Undeniable proof that the earth is flat

GonorrhoeaGobbler

GonorrhoeaGobbler

Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
17,954
Reputation
29,462
I went to china on a 20h flight to test this and the attendant kept telling me to calm down and go to sleep
I ignored her made every effort I could to stay up like slapping myself, running through the halls shirtless for wind and even tried to open the door for air but they kept stopping and tied me to my chair
after sitting still and despite my hardest volition I was exausted and slept.
those fuckers must of put something in the air bc I made sure not to eat or drink anything for the past 2 days, this scheming and suspiciousness inadvertently confirms that the earth is flat
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alsayan, Magnus Ironblood, TGUN. and 2 others
BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND FLAT EARTH IT DOESNT EVEN MENTION IN THE BIBLE THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT
 
Schizo nigga
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123 and sørenyuko
Img 2 1745856426385
 

Similar threads

Bellona
Replies
3
Views
27
Bellona
Bellona
mangotimer
Replies
6
Views
64
mangotimer
mangotimer
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
0
Views
22
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore
Mrƙ
Replies
15
Views
88
SPAM
SPAM

Users who are viewing this thread

  • basedhood
  • Magnus Ironblood
  • shaneywaney69
Back
Top