Underrated Incel Trait: Unathleticism

D

Deleted member 20327

I hate all niggers, spics, curries and Jews.
Attractive men and women in general usually have it all or they're well rounded so they don't have to be "perfect" in every category to be successful. One thing I noticed while growing up and especially now as a father is the heavy relation with athleticism and social success. Sure, plenty of incel-looking men or boys are gifted in being athletes, but it usually makes up for their ugliness and they still can get women. The dopamine you get from being all-state, winning tourneys, getting game win hits, etc is an irreplaceable experience.

If your parents didn't have you in athletics, they didn't truly love you, they were low SMV themselves, or both. It is so important for proper and healthy development. The rush I got today watching my son fielding ground balls cleanly, making SMART plays/base running decisions (I haven't even taught him this yet, shows his IQ), being the fastest kid on the field, and mirin' his forward growth, is amazing... You can tell as a parent who the incel kids will be by their swings, footwork, speed and just overall inattentive attitude on the field with no focus. It's obvious from a young age. He's already smiling, talking and laughing with kids on base, well the other athletic kids. It starts early, boyos.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, FailedNormieManlet, isis_Bleach and 9 others
I agree, if you are bad at sports especially when you are young thats 100% an incel trait

it should be easy to excel in elementary/middle/high school sports with some training when you are competing against kids who 99% of the time are just playing for fun and not trying to get a college scholarship or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1332, Chadeep and 5 others
I agree, if you are bad at sports especially when you are young thats 100% an incel trait

it should be easy to excel in elementary/middle/high school sports with some training when you are competing against kids who 99% of the time are just playing for fun and not trying to get a college scholarship or something like that
I was shit at running sports because I was overweight (stil am) but I’m strong so any sport that requires strength or fighting I’d win

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 1 other person
Physical strength has been found to be negatively associated with neuroticism in men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Chadeep, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
Yeah i sucked at sports when i was younger

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19896
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Finalcut123 and Deleted member 8608
I mogged at sports made no difference

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadeep, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
When I was a kid I was gifted at soccer played almost every day of spring and summer from 3-10 then got bored and quit and become a fat loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Used to be shit at sports thank god I did track in HS

Went from 15ish seconds my freshman to consistently sub 12 junior year till I started bloatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
This depends when I would play club cricket I was barely average but when I would play at school during p.e all of a sudden I was one of the best players, so I think it is just being above average in your class, you don't have to be good just not hopeless as the kids who couldnt play sport for shit during p.e were incel tier but at club some decent looking dudes we also pretty average / below average. I get what you mean though, sports require dexterity and communication as well as just being in decent shape and rotting all day will not help someone here.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I played basketball, but I'm only 5'5, so I never had the makings of an NBA athlete...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 20327, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
Agree; I've always sucked in team sports, although I was pretty good at running and swimming. Always the last one to be chosen to teams when we were playing soccer / volleyball / basketball. I wasn't good at them cause I avoided the ball to not hurt myself. I have 0 interest in sports whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I mogged at sports made no difference
This i was always the best in every sport in primary school... Always in school teams etc... Still posting on looksmax:lul:

How would it be easy to excel since ure also a kid. U just rely on their non tryhardness? Xd good argument. They will be as many tryharders as u not that it plays big role.

I was bad at sports and didnt like sports and still surrounded by girls and looked good.

Last edited:
I was one of the best sprinters in my school played rugby too as a left wing, was well known for my insane agility and speed. Even now in bjj and judo my speed is a huge strength of mine. Over if you weren't athletic tbh

How would it be easy to excel since ure also a kid. U just rely on their non tryhardness? Xd good argument. They will be as many tryharders as u not that it plays big role.

I was bad at sports and didnt like sports and still surrounded by girls and looked good.
You’re the exception to the rule, 95% of the boys that pull in highschool are varsity athletes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327 and wollet2
You’re the exception to the rule, 95% of the boys that pull in highschool are varsity athletes
Not that much where i live. Btw some of the most giga subhumans ive seen in my school were manlets copers track and field athletes :feelskek:. Also some giga subhumans legit incels playing football in academies

Are u from the us

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Honestly it feels like all parents forced their kids to do sports here so there were all kinds of looking athletes. And many guys completely out of touch with sports still getting girls cuz looks and nt

Not that much where i live. Btw some of the most giga subhumans ive seen in my school were manlets copers track and field athletes :feelskek:. Also some giga subhumans legit incels playing football in academies

Are u from the us
Yeah from murica the sports culture here is much stronger literally highschool athletics make up 50% of school life

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
no one here cares about your fucking kid retard
it’s astounding how even on this forum parents need to boast about their kid to people who don’t give a fuck, must be some kind of psychological phenomenon that happens to every father, trashy as shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
I'm a subhuman who gets debilitating posterior shin splints every time I attempt to run more than a mile.