undereye support and Bimax

V

Venix

Banned
So I got braces atm to help fix overbite, got bimax coming up this upcoming summer of 2021, surgeon still deciding if wants to do Lf1 or just ccw with bsso to correct overbite. No genio since chin is already square and strong. Will bimax give me slightly better undereye support ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and joeveniro
Pic

• Love it
Reactions: goat2x
99% of bimax results i saw didnt improve undereye support, infraorbital rims arent moved forward during bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6217, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
Need a side profile

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
99% of bimax results i saw didnt improve undereye support, infraorbital rims arent moved forward during bimax.
This. They will even look more recessed after you pulled the lower part of the maxilla forward

• Ugh..
what does move them besides getting implants to fraud movement

Holy shit you have a very weird face, I cannot even tell what are your failos, it's just so uncanny. Maybe this is what 0 harmony looks like

• Ugh..
So I got braces atm to help fix overbite, got bimax coming up this upcoming summer of 2021, surgeon still deciding if wants to do Lf1 or just ccw with bsso to correct overbite. No genio since chin is already square and strong. Will bimax give me slightly better undereye support ?
Most bimax results, doesnt improve under eye support, sp you will need implants for that, but yours looks good enough to not need that.

You doctor is right, you have a gigachad chin, but I dont get it why not LF1 with ccw + BSSO for best outcome.

No, the upper jaw advancement portion of bimax (LeFort I) does not go that high. Adding custom midfacial implants above the LeFort 1 to make up for that is the best option.

• +1
Your face looks bloated. That's the main thing that you should fix.

• Ugh..
fucking greycels always doing the shits while we rot here

Wait why do you need bimax if you’re black

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
what does move them besides getting implants to fraud movement
high leforts which include orbital rims (99% of people here have no balls to get it anyways), eventually fat grafts i guess (i got pretty nice fat deposits under my eyes, unluckily not that much in my supras :rage:)

Your jaws don’t even look bad man, why do you need bimax? I think getting down to 10% bf to debloat your face, getting a more current haircut, and getting undereye implants would ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Need bimax cause I have 8mm overjet combined with a 3mm open bite. Braces or extractions itself will not finish my treatment since the overbite is skeletal (I had 2 molars extracted from mandible when I was 8-10 years old, which I’m guessing is why my mandible is a bit set back) orthodontist wanted to extract but saw that he would mess my face up. He figured doing mandible advancement would speed up treatment and give me a more “natural harmonious face” surgeon supposedly really wants to do surgery since my bones look “dense” Idk wtf that means. He says it’ll be easy working on mandible since it has “dense bone” after surgery he says I will look more “masculine and natural “. My side doesn’t look bad but chin really goes to work. You can see under glasses how bad undereye is terrible

• +1
Need bimax cause I have 8mm overjet combined with a 3mm open bite. Braces or extractions itself will not finish my treatment since the overbite is skeletal (I had 2 molars extracted from mandible when I was 8-10 years old, which I’m guessing is why my mandible is a bit set back) orthodontist wanted to extract but saw that he would mess my face up. He figured doing mandible advancement would speed up treatment and give me a more “natural harmonious face” surgeon supposedly really wants to do surgery since my bones look “dense” Idk wtf that means. He says it’ll be easy working on mandible since it has “dense bone” after surgery he says I will look more “masculine and natural “. My side doesn’t look bad but chin really goes to work. You can see under glasses how bad undereye is terrible

Your jaw is so forward grown and mouth so forward set, and you wanna bring it even further forward?! You gonna look like a dog bro, its good as it is. Get braces if you have fucked up teeth or bite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Mr.cope and goat2x
Nah bruh, but you're valid if you just lose weight and get contacts or sum

• +1
Undereye isnt really terrible tbh
LeFort I Osteotomy 300x162

this is what they move with lefort1 and bimax
so it wont give better support

Your jaw is so forward grown and mouth so forward set, and you wanna bring it even further forward?! You gonna look like a dog bro, its good as it is. Get braces if you have fucked up teeth or bite
its cuz bimaxillary protrusion if the surgeon is good they can create more space for teeth and make it normal

how the fuck is that bloated? did u watch the vid? JFL
I didn't see that there was a video below the picture, maybe when I wrote my comment, he hadn't posted the video yet. I thought he was bloated but that is just his bone structure, he has a terrible face shape and bone structure, yes he has hollow cheeks but it looks really weird. Way too many guys here think that PSL is everything but in reality, the phenotype is what matters the most and his phenotype is terrible. You can change your PSL with surgeries but you can never change your phenotype, so if you are born with a shitty cuck tier phenotype, you are stuck with that for life. In my case, my phenotype isn't terrible but it isn't great either, but at least I have a great frame because I am 6 foot 4 in height. Those who claim that frame is everything misunderstand the fact that your frame is dependent on your height, you cannot have a big frame if you are short and you cannot have a small frame if you are tall, however, two guys of the same height can have different genetics because of insertion points and different muscular potential, which is why you can see a skinny guy curling a 50 lb bar and a guy of the same height who can only curl a 40 lb bar who has bigger arms, that is because for some guys they will need to get a lot stronger to reach the same amount of size (those guys are typically called ectomorphs). But ectomorphs aren't condemned to look like shit, it will just be much more difficult for them to become big but at the end, they may very well reach the same point as the guy who started with bigger muscles. So an ectomorph's 3 year transformation will be much more impressive than a mesomorph's 3 year transformation, and by getting more muscular, he will become a lot more attractive than he was in the beginning.

I didn't see that there was a video below the picture, maybe when I wrote my comment, he hadn't posted the video yet. I thought he was bloated but that is just his bone structure, he has a terrible face shape and bone structure, yes he has hollow cheeks but it looks really weird. Way too many guys here think that PSL is everything but in reality, the phenotype is what matters the most and his phenotype is terrible. You can change your PSL with surgeries but you can never change your phenotype, so if you are born with a shitty cuck tier phenotype, you are stuck with that for life. In my case, my phenotype isn't terrible but it isn't great either, but at least I have a great frame because I am 6 foot 4 in height. Those who claim that frame is everything misunderstand the fact that your frame is dependent on your height, you cannot have a big frame if you are short and you cannot have a small frame if you are tall, however, two guys of the same height can have different genetics because of insertion points and different muscular potential, which is why you can see a skinny guy curling a 50 lb bar and a guy of the same height who can only curl a 40 lb bar who has bigger arms, that is because for some guys they will need to get a lot stronger to reach the same amount of size (those guys are typically called ectomorphs). But ectomorphs aren't condemned to look like shit, it will just be much more difficult for them to become big but at the end, they may very well reach the same point as the guy who started with bigger muscles. So an ectomorph's 3 year transformation will be much more impressive than a mesomorph's 3 year transformation, and by getting more muscular, he will become a lot more attractive than he was in the beginning.
Yeah he isnt bloated shut up

braces to fix overbite? Isn’t bimax gonna fix that anyway?