Undereye support

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Is it true that if you cry too much you lose undereye support? @EternalLearner said something along these lines.

Maybe the cause of my current sunken eyes isn't (just) retin a.

@Leo0509 GTFIH. Do u lose fat pad crying or what

idk seems fake

lol wtf? name me 1 reason why this would be true lmfao

fuck all people who makes you cry

my entire childhood was crying so this explains alot if true tbh

my undereye support is so recessed that I have constant dark circles 24/7.

i literally need lefort 3 just to look normal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200531-181949.png
    Screenshot_20200531-181949.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Maxilla 404 crying isnt the reason

Didnt read any studies on this, there was one guy who posted before and afters and said he lost his UEA crying

Nobody cares about gay alien skull but your maxilla is as flat as asians
Where is his maxilla flat? Its average and thats very good for an asian

Average maxilla

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite

Average maxilla

no. His maxilla is flat, which is typical for Asians.

10D1C7E0 6909 4A85 9FBE 0D51D7939507
23EB5B3F 736C 4D50 90E4 CB84531862F9

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel

Average maxilla
his maxilla is flat asf u could watch a movie on it

his maxilla is flat asf u could watch a movie on it
View attachment 438262
Are you retarded? You cant just draw a line like that because he is tilting his head. You have to draw a line from ear to middle of the philtrum to get your base,then you can draw the maxillary triangle,see his maxilla is average,not even near tp be considered recessed

Attachments

• FDDAA209-C6DD-44FB-992D-2B75EB13B3D8.jpeg
    FDDAA209-C6DD-44FB-992D-2B75EB13B3D8.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 4410, Deleted member 4383 and 2 others
Are you retarded? You cant just draw a line like that because he is tilting his head. You have to draw a line from ear to middle of the philtrum to get your base,then you can draw the maxillary triangle,see his maxilla is average,not even near tp be considered recessed
he has all the telltale signs of a recessed maxilla
copeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Chadlitecel
You'll be fine jfl

he has all the telltale signs of a recessed maxilla
copeeeeeee
Retarded I see. He has okay zygos,straoght nose,average to long mandible,protruding chin and he doesnt look bad at all.

• +1
Retarded I see. He has okay zygos,straoght nose,average to long mandible,protruding chin and he doesnt look bad at all.
his lower maxilla is recessed just look at his philtrum?
he doesnt look bad no

his lower maxilla is recessed just look at his philtrum?
he doesnt look bad no
His lower maxilla isnt recessed at all,he has good shaped philtrum that matches with his chin. And even if he had it would be fixable with lf1. Jfl that guy is a jb slayer for sure. Keep cyring for him

• +1
His lower maxilla isnt recessed at all,he has good shaped philtrum that matches with his chin. And even if he had it would be fixable with lf1. Jfl that guy is a jb slayer for sure. Keep cyring for him
are u retarded i like him im not crying u retard
his philtrum is flat asf how is that well shaped
Images6
this is a good philtrum

are u retarded i like him im not crying u retard
his philtrum is flat asf how is that well shaped
View attachment 438280
this is a good philtrum
jfl a flat philtrum doesnt mean a recessed lower maxilla. If so then nearly everyone would have a recessed lower maxilla, gandy,chico etc

cope, i rarely cried my whole life and my undereye support is garbage, it's 100% genetic.

cope, i rarely cried my whole life and my undereye support is garbage, it's 100% genetic.
My mother laughed at me that I have worse undereye support (she said dark circles, she didn't use this sperg lingo lol) than my subhuman mouthbreathing cousin with completely melted and flat face. My gf's father has the same issue. Insane jaw, protruding lower third, massive zygos, but like 0 mass in infraorbital rims.

