Understand one thing. Beauty and Youth are currency for women

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Beauty and youth are currency

The equivalent of a successful man is an 18 year old girl who anyone wants to fuck

That’s why women have POWER, everyone wants another attractive chick at their table in the club

Men have to sacrifice YEARS in the gym, in the trenches bleeding, to have the same options as a girl who owns an Iphone and a pair of 20 dollar yoga pants

This is the harsh reality

A pretty girl is invited to 3 parties every weekend

To be in a similar position a man must be in the top 20%

ACCEPT THIS AND BECOME A WINNER

Learn life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others
muh power,its all about heroin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6873
Woah another water is wet thread! I can't wait for more!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6403 and lepo2317
men dont have to do shit if they have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
just like 20% of women look good without makeup

Yes

But women are most fertile between 18 and 27 and because of technology they are easily accessible. Men only want what looks good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

The equivalent of a successful man is an 18 year old girl who anyone wants to fuck

That’s why women have POWER, everyone wants another attractive chick at their table in the club

Men have to sacrifice YEARS in the gym, in the trenches bleeding, to have the same options as a girl who owns an Iphone and a pair of 20 dollar yoga pants

Learn life.
Ar..e there parties bro?!!

Yes

But women are most fertile between 18 and 27 and because of technology they are easily accessible. Men only want what looks good.
14-18

27 is great grandma range

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, SupremeDream and Deleted member 6403
Humour aside. What I say is science and fact.

You aren't edgy bro.
whos tryna be edgy fuckboy?

look it up 14-18 is a womans prime, shes the most fertile and submissive at that range

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and audreyen
whos tryna be edgy fuckboy?

look it up 14-18 is a womans prime, shes the most fertile and submissive at that range

I should have said 16-27

14-18 is just a product of you missing out on teenage love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 6403
Woah another water is wet thread! I can't wait for more!

Can i?
Women are wanted by men for their pussies and the validation that they can give to make incels feel better about theirself

There was a chart on here showing that a woman's fertility drops off very late 20s only marginally and then starts to take a steeper decline from 33 onwards. While male fertility begins to decline mid 40s and then a conisistent steep decline into early 50s

I prefer to use science.

Your thing with adolscent girls is cool and I get the whole R-Kelly thing and yes some 14 and 15 year old girls are attractive I am ngl. So you could make an argument for 14-27. But it's retarded to say girls in their 20s are not fertile. You're trying to be edgy on a black pill looks theory forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 6403
There was a chart on here showing that a woman's fertility drops off very late 20s only marginally and then starts to take a steeper decline from 33 onwards. While male fertility begins to decline mid 40s and then a conisistent steep decline into early 50s

I prefer to use science.

Your thing with adolscent girls is cool and I get the whole R-Kelly thing and yes some 14 and 15 year old girls are attractive I am ngl. So you could make an argument for 14-27. But it's retarded to say girls in their 20s are not fertile. You're trying to be edgy on a black pill looks theory forum.
no ones being edgy bro, im backed up by science, you can see the clear decline in % of attractive women after 18

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Are u playing dumb bro?

Attractiveness is a physical signal for fertility

They may not be mutually exclusive and they may well correlate, but each CAN exist free of the other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
They may not be mutually exclusive and they may well correlate, but each CAN exist free of the other.

@Ocelot, your take...

Who's right here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, CsCurry and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
tbh if i could i'd just bang 15-21.
When i was living in SEA in 15 mil city i just put on tinder 18-23
23 is perfect age for something longer term, still looks young, still very horny, not that monogamus bullshit, a decent amount of girls start to exercise, dress better, makeup better till 23ish. Also they got their shit together.
23 for dating+ hangout
everything below 23 to fuck the shit out and just fuck buddies.
25 and above still passable in some cases but usually quality drops insanely. thats why 27+ girls are usually frustrated, angry, want monogamy, they know their value drops like shit and they want some betabux guy.

Its fucking sad that the most attractive girls i see when i walk around in my home country are fucking jailbaits or 18-19 max, above that the quality declines.

thank god im moving back to Asia soon. and whoever dislikes ethnic girls and just goes for white girls i feel sorry for you.

Learn life.
At what percentage does it become rational to LDAR

@Ocelot, your take...

Who's right here?
Attractiveness is often referred to as an indicator of fertility, but it's kind of a misnomer. It's more about your genetic fitness, or how good and healthy your offspring will be after reproducing.

Generally not correlated with the true meaning of fertility that is your ability to conceive.

No sex is currency for women

Indeed. Indian women have none.

Learn life.
Cope , beauty and youth are currency for a man. Woman just need to be female and not be fat and deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
true. but imagine being a women and know it only goes downhill