Undeniable evidence that Salludon ISNT Larping his results From Mewing

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Im not gonna do some algebraic equation to explain this shit. its very simple.

After 2 almost 3 years of experience with tongue posture and doing extensive research on how the maxilla works

There is simply no surgery that would make this happen other than maybe bimax, which highly doubt he got or else he'd only have one transformation:

Picsart 22 06 24 03 18 53 463

Picsart 22 06 24 03 19 39 795

As you can see I drew an arrow from below the back zygomatic arch to the midface support

No cosmetic surgery will do this

You can see his maxilla has clearly projecting forward, his nose straightened which is a result of forward growth he hasn't had a rhinoplasty his nose looks same from the fron...thats really all the proof you need. No fillers or implant can help you fraud legitimate forward growth.

Also people are forgetting that this transformation took 4 years. You know how much you can change in 4 years? For me, After 2 years of going hard at this people almost didnt recognize me, so 4 years for this is very valid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20229, alriodai, Deleted member 19551 and 17 others

eppley's paranasal implants push the nose forward and gives the illusion of a projected maxilla. surgery will always mog putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 29167, squirrelcel and 8 others
Bimax roped after hearing this 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 27511, It'snotover and 11 others
The real blackpill is his face didn't change a cm. He just leanmaxxed and went to the Crisick school of anglemaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, anthony111553, RAMU KAKA and 16 others

After 2 almost 3 years of experience with tongue posture and doing extensive research on how the maxilla works

There is simply no surgery that would make this happen other than maybe bimax, which highly doubt he got or else he'd only have one transformation:

View attachment 1748696
View attachment 1748699
As you can see I drew an arrow from below the back zygomatic arch to the midface support

You can see his maxilla has clearly projecting forward, his nose straightened which is a result of forward growth he hasn't had a rhinoplasty his nose looks same from the fron...thats really all the proof you need. No fillers or implant can help you fraud legitimate forward growth.

Also people are forgetting that this transformation took 4 years. You know how much you can change in 4 years? For me, After 2 years of going hard at this people almost didnt recognize me, so 4 years for this is very valid.
He didn't get his results from mewing (or maybe v minimal).

Don't think he got his results from surgeries either considering where he is, plus his age at the time. I mean he's a young Paki 21 year old, no way he can afford all those fancy surgeries abroad imo, like orbital decompression and sliding genio.

So conclusion is he just had a perfect bone structure and leanmaxxed. Those pics are misleading. Seen some old pics of him with a hunter eye area too albeit bloated.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, alriodai, ChristianChad and 1 other person
View attachment 1748713

eppley's paranasal implants push the nose forward and gives the illusion of a projected maxilla. surgery will always mog putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth
The guy even in the second photo still has shit orbitals and eye support. No amount of surgeries will give you Salludon's look without looking uncanny, sorry to break it to you. Jfl if you think Salludon got a shit ton of surgeries, yet he still looks more harminous and natural than anyone on this forum. Because the maxilla is the bone of beauty. Its the natural way of cranialfacial development. Even amnesia looks uncanny in some photos because of his surgeries. But even then he had a great base. All the small shit took him to chad. Yet users here cope thinking surgeries will make them look like him without looking somewhat fake. Lots of surgeries are cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, babouchelelouche, Yerico7 and 6 others
The guy even in the second photo still has shit orbitals and eye support.
never said they weren't just disproving ur dumb negro claim that "No cosmetic surgery will do this". u even italicized it like a pretentious redditor as if ur dropping some truth bomb
No amount of surgeries will give you Salludon's look without looking uncanny, sorry to break it to you.
idek what that means. if ur trying to get surgery to look like someone else it will obviously look uncanny. if ur high IQ and know which surgeries to get and go to skilled surgeons then you'll obviously look better. the guy i posted went from subhuman cave dweller to normie uni freshman. lots of users here and on other PSL boards and jsf have gotten better looking with surgery
Jfl if you think Salludon got a shit ton of surgeries,
I don't, he just lost weight and started squinting harder and anglefrauding jfl
Even amnesia looks uncanny in some photos because of his surgeries.
he doesn't
Yet users here cope thinking surgeries will make them look like him without looking somewhat fake.
nobody is trying to look like anyone. if they are, then they're retarded
Lots of surgeries are cope tbh.
fucking lol @ u thinking mewing will help u in any way if ur over the age of 12. surgery is the only thing that will change ur face

Midface implants exist that can give you similar results. They are very expensive tho and are a hit or a miss.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 15827
salludon's base was good and ideal for mewing

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18694 and 1 other person
I think Salludon just bonesmashed.

