Under jaw

Daniel Larpson JR

Daniel Larpson JR

Sigma mentality
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Posts
1,170
Reputation
1,384
I understand mewing, and it works perfectly for me but I still have some skin on lower outsides of jaw



On spot like IIA for reference

1790168739738




is it the salivary gland maybe??



Its really not that noticeable and doesnt affect my jawline at all but would be helpful if I could do anything abt it
 

Attachments

  • 1790168697913.png
    1790168697913.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader
Solution
Diddihippi09
I understand mewing, and it works perfectly for me but I still have some skin on lower outsides of jaw



On spot like IIA for reference

View attachment 5682085



is it the salivary gland maybe??



Its really not that noticeable and doesnt affect my jawline at all but would be helpful if I could do anything abt it
There are some Hyoid exercises
But its often linked to "baby fat" an Fat Dissolver will help

Mark as soloution
78204
I understand mewing, and it works perfectly for me but I still have some skin on lower outsides of jaw



On spot like IIA for reference

View attachment 5682085



is it the salivary gland maybe??



Its really not that noticeable and doesnt affect my jawline at all but would be helpful if I could do anything abt it
There are some Hyoid exercises
But its often linked to "baby fat" an Fat Dissolver will help

Mark as soloution
78204
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Vader
Solution

Similar threads

stevenishere
Replies
4
Views
60
stevenishere
stevenishere
U
Replies
3
Views
37
shaz0
shaz0
ldhilf
Replies
1
Views
27
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10
GeeTee
Replies
8
Views
50
antoniosub5
A
andlooksmax98
Replies
7
Views
70
Heaver
Heaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top