Underrated skincare looksmax--tinted moisturizer

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Instantly makes you look more collagenfueled. Entirely discreet if you use a primer, stay moisturized, and know how to get a clean shave

lapcos-tinted-moisturizer.jpg

healthy-glow-model-before-after-male.jpg

094851c02fb88bb70366c35a565789cc--men-makeup-makeup-tips.jpg

I use the bare minerals one. Try several and mix a few until you get your EXACT SKINTONE. Literally nobody notices and makes you look 5yrs younger if you're starting to lose collagen or have discoloration, acne scars

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 21863
looks kinda gay

Instantly makes you look more collagenfueled. Entirely discreet if you use a primer, stay moisturized, and know how to get a clean shave

I use the bare minerals one. Try several and mix a few until you get your EXACT SKINTONE. Literally nobody notices and makes you look 5yrs younger if you're starting to lose collagen or have discoloration, acne scars
would use for dark circles, if it works, else gay

damn imma buy (steal from local pharmacy)

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
@blackckatt

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt