Underrated Looksmax (SLEEPING POSITION)

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Drugmaxxing
Sleeping on your back and side have always been praised as good positions and argued over which is the best, but both have their benefits and little to no downsides as they are natural positions the human body sleeps in

But, ever since pillows were invented, the formation of stomach sleeping arose as a common unnatural human sleeping position. The stomach sleeping position is undisputedly the worst position you can sleep in shown by a myriad of potential problems and the unnatural, awkward positioning caused by it. For the percentile of stomach sleepers that are reading this, STOP NOW.
A few reasons why stomach sleeping is so terrible for you:

1) Neck and Spine Alignment: When you sleep on your stomach, your neck and spine are forced into an unnatural position, which can lead to pain, stiffness, and even long-term spinal issues.

2) Breathing Problems: Sleeping on your stomach can make it difficult to breathe properly as your face is pressed against the pillow, making it hard to get enough oxygen into your lungs.

3) Facial Wrinkles: Stomach sleepers often develop wrinkles on their faces as they have to turn their heads to the side, pressing their faces against the pillow for extended periods.

4) Pressure Points: Sleeping on your stomach can lead to pressure points in your joints, which can cause pain and discomfort over time.

5) Facial Asymmetry: Sleeping with your head turned to one particular side over time can also potentially cause uneven development in your facial features, this results in potential asymmetry.

6) Restlessness: Stomach sleeping can cause a restless night's sleep, as it is difficult to find a comfortable position due to the strain on the neck, back, and spine.

7) Digestive Issues: Sleeping on your stomach can also lead to digestive issues as it puts pressure on your stomach, which can cause acid reflux and other digestive problems.

As well as many other potential problems (These are most common).

How to switch from stomach sleeping to side/back sleeping:

1) No Pillow: Try to sleep without a pillow for your head, it can be odd feeling but over time your body will adjust to sleeping on your back

2) Tennis ball: Tape a tennis ball to your stomach (preferably wear a shirt) when you sleep on your back or side, it will prevent you from turning on your stomach as it would be uncomfortable

3) Sleep tracker: you can download an app to monitor your sleeping position and alert you when your body has shifted to its preferred stomach sleeping position. Which can help you develop a unconscious habit not to turn back to alert you again.

4) Nightly Skincare Routine: This one has anecdotally worked for me as I started using skincaremaxxing with a nighttime routine that required me to leave moisturizer and Tretinoin on my face overnight. This I guess triggered a natural unconscious avoidance to spread the cream on my pillow so my body kept myself back sleeping the entire night despite being a stomach sleeper.

changing sleeping positions can be difficult and take time but it is undoubtedly a underrated looksmax that can benefit you overtime. If you are a stomach sleeper, I suggest you start attempting to back/side sleep as soon as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_1803.jpeg
    IMG_1803.jpeg
    419.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, rooman, DelonLover1999 and 6 others
Will this help with abused dog pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ymb, zipzam, Deleted member 40986 and 4 others
Sleeping left good for heart but can cause nightmares.

I sleep with ease on my right for some reason

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I sleep like a vampire with my hands on my stomach.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RobustBoneStructure, KingCartierrr23, rooman and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, poopoohead and forevermirin
I was able to do that once, woke up pretty refreshed.
pro tip u can tuck your blanket underneath yourself from the sides (kinda like wrapping a roll) so u can't move around at night.

pro tip u can tuck your blanket underneath yourself from the sides (kinda like wrapping a roll) so u can't move around at night.
Burritomaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: alexmason90, DelonLover1999, LowTrust and 1 other person
Good post. Am trying to sleep on my back as much as possible, I just sleep so much easier on the side (idk why).

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I've slept on my right side my whole life, and my skin tightness is noticeably worse on that side, is this coincidence or because of sleep position? And if so do you think it can be reversed if I start sleeping on back?

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Sleeping on your back and side have always been praised as good positions and argued over which is the best, but both have their benefits and little to no downsides as they are natural positions the human body sleeps in

But, ever since pillows were invented, the formation of stomach sleeping arose as a common unnatural human sleeping position. The stomach sleeping position is undisputedly the worst position you can sleep in shown by a myriad of potential problems and the unnatural, awkward positioning caused by it. For the percentile of stomach sleepers that are reading this, STOP NOW.
A few reasons why stomach sleeping is so terrible for you:

1) Neck and Spine Alignment: When you sleep on your stomach, your neck and spine are forced into an unnatural position, which can lead to pain, stiffness, and even long-term spinal issues.

