Undereye filler.

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
Dark circles are my biggest flaw (imo) and I am trying to get rid of them. The darkness isn’t just under the eyes, but around them and also on my eyelids.

I got half a syringe injected under each eye for a total of $700 and it only made a subtle difference. It targeted the hollowness, not the darkness. I tried concealer and skin tint on top of that to help but dark circles are still there.

I want to make big changes that people will notice, not subtle ones. Should I try fat transfer next or maybe orbital implants?

(Not me just a picture for example, I am similar).
BFC91303 DD10 4A43 99A4 62D1662C804A

Maybe try dermapen/ microneedling?

I think the subtle difference from undereye fillers can go along way. When I got them done, I didn't notice jackshit, but many people around me starting commenting on how healthy I look.

I think the subtle difference from undereye fillers can go along way. When I got them done, I didn't notice jackshit, but many people around me starting commenting on how healthy I look.
I got filler under eyes but these doctores only used cannula and I feel that method is inferior. I only got a 20% improvement

Need this as well. I look like a drug addict who pulls several all nighters a week (which I indeed do) with these dark circles.

Dead srs people are looking at me as if I'm not even a human being due to my DARK CIRCLES and RECESSED SUBHUMANITY

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .👽.
Need this as well. I look like a drug addict who pulls several all nighters a week (which I indeed do) with these dark circles.Dead srs people are looking at me as if I'm not even a human being due to my DARK CIRCLES and RECESSED SUBHUMANITY
Same
IMG 20210416 182734

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Need this as well. I look like a drug addict who pulls several all nighters a week (which I indeed do) with these dark circles.

Dead srs people are looking at me as if I'm not even a human being due to my DARK CIRCLES and RECESSED SUBHUMANITY
Same problem. It’s a massive failo, looks killer tbh. The filler helped with hollowness but I still have the darkness. Concealer can do a good job but I want to try fat transfer

I would get orbital implants only after jaw surgery (if needed) otherwise your implant needs to be removed before jaw surgery. if I remember correctly you need jaw surgery.
The best solution is to get quadrangular lefort 2. But I would try to find another surgeon for undereyefillers. Maybe he didint do the fillers right.

Last edited:
This kills me, and I think every normie who's not Pete Davison feels the pain

its dark triad

mine look like that too

the thing is I actually think some degree of dark coloration under the eyes looks cool, but when they go that far down it looks subhuman

like this would be all the improvement I'd need
Ba

can't really predict results though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
somewhat yeah although that guy doesn't seem to have much dark discoloration, just bulgy lower eyelids

I mean I wouldn't even mind having this
Disc

does have dark coloring but without that line going down towards your cheekbones

imo undereye shadows can be a halo when they look right, although that's probably an unpopular opinion in regards to psl autism

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I would just go for a fat transfer and negate the risk of filler migration. Implants are expensive and might cause bone reabsorption.