Understanding Facial Proportions Helped me roast a popular girl

D

Deleted member 19427

Iron
Basically in my school there's this really popular girl who's annoying af and me and my friend were joking with each other about something she kept telling me to shut up i ignored her until the 3rd time which i told her to shut up she then said i had a deformed nose(it got broken from early age and is crooked) but i noticed she had a very recessive chin and i immediately said she "had no chin" and "the side profile of a pigeon" she was mostly good-looking apart from this just below stacylite range everyone in class started laughing and she didnt talk for the rest of lesson

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16453 and 18 others
Brutal :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Nice job son
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

You shattered her confidence for years to come

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 18890, subhuman incel and 11 others
Basically in my school there's this really popular girl who's annoying af and me and my friend were joking with each other about something she kept telling me to shut up i ignored her until the 3rd time which i told her to shut up she then said i had a deformed nose(it got broken from early age and is crooked) but i noticed she had a very recessive chin and i immediately said she "had no chin" and "the side profile of a pigeon" she was mostly good-looking apart from this just below stacylite range everyone in class started laughing and she didnt talk for the rest of lesson
absolutely based if true:chad:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
why is everyone here 14 muh school muh oneitis muh grades :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18890, subhuman incel and 11 others
Next time pull a @Korea and destroy her whole life with a full facial analysis pointing out how objectively subhuman she is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16453, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
Next time pull a @Korea and destroy her whole life with a full facial analysis pointing out how objectively subhuman she is
print out the evisceration and send it to your teacher for the end of the year final essay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
@Hipcel elab

@Hipcel elab
"Blue eyes are a min"

"Curly-ish hair is the best"

"Wolff's law indicates that you should be chewing instead of bonesmashing" without realizing that bone loading can come in the form of physical forces via mechanical stimulus .

I've seen a lot of weird takes coming from him, just because he makes some long threads parroting "research" and posting photos explaining, then tagging everyone doesn't mean he's an expert.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcell and Deleted member 2403
WHy is everyone saying @Korea is a female?

Good, don’t take shit from women. Honestly if you mog enough people u can get away with anything so do what you want. Life’s short anyway