Under-eye Maxxing Guide

GigaAscender

GigaAscender

A day without maxxing is a day wasted...
Under-eye Maxxing

Why is this important?

This is a no-brainer. If you have hollow, baggy and purple under eyes, it will give you a tired and unappealing look. This is commonly overlooked by looksmaxxers and fixing this is fairly easy tbh.

Examples:

How to max:

1. Sleep

This is simple, a lack of sleep will cause an increase the retention of blood and fluid around the eyes, giving them a dark and sagging look. Every looksmaxxer should be optimising sleep for general health and youth (especially important in developing years). Aim to sleep for around 8-10 hours every night and if you struggle with sleep, I recommend supplementing melatonin or DSIP. (Be warned exogenous melatonin can cause natural suppression)

2. Adipofill

Adipofill is a topical wrinkle filler, containing phospholipids, glycoproteins and ornithine, designed to mimic lipofilling results. It targets the fat deposits by plumping them up and reducing the appearance of structural aging.

Also helps to improve skin smoothness:

Dermo-filler - Elemental SRL - Source for EUcels (doesn't ship to UK currently because of covid). This source comes as a powder so needs to be mixed with a water based moisturiser/gel at a 0.5-2% dosage.
Adipofill | Adipofill Wrinkle Filler - Another source for UScels

3. Cold exposure

This one I am slightly less confident with but applying a cold compress to the eyes should reduce inflammation of the eyes by reducing the blood flow. There is also another thread about Ice-hooding and reducing UEE with ice baths for the eyes, as it increases brown fat. Could be cope but worth the try imo.

4. (Surgical) Lower blepharoplasty

This is a cosmetic procedure that helps correct lose skin, excess fat, and wrinkles of the lower eye area, thus creating a more youthful look. However, it is around $3K on average, so give the non-surgical approaches a try before considering.

Overall, this won't completely fix your eye area at all as there are loads of other factors (NCT, PFL etc), but it is certainly something that will make anyone look better and is worth it tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, j05, lodexz and 24 others
GOceg0U.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14543 and GigaAscender
good shit
greycels carrying the forum once again
what do you think about under eye fillers/fat grafts?

• +1
Reactions: zura, faggotchadlite, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
what about lack of under skin fat?
fillers?
fatgrafting?

dark undereye has jb appeal, they love the ''dead/tired'' look

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24367, Deleted member 15827, faggotchadlite and 5 others
orbital rim implants?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GigaAscender
good shit
greycels carrying the forum once again
what do you think about under eye fillers/fat grafts?
Seems to work decently, not too expensive I guess

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Fat grafts.
Darkeyelid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Looks234, tyronelite and 2 others
dark undereye has jb appeal, they love the ''dead/tired'' look
there's the "dead/tired" look (michele morrone) and there's drug-addict tier poor undereye support
you need at least a BIT of undereye support

• +1
Reactions: Fear, bugeye, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
there's the "dead/tired" look (michele morrone) and there's drug-addict tier poor undereye support
what if im a junk and wanna attract my stacy coke addicted gf?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: entropy137 and Deleted member 9699
never heard of adipofill is it legit?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, KaczynskiCel and GigaAscender
OP did you try Adipofill'in yourself, before I go ahead and spend my cash into a possible scam?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
OP did you try Adipofill'in yourself, before I go ahead and spend my cash into a possible scam?
Not yet, i'm a UKcel so it doesn't ship here currently jfl

No sleep for my non existent orbital vectors :feelsbadman:

I need infra implants + lower eyelid retraction to ascend

Under-eye Maxxing

Why is this important?

This is a no-brainer. If you have hollow, baggy and purple under eyes, it will give you a tired and unappealing look. This is commonly overlooked by looksmaxxers and fixing this is fairly easy tbh.

Examples:
View attachment 969629View attachment 969621View attachment 969715

How to max:

1. Sleep

This is simple, a lack of sleep will cause an increase the retention of blood and fluid around the eyes, giving them a dark and sagging look. Every looksmaxxer should be optimising sleep for general health and youth (especially important in developing years). Aim to sleep for around 8-10 hours every night and if you struggle with sleep, I recommend supplementing melatonin or DSIP. (Be warned exogenous melatonin can cause natural suppression)

2. Adipofill

Adipofill is a topical wrinkle filler, containing phospholipids, glycoproteins and ornithine, designed to mimic lipofilling results. It targets the fat deposits by plumping them up and reducing the appearance of structural aging.

View attachment 969675

View attachment 969711

Dermo-filler - Elemental SRL - Source for EUcels (doesn't ship to UK currently because of covid). This source comes as a powder so needs to be mixed with a water based moisturiser/gel at a 0.5-2% dosage.

3. Cold exposure

This one I am slightly less confident with but applying a cold compress to the eyes should reduce inflammation of the eyes by reducing the blood flow. There is also another thread about Ice-hooding and reducing UEE with ice baths for the eyes, as it increases brown fat. Could be cope but worth the try imo.

This is a cosmetic procedure that helps correct lose skin, excess fat, and wrinkles of the lower eye area, thus creating a more youthful look. However, it is around $3K on average, so give the non-surgical approaches a try before considering.

View attachment 969720

Overall, this won't completely fix your eye area at all as there are loads of other factors (NCT, PFL etc), but it is certainly something that will make anyone look better and is worth it tbh.
Great if i fix it
I can have great eye area

Any examples of under eye fillers working ?

1. Sleep

This is simple

stopped reading there :feelswhy:

Under-eye Maxxing

Why is this important?

Examples:

How to max:

1. Sleep

2. Adipofill

View attachment 969675

View attachment 969711

3. Cold exposure

View attachment 969720

OP, can this improve Aegyo sal (not create Aegyo sal, I said iMPROVE)

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
I’m also testing a new product for supposed dat cell plumping called “volufilline”
Will make a thread if any miracles happen but not expecting a lot

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and DEFAULT
lorenzo zurzolo would be a good example aswell

Under-eye Maxxing

Why is this important?

Examples:

How to max:

1. Sleep

2. Adipofill

View attachment 969675

View attachment 969711

3. Cold exposure

View attachment 969720

what about voulifilne