Understand looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Everything you do to looksmax should be done in accordance with a proper schedule. Looksmaxxing is something that is routinely done, to do this requires a schedule. It's best to look at it on a long timespan most of the subjects on this forum are not things that can be done for tomorrow. In my opinion one should look at a timespan of 2x 6 months.

visualize for yourself what can be achieved in 6 months and in which subjects significant progress can be shown. These should be your daily priority. I want you to keep in mind that looksmaxxing should be done from the bottom up. In my opinion this is the best method. Starting from the easiest/basics and gradually moving to difficulty is always the safest. It's not the fastest method but either way what you'd want is to not spend more then 2 years on looksmaxxing. More then this is honestly a waste. Especially if you are in your twenties.

Working from the bottom up should be something like this:

Health improvement; leaving behind sugar, narcotics, improvement of diet, teeth health, mealtime excercise, fermented milk, sleep routine, body massage, scalp massage.

Posture improvement; proper standing, balance, clinical help on posture, strong joints, painless back, disc herniation treatment, soft tongue posture

weight improvement; in case you are overweight. looking at your specific bmi index and staying in limits.

Strength/body improvement; fitness, sports, if you have terrible body posture i'd recommend swimming.

Facial Improvements; skin improvement, hard mewing, chewmaxxing, icehooding,
vitamin K, vitamin A, Magnesium, Calcium intake.

Now that we have listed a general idea what it is to work from bottom up the next thing that should be done is to make a weekplanner for the next 6 months. The first two, health and can all be planned next to each other.

In the morning you'd start with posture excersizes followed by specefic joint(knee) strengthening and softly hold your tongue throughout against the palate throughout the day. In your meals eat what's beneficial to growth. Also put great effort in chew excersise during that time. Try to massage your back on occasions

Cutting down on weight should only be done if you are severly overweight or already done growing in height or in a point where it doesn't matter. If any of this is the case start with after a month or two within your schedule.

After the first 6 months dedicate the next 6+ months towards strength/body- and facial improvements. you'd most likely keep the routines in the previous months but move the focus away from them. Fitness is great, I personally recommend sports. Swimming is even something that you could do at the very start. Unlike other sports the importance of posture and risk is less important. At this stage however, when your body postue is healthy i reccomend any given combat sport. Don't waste time in some ball sport if you already didn't do it from childhood onwards.

Facial improvement is the final last step. At this point you're face should be lean and your bones not hidden away by fat. Analyse each important ratio(midface, fwhr, ES ratio) to your face plus it's strong and weak points. If you are going to start hard mewing intake of specific vitamins could increase your bone remodelling(in theory) Try to compensate the weak points with it's stronger points, improve your skin by applying vitamins on occasion and improve your eyes with ice hooding and that's the end of it. If there is anything i missed it should be easily catagorised in one of the points

Keep in mind i am not a doctor, anything i say here is not meant for any self harm or action that leads to it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 10987, newperson and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 10987

You don't understand how annoying it is that you write everything in big text.

Either way 0 and fucking water thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2729, Ronnie Kray and 4 others
Water , Water, Water even normies know this shit

Ofc you need schedule for skinmaxxing lean maxxing even gym maxxing this is essentially a bluepilled thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10913
Water , Water, Water even normies know this shit

Ofc you need schedule for skinmaxxing lean maxxing even gym maxxing this is essentially a bluepilled thread
Good thread ignore this retard

muHHHHh bluepill muh bluepill 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 awww big boy wants massive thread about which lefort and how to self operate 🥺🥺

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
I looksmax 24/7 so no schedule needed :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Good thread ignore this retard

muHHHHh bluepill muh bluepill 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 awww big boy wants massive thread about which lefort and how to self operate 🥺🥺

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Not a word

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Everything you do to looksmax should be done in accordance with a proper schedule. Looksmaxxing is something that is routinely done, to do this requires a schedule. It's best to look at it on a long timespan most of the subjects on this forum are not things that can be done for tomorrow. In my opinion one should look at a timespan of 2x 6 months.

visualize for yourself what can be achieved in 6 months and in which subjects significant progress can be shown. These should be your daily priority. I want you to keep in mind that looksmaxxing should be done from the bottom up. In my opinion this is the best method. Starting from the easiest/basics and gradually moving to difficulty is always the safest. It's not the fastest method but either way what you'd want is to not spend more then 2 years on looksmaxxing. More then this is honestly a waste. Especially if you are in your twenties.

Working from the bottom up should be something like this:

Health improvement; leaving behind sugar, narcotics, improvement of diet, teeth health, mealtime excercise, fermented milk, sleep routine, body massage, scalp massage.

Posture improvement; proper standing, balance, clinical help on posture, strong joints, painless back, disc herniation treatment, soft tongue posture

weight improvement; in case you are overweight. looking at your specific bmi index and staying in limits.

Strength/body improvement; fitness, sports, if you have terrible body posture i'd recommend swimming.

Facial Improvements; skin improvement, hard mewing, chewmaxxing, icehooding,
vitamin K, vitamin A, Magnesium, Calcium intake.

Now that we have listed a general idea what it is to work from bottom up the next thing that should be done is to make a weekplanner for the next 6 months. The first two, health and can all be planned next to each other.

In the morning you'd start with posture excersizes followed by specefic joint(knee) strengthening and softly hold your tongue throughout against the palate throughout the day. In your meals eat what's beneficial to growth. Also put great effort in chew excersise during that time. Try to massage your back on occasions

Cutting down on weight should only be done if you are severly overweight or already done growing in height or in a point where it doesn't matter. If any of this is the case start with after a month or two within your schedule.

After the first 6 months dedicate the next 6+ months towards strength/body- and facial improvements. you'd most likely keep the routines in the previous months but move the focus away from them. Fitness is great, I personally recommend sports. Swimming is even something that you could do at the very start. Unlike other sports the importance of posture and risk is less important. At this stage however, when your body postue is healthy i reccomend any given combat sport. Don't waste time in some ball sport if you already didn't do it from childhood onwards.

Facial improvement is the final last step. At this point you're face should be lean and your bones not hidden away by fat. Analyse each important ratio(midface, fwhr, ES ratio) to your face plus it's strong and weak points. If you are going to start hard mewing intake of specific vitamins could increase your bone remodelling(in theory) Try to compensate the weak points with it's stronger points, improve your skin by applying vitamins on occasion and improve your eyes with ice hooding and that's the end of it. If there is anything i missed it should be easily catagorised in one of the points

Keep in mind i am not a doctor, anything i say here is not meant for any self harm or action that leads to it.
Leanmaxxing + Chewmaxxing + Skinmaxxing + IceHooding is the basics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913