• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and 15 others
low IQ post ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, Danish_Retard, Norwooder and 7 others
pepe should jump off a cliff ngl

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah, itorroella9 and hairyballscel
jfl how can you compare pepe to jeremy meeks there jaws are barley similar meeks has a more angular jaw and meeks also has best skin color and just better everything else

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Danish_Retard
oh yeah and also meeks has WAY better cheekbones don't get me wrong pepe has decent chhekbones they mog the average male but meeks has god tier as good as it gets pretty much

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Danish_Retard
This guy has almost every good feature that man can have but still his lacks harmony. I dont get it.

Eyes area are the most important. Convinced

Best thread I've seen on LooksMax in a long time.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah

Truth is if you have a failo in your eye-area then the rest of your face gets negated to somewhat of an extent. Whether that be canthal tilt, ptosis whatever. I think the worst obviously has to be bug-eyes which Pepe suffers from. The worst thing about bug-eyes is they cannot be fixed by any form of surgery. I truly feel for whoever has drawn that short-straw. I can't think of a feature that's worse.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah, Deleted member 6128 and owlofathena
jfl how can you compare pepe to jeremy meeks there jaws are barley similar meeks has a more angular jaw and meeks also has best skin color and just better everything else

Bro, you get the point.

Without being super technical about the differences, the crux here is Pepe's overall bone-structure is sick and then his face suddenly becomes not worthy of being looked at, simply because he has got those bugs in his eyes.

• +1

Truth is if you have a failo in your eye-area then the rest of your face gets negated to somewhat of an extent. Whether that be canthal tilt, ptosis whatever. I think the worst obviously has to be bug-eyes which Pepe suffers from. The worst thing about bug-eyes is they cannot be fixed by any form of surgery. I truly feel for whoever has drawn that short-straw. I can't think of a feature that's worse.

IPD failo for you

This guy has almost every good feature that man can have but still his lacks harmony. I dont get it.
His eye area and eye color is dogshit, as well as his skin
No eyelashes, round hooding
Midface the length of a big-toe, and a pig nose
Bad lips, monkey ears
Fish ipd
I can go on...

Anyone sounds ugly if you nitpick their tiny flaws, but his flaws are obvious and somewhat extreme.

Last edited:
You need both good eye area and lower third

• +1