Underrated looksmaxes

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I've seen a LOT of people in looksmax discord servers saying these things don't matter so I decided to make this thread. You're basically retarded if you're spending money with surgeries and products but not working for these features below, specially considering that they're so much easier.

-THICK DARK EYEBROWS
Let's just say if I could only choose thick dark eyebrows and brown eyes or thin light eyebrows and blue eyes. I would choose the thicc dark eyebrows for sure.
In the Thor film they decided to darken his eyebrows in the second movie because he looked like a bitch:
First movie:

Second movie:

-THICK LIPS
Thin lips look absolutely subhuman and decent thick lips get a lot of attention, it's not dom but it's very sexual. Plus thin lips makes your philtrum look longer.
View attachment 749384

Neckpill:

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
These aren't underrated at all what

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
also getting to 12% bodyfat, im like 16-20% rn and can't imagine how i'd look at 12%

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
These aren't underrated at all what
Of course they are, everytime some dude asks looksmaxx tips or asks for rating people almost never mention them.

Would you say chico and sean oprey have good size lips?

Of course they are, everytime some dude asks looksmaxx tips or asks for rating people almost never mention them.
If we're going off anecdotes I see these brought up all the time

Can confirm. When I was younger I'd always get comments thrown my way basically saying I was subhuman besides my thick dark eyebrows. Apparently they were my best feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and improover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
HOW TO LIPMAXX 😴 :feelstastyman: 🥺👉👈

also getting to 12% bodyfat, im like 16-20% rn and can't imagine how i'd look at 12%
Yes, losing weight is such an underrated looksmax :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: improover and JustBeCurry
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Lips arent that important.. I have never looked people lips and thinking in my mind my god this guy is handsome.

Yes 3 threads prove ur point theory. Also these are softmaxxes which are less important so it would make sense they aren't brought up as much, they're also quite obvious
These are threads I just pulled up from the first page, you're free to find counter examples. Lmao and now literally saying they're less important which reinforces my point that they're underrated. You're getting blocked for being this retarded.

These are threads I just pulled up from the first page, you're free to find counter examples. Lmao and now literally saying they're less important which reinforces my point that they're underrated. You're getting blocked for being this retarded.
The funny thing is i literally searched "does not equal symbol" when writing that because i was going to explain to you how them being less important does not make them underrated but thought your iq was high enough for me not having to explain it and decided not to, guess i was wrong

good quality thread