Underrated Looksmax (Jewelrymaxxing)

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Autismcel
Because good, informative threads on this forum are rare and almost impossible to find
I’m starting a collection series of Underrated Looksmaxxes threads

Check out my first in the series.

Jewelrymaxxing

I believe this is another underappreciated looksmax as it can truly give you a NT, low inhib appeal that ANY foid would appreciate

It not only is a status symbol that shows you have some nice rupees to spare but it broadcast you really don't give a fuck what people think. The shine from your new gold chain can really make you stand out in a crowd and halo your looks greatly.

the different options of jewelry are endless and you can choose whatever appeals to you the most. The linked article above explains the different types you can get that work best with your own face shape and skin tone which is undoubtedly important to make yourself haloed as much as possible by jewelry.

This is an article discussing how the appeal of wearing jewelry, specifically gold chains on men is so appealing to women and the factors that go with it.

Dr Vooght told The Tab: “There is something inherently classical about the chain. In fact, humans have been using them as an adornment for thousands of years. Traditionally the chain has been associated with status, as it’s an outward demonstration of both wealth and achievement. By attaching yourself to a “powerful” mate, you should be set for life with someone who can provide for you.”

Truly shows you how naturally as humans we are attracted to status and power shown off by valuable items like jewelry and how it really can make you stand out among all other men.

Now for examples….

Travis Scott

IMG 2466

Looks broke and desperate (average sub5 black man)
IMG 2465

Now looks wealthmaxxed and any female would cream just at the sight of his loads of cash in his pocket (still sub5 black man)

Using rappers as an example is very easy and can be used all the time, these guys KNOW that all the foids are whores when it comes to status and wealth. Rappers showing off their thousand dollar chains that are weighing their neck down like back in the antebellum period sets them off and makes them pursue them with no hesitation. They KNOW the importance of jewelrymaxxing and showing off their wealth to the best potential.

I haven’t even mentioned the NICHE APPEAL chains give off like TATTOOS (which will probably be my next underrated looksmax thread)

For another example

Vinnie Hacker

IMG 2468

still mogs without any nichemaxxing like jewelry or tattoos but doesn’t really stand out

IMG 2469

absolutely nichemaxxed with mogger jewelry and tattoos that fit him perfectly giving off that tiktok prettyboy slayer look that all girls crave in 2023

Anyways, I could keep going but you fuckers have too short of an attention span to read all this shit and use it to your potential. Jewelrymaxxing is for those who want to stand out and give off a low inhib, NT look (which begs also fashionmaxxing and tattoomaxxing to soon follow) as you must nichemax to look the best you possibly can and bring your entire look together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, Deleted member 17595 and 8 others
Can someone tag as much users as possible too lazy to do that shit just spent 30 minutes writing this and coming up with other underrated looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
4 years late lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, Debetro and 2 others
Real I need a basic necklace and maybe a watch

Too much wouldn't fit me tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and normie_joe
This thread will be overlooked for the millionth water post about how chico is so sexy and OP wants to gargle his nuts

• JFL
Reactions: zainab, Debetro, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Can someone tag as much users as possible too lazy to do that shit just spent 30 minutes writing this and coming up with other underrated looksmaxxes

@garoupilled_
looksmidder
@looksmidder
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@St.TikTokcel

@gribsufer1

@Crestfallen95

@Blackgymmax
garoupilled_

@balding exprettyboy @nims @freakkforlife @predeterminism @thompsonz @failednormiemanlet @the bull @vermilioncore @xangsane @lihito @growth plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...

@TRUE_CEL

@Allornothing

@balding exprettyboy

@Nims

@FreakkForLife

@predeterminism

@BoredPrince

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@rooman

@predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

Joe Rogan edit

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón

@Manchild

@8PSLcel

@RecessedChinCel

@Ryan

@gamma

@luljankybo

@Nameless_Sunflower

@

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@robobafett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

Curlyhead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, BoredPrince and 3 others
HOLY SHIT MY ATTATCHMENTS AND CHATBOX SHIT ISNT FUXKED UP ANYMORE YESS
Screenshot 20230709 012936 Chrome

I COULDNT SEND PHOTOS ON MY PHONE FOR LIKE A WEEK

UR WELCOME FOR 3 BUMPS OP

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
Good thread Mr incelbully

• +1
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, BoredPrince and 2 others
Good post tbh all very true

Cross earrings

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
I wanna get earrings but my parents are def think I'm gay. Is it possible to hide ear piercings?

