Underrated thing you should NEVER tell normies

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
That you're lazy/hate work

Made this mistake WAYYY too many fucking times. I used to think it was cool acting like your lazy and don't give af. Maybe chad can pull this off, but obvs I'm not Chad, so I come across like an edgy try hard asshole.

So even if you are a lazy POS just fake to normies that you're a hustler, that will make you more likeable

• +1
Reactions: rteme, kanderior, thereallegend and 5 others
That you're lazy/hate work

Made this mistake WAYYY too many fucking times. I used to think it was cool acting like your lazy and don't give af. Maybe chad can pull this off, but obvs I'm not Chad, so I come across like an edgy try hard asshole.

So even if you are a lazy POS just fake to normies that you're a hustler, that will make you more likeable
yes, normies are braindead slaves who work even when there isn't work needing to be done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, thereallegend, romanstock and 1 other person
Shit I forgot who said it, but:

Think Blackpill, Act RedPill, Talk BluePill.
That should be your way of getting around normies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricochet, Primalsplit, kanderior and 7 others
I talked to this person I was interested in about eye shapes a few months back. Never again.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Shit I forgot who said it, but:

Think Blackpill, Act RedPill, Talk BluePill.
That should be your way of getting around normies
Trash, looksmax to percentile 99 and then you won't need to live a fake life

normies will generally see you as non-NT and reject you if they get the feeling you're not working on anything in your life or nothing is happening in it, be it academically, career, gym etc.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit