Underrated Feature: Apollo´s Belt/Adonis Belt

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
1. What is a "Apollos belt?"
Apollo’s belt, which is also referred to as “V-cut” or “Adonis belt”, is a term that describes pair of diagonal grooves that runs along the sides of the lower abdomen. These grooves result from the tension between the pubic bone and oblique muscles in particular the inguinal ligament.

2. Why is it deemed so attractive?
The Apollo´s belt is seen as one of the most attractive features for many reasons. One is that it symbolises health as it is a feature that will only be seen if you are lean and fit. The V shaped appearance is associated with masculinity as it accentuates the waist-hip ratio as it makes the hips look wider then the waist. This shows a strong and masculine physique. The Adonis belt has also been a foccal point of many desirable masculine physiques in different media (See Brad pitt below). The adonis belt is also seen as a arrow pointing down to your manhood.

3. How to achieve a "Apollo´s belt"?
Train the rectus abdomnis, Obliques and transverse abdominis and Hip flexors to make the apollo´s belt more defined. Exercises include planks, Russian twists, Side planks, Reverse crunches, Leg raises. You also need a pretty low bodyfat level to see them, 14% or less. Alot of it is also genetic since its highly dependant on the insertions of your tendons and structure of the pelvic bone.

3920330_1706495727234.png

Sources: https://bodybuilding-wizard.com/adonis-or-apollos-belt-the-sexiest-muscle-there-is/

Attachments

• 1706495727234.png
    1706495727234.png
    534.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Xangsane and capybara
just make your waist look wider theory

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
over for this guy
3920329 1706495720806

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, NordicLeonhard and Deleted member 20370
just make your waist look wider theory
It barely will, And also rather have a waist thats slightly wider thats defined then a shitty looking slighly narrower. If you cant sacrifice a little bit of narrowness as to not completly lose your v taper you are a genetic dead end anyway.

its so easy to get them too

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
It barely will, And also rather have a waist thats slightly wider thats defined then a shitty looking slighly narrower. If you cant sacrifice a little bit of narrowness as to not completly lose your v taper you are a genetic dead end anyway.
bro I can't tell if this is a troll post or you are genuinely clueless, bitches barely care about a six pack vs flat stomach nevertheless a little line at the bottom near your cock. The most important part of a man's physique is his shoulder to waist ratio bar none. And the 1st and 4th picture you posted (the only ones with the clear enough line pointing to their dick) are obviously getting their shoulder to waist and aesthetics fucked by big obliques. I have a feeling you would be clueless enough to also say that big traps are aesthetic too JFL.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Aloft
bro I can't tell if this is a troll post or you are genuinely clueless, bitches barely care about a six pack vs flat stomach nevertheless a little line at the bottom near your cock. The most important part of a man's physique is his shoulder to waist ratio bar none. And the 1st and 4th picture you posted (the only ones with the clear enough line pointing to their dick) are obviously getting their shoulder to waist and aesthetics fucked by big obliques. I have a feeling you would be clueless enough to also say that big traps are aesthetic too JFL.
4th guy only looks that way cause he has feminine hips
you have subhuman genetics if getting an adonis belt somehow made your waist look wider jfl
So true, These niggas couldnt ever have a v taper anyway

• +1
Reactions: highT
I got them after just being lean tbh

Never targeted that muscle in the gym but I prob will

• +1
Reactions: buflek and NordicLeonhard
I have this!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and NordicLeonhard
i have them and i have a gut im skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
1. What is a "Apollos belt?"
Apollo’s belt, which is also referred to as “V-cut” or “Adonis belt”, is a term that describes pair of diagonal grooves that runs along the sides of the lower abdomen. These grooves result from the tension between the pubic bone and oblique muscles in particular the inguinal ligament.

2. Why is it deemed so attractive?
The Apollo´s belt is seen as one of the most attractive features for many reasons. One is that it symbolises health as it is a feature that will only be seen if you are lean and fit. The V shaped appearance is associated with masculinity as it accentuates the waist-hip ratio as it makes the hips look wider then the waist. This shows a strong and masculine physique. The Adonis belt has also been a foccal point of many desirable masculine physiques in different media (See Brad pitt below). The adonis belt is also seen as a arrow pointing down to your manhood.

3. How to achieve a "Apollo´s belt"?
Train the rectus abdomnis, Obliques and transverse abdominis and Hip flexors to make the apollo´s belt more defined. Exercises include planks, Russian twists, Side planks, Reverse crunches, Leg raises. You also need a pretty low bodyfat level to see them, 14% or less. Alot of it is also genetic since its highly dependant on the insertions of your tendons and structure of the pelvic bone.

View attachment 2707665View attachment 2707731View attachment 2707732View attachment 2707733
3920330_1706495727234.png

Sources: https://bodybuilding-wizard.com/adonis-or-apollos-belt-the-sexiest-muscle-there-is/

Just be lean, its genetic