of the white people but I have hidden subhuman genes from long ago, back in the ricefields where I truly belong.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, KrissKross, Warlow and 2 others
Just be manlet theory to get appointed commissar

Manlet life is brutal. This was likely the same as Joseph Goebbels who was known by other Nazi party officials as the “Poison Dwarf”.

Manlet life is brutal. This was likely the same as Joseph Goebbels who was known by other Nazi party officials as the “Poison Dwarf”.

The height thing. You get more brutal bullied/mogged by men, WHEN you compete for females. Than that you get rediculed by women.

There's only one solution.
MMA maxx, as a manlet. And learn to be funny to disarm, and mock other dudes when they try to put you down in group setting.
This is only about not getting totally dominated.

Fuck normies

Manlets are not pissed because of Napoleon Rage, they are pissed because in the words of Joseph Stalin " A dwarf is a cruel joke by mother nature"

I present to you Nikolai Yezhov

View attachment 573178View attachment 573181

Stalin appointed Yezhov as head of his secret police NKVD

Joseph Stalin knew that because of his short height of 5' that he would be extremely hateful toward humanity so he would have no problem killing 2.5 million people ( Major Heightpill )

People were arrested, innocent or guilty, to terrorize the people of the Soviet Union as Communism rules thru fear

They were killed in firing squads, starved to death, froze to death, or sent to work in the Gulag which are work labor camps that have an almost impossible chance of surving your sentence in them

But at the end of his career Stalin had him assassinated and replaced, because Stalin just has to kill everybody at some point
Stalin was a manlet too

Stalin was a manlet too
He got an even smaller manlet to make himself look bigger in comparison. Stalin had a number of artists executed because they didn’t portray him as tall enough.

Most communist leaders were Manlets tbh except for Fidel Castro who was a 6’3 mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
He got an even smaller manlet to make himself look bigger in comparison. Stalin had a number of artists executed because they didn’t portray him as tall enough.

Most communist leaders were Manlets tbh except for Fidel Castro who was a 6’3 mogger
Fidel was also quite gl ngl
definitely a slayer
4188NMnKICL SX329 BO1204203200

• +1
The height thing. You get more brutal bullied/mogged by men, WHEN you compete for females. Than that you get rediculed by women.

There's only one solution.
MMA maxx, as a manlet. And learn to be funny to disarm, and mock other dudes when they try to put you down in group setting.
This is only about not getting totally dominated.
Yes, Manlets cannot run dominant game. They have to run jester funny guy game and use humour and wit against opponents. But they can only use combat or MMA skills when forced to. If they try to fight maxx then they will be seen to be an aggressive manlet with a Napoleon complex

Another stupid thread uhh this site is getting boring

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Mayorga
  • So Sad
Is being tall and ugly better than short and good looking then? Or are they equal? I'm pretty hatefuel towards the world for my misfortunes too tbh.

I can hardly accept that I'm half gook. It's like a cruel joke, that I grew up in America with the rest of the white people but I have hidden subhuman genes from long ago, back in the ricefields where I truly belong.
It depends how short and location, being below 5'9 is suicide fuel in the US, below 6' is suicide fuel in some European countries like Germany and Netherlands

Being tall and ugly atleast you will be treated as a man, a scary man, but still a man

Being too short that you get height mogged by women, means not only will women hate you but men will disrespect you and beat you up for fun

Normies can atleast understand having a ugly face is not a good thing to have, but they will ALWAYS FUCKING DENY that height has any effect on your life

Hence why Yukhov here as a 5' man had so much built up hatred and pure rage toward other humans he gleefully delighted in torturing and murdering innocent men and women, because to him NOBODY was innocent as they had laughed at his existence before

It depends how short and location, being below 5'9 is suicide fuel in the US, below 6' is suicide fuel in some European countries like Germany and Netherlands

Being tall and ugly atleast you will be treated as a man, a scary man, but still a man

Being too short that you get height mogged by women, means not only will women hate you but men will disrespect you and beat you up for fun

Normies can atleast understand having a ugly face is not a good thing to have, but they will ALWAYS FUCKING DENY that height has any effect on your life

Hence why Yukhov here as a 5' man had so much built up hatred and pure rage toward other humans he gleefully delighted in torturing and murdering innocent men and women, because to him NOBODY was innocent as they had laughed at his existence before
Good response, I'm pretty fugly ngl but I suppose I should work on ogremaxxing now to gain respect. I'm gonna get back into working out I guess.

Jews are often manlets, baldcels and crooked noses and general uglyness. They created the USSR.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
@Germania are you keeping your antisocial tendencies at bay?