Under eye exercise to gain under eye support back?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I lost all my collagen and fat under my eyes due to brutal stress and I’m only 22. Is there some exercise to get it back?

there is no such thing as due to stress

due to ageing

be accured

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
ich würde an deiner stelle lieber geld für einen psychologen sparen

• +1
Reactions: Anakin
grow ur eyelash bonesmash undereye and lose fat. Apply hylauronic under eye

nigga hes 22
literally under eye is the first thing where soft tissue changes the jfl. Just because you dont see it doesnt mean its not happening. Obvious is not as hollow as on the old person, but he has no longer that teen plumb skin with volume under the eyes. the same happened to me at his age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
literally under eye is the first thing where soft tissue changes the jfl. Just because you dont see it doesnt mean its not happening. Obvious is not as hollow as on the old person, but he has no longer that teen plumb skin with volume under the eyes. the same happened to me at his age.
Bruh thats cause u never took care of yourself. Models peak at 24-26 that youthful plump look only has high school girls appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Lose fat? I need fat under eyes
I’m very lean
u retard there is no fat under eye if u lose general fat everywhere else undereye hollowness wont look as bad

It happened when I was 18 just during a brutal trauma and depression

you don't have enough facial fat which gives your undereye a crackhead look

i have no idea but i learned a while ago the line under the eyes is called festoons and drinking water helps it go away and it’s worse in the morning due to puffy face fluid accumulation. so then it looks a little better