2) Breathing Problems: Sleeping on your stomach can make it difficult to breathe properly as your face is pressed against the pillow, making it hard to get enough oxygen into your lungs.

3) Facial Wrinkles: Stomach sleepers often develop wrinkles on their faces as they have to turn their heads to the side, pressing their faces against the pillow for extended periods.

4) Pressure Points: Sleeping on your stomach can lead to pressure points in your joints, which can cause pain and discomfort over time.

5) Facial Asymmetry: Sleeping with your head turned to one particular side over time can also potentially cause uneven development in your facial features, this results in potential asymmetry.

6) Restlessness: Stomach sleeping can cause a restless night's sleep, as it is difficult to find a comfortable position due to the strain on the neck, back, and spine.

7) Digestive Issues: Sleeping on your stomach can also lead to digestive issues as it puts pressure on your stomach, which can cause acid reflux and other digestive problems.

As well as many other potential problems (These are most common).

How to switch from stomach sleeping to side/back sleeping:

1) No Pillow: Try to sleep without a pillow for your head, it can be odd feeling but over time your body will adjust to sleeping on your back

2) Tennis ball: Tape a tennis ball to your stomach (preferably wear a shirt) when you sleep on your back or side, it will prevent you from turning on your stomach as it would be uncomfortable

3) Sleep tracker: you can download an app to monitor your sleeping position and alert you when your body has shifted to its preferred stomach sleeping position. Which can help you develop a unconscious habit not to turn back to alert you again.

4) Nightly Skincare Routine: This one has anecdotally worked for me as I started using skincaremaxxing with a nighttime routine that required me to leave moisturizer and Tretinoin on my face overnight. This I guess triggered a natural unconscious avoidance to spread the cream on my pillow so my body kept myself back sleeping the entire night despite being a stomach sleeper.

changing sleeping positions can be difficult and take time but it is undoubtedly a underrated looksmax that can benefit you overtime. If you are a stomach sleeper, I suggest you start attempting to back/side sleep as soon as possible.
stomach sleepers waiting for someone to slide in during the night

Sorry guys - that slumberTime sausage aint coming or cumming!

• +1
Reactions: lookingtolooksmax23
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61696, Sir Galachad and Orc
very few people sleep on their back so I don’t think sidesleeping is responsible for most facial asymmetry, tons of beautiful people sleep sleep on one side. I’ve read that it doesn’t cause facial asymmetry either. Seems to be cope

very few people sleep on their back so I don’t think sidesleeping is responsible for most facial asymmetry, tons of beautiful people sleep sleep on one side. I’ve read that it doesn’t cause facial asymmetry either. Seems to be cope
I think long term (talking like 10+ years) it could have an effect of jsut sleeping on one side. although a pillow will probably decrease that

I think long term (talking like 10+ years) it could have an effect of jsut sleeping on one side. although a pillow will probably decrease that
I think it’s very minuscule, and only effects skin not bone structure, soft tissue etc might not be worth the trade offs if you sleep significantly better on your side, a lot of people have insomnia these days
I’ve switched to back sleeping for a while and didn’t notice any improvement though it wasn’t long term, I found it uncomfortable though

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
I think it’s very minuscule, and only effects skin not bone structure, soft tissue etc might not be worth the trade offs if you sleep significantly better on your side, a lot of people have insomnia these days
I’ve switched to back sleeping for a while and didn’t notice any improvement though it wasn’t long term, I found it uncomfortable though
as long as you are sleeping on your stomach. side and back are the healthy ones, stomach is formed by the invention of pillows and beds but naturally no animal sleeps like that (some animals sleep with their stomach touching the grouund or wtv but thats not the same as turning your head to the side on a pillow) or early humans

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
can't sleep on my sides, makes my neck sore due to shoulder width.
Puts pressure on my ears but sides are better obviously when not sleeping alone.