Underated looksmax …

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
Walking with your shoulders pinned back , neck slightly tucked and your chest out . You should also be standing like that too . It not only subconsciously makes you more attractive but it makes your frame look 5x wider . People respect you more and dont see you as a low t scared male . I see too many young men walking with forward shoulders , slouching and bad posture . Lots of them are in high school . I live right by a school and see kids with incel tier posture . It is more common now than ever

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 1851, Ken and 2 others
yeah, taking a shower too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 5'8manlet, ErbCel and 9 others
Pinning your shoulders back makes you less wide though?

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, Deleted member 21531, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Walking with your shoulders pinned back , neck slightly tucked and your chest out
I can barely fit 2 fingers under my double chin when I tuck, don't think that looks very good.

Pinning your shoulders back makes you less wide though?
I mean roll your shoulders back . Make sure you aren’t forcing this and just relax your shoulders before rolling them back slightly and keep your chest out

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I can barely fit 2 fingers under my double chin when I tuck, don't think that looks very good.
Keep your neck slightly forward then , you can even jut your jaw forward , then just glue your tounge to the roof of your mouth and keep this posture 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Ken, ItsOverCel and HerpDerpson
Tyler Maher never thinks about this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, HerpDerpson, edodalic29 and 3 others
Rope n Reroll

yeah posturemaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
chad walks around with his shoulders rolling forward it makes him look 6'4 isntead of 6'6 while some 5'8 guy is doing this underrated looksmax

Legit, bad posture is a huge failo. It brings you down at least a point.
Richard ramirez posture and gait is ideal:

7304dc600a66c41a7979786810fd366478014268.gif

• +1
Wearing lifts makes you have weird posture

Posture with good frame is underrated. One time I remember this girl stopped walking and act as if she was missing something but stare at me away from 9m away. I don’t even know what she seeing.

• +1

funniest avi ive ever seen here, if only he had a jew nose

and yeah posture is very important

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken and HerpDerpson
My posture is fucked and will remain fucked until I remove my cursed tongue tie tbh