My mother laughed at me that I have worse undereye support (she said dark circles, she didn't use this sperg lingo lol) than my subhuman mouthbreathing cousin with completely melted and flat face. My gf's father has the same issue. Insane jaw, protruding lower third, massive zygos, but like 0 mass in infraorbital rims.

the "undereye support is cause by forward growth" is a fucking low IQ meme, just look at gandy he has insane forward growth but still has negative infraorbital rims.

it's all about the fat pads under your eyes and not the bones.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, RAITEIII, l0st@sea and 2 others

wtf, youre a prettyboy and you know it

it is clearly recessed and you know it, youre coping beyond belief. he looks quite similar actually to the infamous poster boy of recessed maxillas:

do you even know what a recessed/flat maxilla is supposed to be? it is when the maxilla is going straight down instead of projecting forward. compare his side profile with the one attached and you should understand what im talking about. not saying this guy is particularly good looking, but it is obvious that his maxilla mogs @Native 's to alpha centauri.

anyways, im curious @Native can you even properly breath through your nose with a maxilla that recessed? you seem to have quite a mouthbreathing face and overall you are feminine looking. your brow ridge is almost non existing, you are one of the few guys who could transition and pass as a female. not saying youre butt fucking ugly, there are probably femoids who are into the feminine phenotype and id imagine most femoids would prefer you over the guy with the slightly more ideal bone structure.

Attachments

• i4pgfyhxl6c41.jpg
    i4pgfyhxl6c41.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
it is clearly recessed and you know it, youre coping beyond belief. he looks quite similar actually to the infamous poster boy of recessed maxillas:

do you even know what a recessed/flat maxilla is supposed to be? it is when the maxilla is going straight down instead of projecting forward. compare his side profile with the one attached and you should understand what im talking about. not saying this guy is particularly good looking, but it is obvious that his maxilla mogs @Native 's to alpha centauri.

anyways, im curious @Native can you even breath through your nose with a maxilla that recessed? you seem to have quite a mouthbreathing face and overall you are feminine looking. your brow ridge is almost non existing, you are one of the few guys who could transition and pass as a female. not saying youre butt fucking ugly, there are probably femoids who are into the feminine phenotype.
i can breath jfl but yeah truly on the inside i think everything is recessed. like my entire face is recessed. i have zero browridge, ZERO, none, not a hint of browridge, my chin is slightly recessed in person, and overall I have like no bones in my face.
i can breathe perfectly fine though just everything, EVERYTHING lacks forward growth.

anyways, im curious @Native can you even properly breath through your nose with a maxilla that recessed? you seem to have quite a mouthbreathing face and overall you are feminine looking. your brow ridge is almost non existing, you are one of the few guys who could transition and pass as a female. not saying youre butt fucking ugly, there are probably femoids who are into the feminine phenotype and id imagine most femoids would prefer you over the guy with the slightly more ideal bone structure.
attached guy has too much ccw rotation with less projection that compensates his ccw rotation. Jfl he looks deformed. Probably sfs

the "undereye support is cause by forward growth" is a fucking low IQ meme, just look at gandy he has insane forward growth but still has negative infraorbital rims.

it's all about the fat pads under your eyes and not the bones.

AB61434E 7669 4B1B 8D33 9403FFBBCDE3

“ In the youthful face, the cheek fat lies anterior to the cornea and the orbital fat lies slightly anterior to the orbital rim. The anterior projection of the cheek mass beyond the surface of the cornea has been termed a positive vector.13 With aging, the cheek mass tends to lie posterior to the anterior surface of the cornea (now a negative vector), the orbital fat moves slightly anterior, and the infraorbital rim has a significant movement posteriorly. Hence, retrusion of the infraorbital rim with aging will make the eyes appear more prominent by changing globerim relations, and it will significantly impact the appearance of lower lid bags, particularly in those who tend toward maxillary hypoplasia.”

F1D3BFD4 DE10 4D0E 9881 6DA88F6C300C
C0AB0501 365C 43A8 83A7 9C2858A89BCD

“ In the youthful face, the cheek fat lies anterior to the cornea and the orbital fat lies slightly anterior to the orbital rim. The anterior projection of the cheek mass beyond the surface of the cornea has been termed a positive vector.13 With aging, the cheek mass tends to lie posterior to the anterior surface of the cornea (now a negative vector), the orbital fat moves slightly anterior, and the infraorbital rim has a significant movement posteriorly. Hence, retrusion of the infraorbital rim with aging will make the eyes appear more prominent by changing globerim relations, and it will significantly impact the appearance of lower lid bags, particularly in those who tend toward maxillary hypoplasia.”

View attachment 438824View attachment 438825

if that's true then the only way to fix hallowness is through bone grafting which is not true because fillers and fat grafting is used instead.

if that's true then the only way to fix hallowness is through bone grafting which is not true because fillers and fat grafting is used instead.

jfl at this intergalactic iq