He had gains in his cranium and no surgery not fillers for that it looks like true bone gains.

Look how his cranium looks more forward.

To be honest I think he did both.

He did a little surgery and fillers, went through puberty while mewing, bonesmashed, taking some supplements aswell.
He had a good base to begin with

I think Salludon just bonesmashed.

He had gains in his cranium and no surgery not fillers for that it looks like true bone gains.

Look how his cranium looks more forward.
He bonesmashed his cranium? Ru stupid?

Mewing copers sure are something

• +1
Reactions: varbrah and Deleted member
After 2 years of going hard at this people almost didnt recognize me, so 4 years for this is very valid
At what age did you start mewing and do you feel you still kinda were going through puberty?
What were the main changes you experienced that you attribute to mewing? Do you have before-and-after pictures to show your progress?
Did you lose weight during that 2 year period?
Did you do normie mewing(just correcting tongue posture) or were you as meticulous as Salludon claims to have been, doing hard mewing and correcting your bodily and especially neck posture, as well? Did you do chin tucks? How would you rate your current neck posture?
Did you supplement with things like thumb-pulling? How consistent were you?

• +1
Reactions: sun21
He bonesmashed his cranium? Ru stupid?
I start improvising bonesmash whole cranium for one month i start seeing slow progress it is clearly visible.

Before i smashed only browridge for 8 months and other area mentioned by Indigenous Swiss on YouTube.

It works as my cranium was slightly recessed and I had UEE before and had to rely on ice hooding not to get prey eyes.

Now i barely do ice hooding and my eyes are always hooded. I also notice my nasion and supra orbitals impairing my vision. Before i didn't even notice my browridge was high set.

View attachment 1748696
View attachment 1748699

Different Angles. The first picture is taken from side angle and in the second he is facing towards the camera

Ok but the angle is different. A small difference in angle can change to face significantly.

Well most high IQ people are aware these changes are natural and they're working accordingly, you can't convince incels and you shouldn't even do it, these things should remain private, let incels rott and die miserably lol, these low IQ apes aren't grateful of anything, all they know is how to act bitter. I've personally researched for hours into this subject, talked to many respected people and the conclusion still remains same, this is natural. Unless proven otherwise, which no one can, there is definitely some angle lightning play but the changes are still remarkable.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 19103
Well most high IQ people are aware these changes are natural and they're working accordingly, you can't convince incels and you shouldn't even do it, these things should remain private, let incels rott and die miserably lol, these low IQ apes aren't grateful of anything, all they know is how to act bitter. I've personally researched for hours into this subject, talked to many respected people and the conclusion still remains same, this is natural. Unless proven otherwise, which no one can, there is definitely some angle lightning play but the changes are still remarkable.
This is true idk why im doing this tbh, it will create more competition :lul:

this site is so far behind on looksmaxxing and its always a good laugh viewing threads

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Yerico7 and AscendingHero
this site is so far behind on looksmaxxing and its always a good laugh viewing threads
Elaborate and are there better places for better looks maxxing knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Racky
His results literally look like he got fillers.
muh tHeeeRES nO sURgEERy tHAt WiLL dO tHiS

it's just fillers lol

I've actually done hard mewing along with chewing and the cheekbone results he got could be real, judging from mine.

There's no way that squintfrauder grew his chin with mewing or changed his nose that much.

He didn't get his results from mewing (or maybe v minimal).

Don't think he got his results from surgeries either considering where he is, plus his age at the time. I mean he's a young Paki 21 year old, no way he can afford all those fancy surgeries abroad imo, like orbital decompression and sliding genio.

So conclusion is he just had a perfect bone structure and leanmaxxed. Those pics are misleading. Seen some old pics of him with a hunter eye area too albeit bloated.
You know there are even rich people even in places like congo ? Salludon is prob rich

yes, its a real mewing result.

I've actually done hard mewing along with chewing and the cheekbone results he got could be real, judging from mine.

There's no way that squintfrauder grew his chin with mewing or changed his nose that much.
How long have u been mewing