Water but this softmaxxing stuff doesn’t matter if you aren’t at least MTN decent height not shitty pheno

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Vinnie Hacker

IMG 2468

still mogs without any nichemaxxing like jewelry or tattoos but doesn’t really stand out

IMG 2469

absolutely nichemaxxed with mogger jewelry and tattoos that fit him perfectly giving off that tiktok prettyboy slayer look that all girls crave in 2023
He looks like a women with male hair in these photos

Because good, informative threads on this forum are rare and almost impossible to find

Jewelrymaxxing

I believe this is another underappreciated looksmax as it can truly give you a NT, low inhib appeal that ANY foid would appreciate

It not only is a status symbol that shows you have some nice rupees to spare but it broadcast you really don't give a fuck what people think. The shine from your new gold chain can really make you stand out in a crowd and halo your looks greatly.

the different options of jewelry are endless and you can choose whatever appeals to you the most. The linked article above explains the different types you can get that work best with your own face shape and skin tone which is undoubtedly important to make yourself haloed as much as possible by jewelry.

This is an article discussing how the appeal of wearing jewelry, specifically gold chains on men is so appealing to women and the factors that go with it.

Dr Vooght told The Tab: “There is something inherently classical about the chain. In fact, humans have been using them as an adornment for thousands of years. Traditionally the chain has been associated with status, as it’s an outward demonstration of both wealth and achievement. By attaching yourself to a “powerful” mate, you should be set for life with someone who can provide for you.”

Truly shows you how naturally as humans we are attracted to status and power shown off by valuable items like jewelry and how it really can make you stand out among all other men.

Now for examples….

Travis Scott

View attachment 2307887
View attachment 2307890

Now looks wealthmaxxed and any female would cream just at the sight of his loads of cash in his pocket (still sub5 black man)

Using rappers as an example is very easy and can be used all the time, these guys KNOW that all the foids are whores when it comes to status and wealth. Rappers showing off their thousand dollar chains that are weighing their neck down like back in the antebellum period sets them off and makes them pursue them with no hesitation. They KNOW the importance of jewelrymaxxing and showing off their wealth to the best potential.

I haven’t even mentioned the NICHE APPEAL chains give off like TATTOOS (which will probably be my next underrated looksmax thread)

For another example

Vinnie Hacker

View attachment 2307903

View attachment 2307905

Anyways, I could keep going but you fuckers have too short of an attention span to read all this shit and use it to your potential. Jewelrymaxxing is for those who want to stand out and give off a low inhib, NT look (which begs also fashionmaxxing and tattoomaxxing to soon follow) as you must nichemax to look the best you possibly can and bring your entire look together.

What's a good necklace that's low profile and also doesn't seem too try hard?

I'm dark skinned, so I'm thinking silver or black.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
HOLY SHIT MY ATTATCHMENTS AND CHATBOX SHIT ISNT FUXKED UP ANYMORE YESS
View attachment 2307912

I COULDNT SEND PHOTOS ON MY PHONE FOR LIKE A WEEK

UR WELCOME FOR 3 BUMPS OP
Same thing happened to me and then randomly fixed itself one day

But you could still send photos by using "attach files" button

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Imo I wouldn't really recommended chains because it's typical for rappers and it may seem like trying too hard

And there is also a fact that it must fit in your lifestyle, imagine wearing 5 gold chains and working in McDonalds

I think the best options are probably watch, necklace, rings or bracelet but don't do it too much, I would choose 2 options max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and 5.5psl
"Chains on guys, huh? It's all about the allure of the forbidden, the hint of rebellion, and the promise of adventure. When a guy wears a chain, it's like he's saying, "I'm not like the rest. I've got a story to tell." It's a subtle hint of danger, a dash of mystery, and a sprinkle of sexiness all rolled into one. Plus, let's not forget the historical significance of chains. They've been a symbol of power and status for centuries. So, when a guy wears a chain, it's like he's subtly asserting his dominance, showing that he's not just another face in the crowd. He's got the guts to stand out, to be different. And that, my friend, is incredibly attractive."

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Jewelrymaxxing

Now for examples….

Travis Scott

View attachment 2307887
View attachment 2307890

For another example

Vinnie Hacker

View attachment 2307903

View attachment 2307905

B439bb7c46a91ef331a424060bf7e50d
XD

Water but this softmaxxing stuff doesn’t matter if you aren’t at least MTN decent height not shitty pheno
Water? No ever talks about this shit on here

I'm dark skinned, so I'm thinking silver or black.
If ur darkskinned, gold will most likely look better assuming u hve curry undertones

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe