Understanding the Russian invasion of Ukraine

Deleted member 16571

Deleted member 16571

✰Celestial Hyperborean ✰✧ 🇺🇦🇧🇾🇷🇺

Sorry boyos only
Long Cliffs:

Michael Miller, the guest speaker, did his PhD in Putinist Eurasianism, and over the years has been translating Alexander Dugin’s (Putin’s brain as he puts it) works on geopolitics, political theory, philosophy and the like.

Miller makes the claim that the West’s inability to study primary source material (Alexander Dugin) of the enemy’s ideology is an abysmal failure of strategic empathy and of adequate analysis.
He then goes into Russia’s reasons for invading:

1. Putin has requested that NATO not expand eastward to include Ukraine, otherwise NATO as an anti-Russian alliance would be right on Russia’s doorstep. Russia has also had long standing complaints about the expansion of NATO in general which was promised wouldn’t happen. It’s like they have a military geopolitical alliance creeping ever closer to their Western borders and Russia considers this to be a genuine military threat.
  2. Russia also has a concern with the nature of the current Ukrainian regime. Per Vladimir Putin’s 2021 essay titled “On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians”, the current Ukrainian government has raised a russophobic, hostile, anti-Russian regime. http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/66181
  3. The false values that the “empire of lies” has been using to try to undermine the cultural civilizational identity of Russia and other non-Western peoples. The role of America’s imposition of it’s anti-traditional, woke, anti-conservative to an extent, anti-continental, anti-Eurasian values on the countries and peoples of the world who would prefer to live according to their own traditional civilization and cultural understanding of things. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...televised-address-to-russia-on-ukraine-feb-24

The Russian Federation inherited the Soviet Union’s form or shape to a minor extent but minus a large portion of its territory and minus a large portion of the Russian-speaking citizens who were members of the Soviet Union. It was in a state of potential collapse, in a state of potential decay and an existential crisis. The RF found itself in a dire situation, especially with Chechen war and other kinds of operations that were threatening Moscow’s and Russia's territorial and political integrity. Putin stepped in and began to reverse the direction of Russia’s geopolitical and sociopolitical collapse. He sees to a certain extent the logic of his task as a Russian statesman to recover and reverse the spatial territorial geopolitical decline which includes parts of historic Russian lands.

In his speech about the military operation in Ukraine, Putin emphasized the condescension and willful deliberate blindness to acknowledging even any of Russia’s concerns. Hypocrisy, condescension and disrespect cannot help, but only can make the situation worse….you get this because the US is stronger, the West considers themselves victorious after the collapse of the Soviet Union, they were the last man standing in the great battle of ideologies, they won the cold war, it was the american century, etc, etc…..but the result, the effect, that it had on their conduct towards Russia could only have the effect of stoking a possibility of an imminent conflict rather than diplomatically holding it off as long as possible. That is a true failure of imagination, of understanding, and of diplomacy.

Ukraine could have set aside the question of joining NATO and entered negotiations with Russia and neighboring countries. Zelenskiy’s government, however, has been very insistent of joining NATO. NATO shouldn’t use Ukraine as its plaything and Ukraine shouldn’t dangle prospective NATO membership in front of Russia - something that makes it go blind with rage.
The easy moral rhetoric is to say everybody is free to do what they want but the harsh political political reality is in opposition to this stance. Zelenskiy has stated that he wants to arm Ukraine with nuclear weapons - a hostile stance towards Russia.

FMYaqzYWQAs7n7U.jpg

@Prettyboy @AscensionMan98 @EasternRightWinger15 @CagingBanderas @SMESH @NOTCHADRIP@BearBoy @Johanjohan @Thompsonz @WannabeJock @TsarTsar444 @the BULL @aBetterMii @metagross @lutte @wannabenormie @Gonthar

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17291, coping ethnic and 15 others
dont tag me faggot

war is about eurasism and two polar world and nothing more
other shit is tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15338
Too long to read but meme is true

dont tag me faggot

war is about eurasism and two polar world and nothing more
other shit is tales
@Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz

get over yourself :feelshah:

Edit: @Thompsonz

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, BigJimsWornOutTires, Marsiere214 and 2 others
@Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz @Thompsonz

get over yourself :feelshah:

Edit: @Thompsonz
ignore user?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
ignore user?

What makes you think I give a fuck? You contribute nothing here except circle jerking your discord buddies. :p

P.S. I mog you <3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15577
What makes you think I give a fuck? You contribute nothing here except circle jerking your discord buddies. :p

P.S. I mog you <3
You wanna fuck with @Vermilioncore Nato?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571

Not sure how to interpret this because it's not proper English.
That gay ass you tagged can go back to eating his ulcer-inducing Burger King diet and crying himself to sleep while strangling his dick.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 15577
Not sure how to interpret this because it's not proper English.
That gay ass you tagged can go back to eating his ulcer-inducing Burger King diet and crying himself to sleep while strangling his dick.
If I'm going to interpret this post things are going really bad in ukraine rn :oops:

• Hmm...
If I'm going to interpret this post things are going really bad in ukraine rn :oops:

Look here Dark Magician:
  1. I live in the United States. The only impending doom trend here is the rising gasoline prices.
  2. Yes they are; much thanks to the Zelenskiy phaggot but you'd had known that had you read OP.

Look here Dark Magician:
  1. I live in the United States. The only impending doom trend here is the rising gasoline prices.
  2. Yes they are; much thanks to the Zelenskiy phaggot but you'd had known that had you read OP.
It's not proper enough for me mate, want some tea mate?

• JFL
May the innocent citizens of both sides survive this war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 16571
Wait I just clicked on the vid it's lauren southern :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
do you watch that

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
she has a vagina and is right wing so she will have a ton of simps :lul::lul::lul:

But before she figured out she could make money off of right wing incels using her vagina...
Curried :feelskek::feelskek:

lauren.jpg

God damn canadapill @Biggdink

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7580
she has a vagina and is right wing so she will have a ton of simps :lul::lul::lul:

But before she figured out she could make money off of right wing incels using her vagina...

lauren.jpg

Reminder.. this is most popular profile in Toronto .. while popular profiles in us cities were all forward grown good looking guys
4B1E25EF 91C2 4EE2 B474 74D882FBABB0

Can’t believe people still deny Canada pill

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and lutte
What’s nato?

Ukraine doesn’t exist to me. It’s a fictional land like Pokémon type shit. Wars, battles, all that shit is just a fictional tale that’s ongoing similar to some random shitty tv show that I pay no attention to.

Time to redeem my free McDouble. Hope they don’t put too much onions in it.

@Trance - Well developed reply that sums up the reasons of the Russia- Ukraine conflict. Nicely done(y)

And here is proof that Ameritards like Biden knew that a armed conflict would take place with continued membership of Baltic states, with Ukraine being the biggest, joining Nato

• +1

Sorry boyos only
Long Cliffs:

Michael Miller, the guest speaker, did his PhD in Putinist Eurasianism, and over the years has been translating Alexander Dugin’s (Putin’s brain as he puts it) works on geopolitics, political theory, philosophy and the like.

Miller makes the claim that the West’s inability to study primary source material (Alexander Dugin) of the enemy’s ideology is an abysmal failure of strategic empathy and of adequate analysis.
He then goes into Russia’s reasons for invading:

1. Putin has requested that NATO not expand eastward to include Ukraine, otherwise NATO as an anti-Russian alliance would be right on Russia’s doorstep. Russia has also had long standing complaints about the expansion of NATO in general which was promised wouldn’t happen. It’s like they have a military geopolitical alliance creeping ever closer to their Western borders and Russia considers this to be a genuine military threat.
  2. Russia also has a concern with the nature of the current Ukrainian regime. Per Vladimir Putin’s 2021 essay titled “On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians”, the current Ukrainian government has raised a russophobic, hostile, anti-Russian regime. http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/66181
  3. The false values that the “empire of lies” has been using to try to undermine the cultural civilizational identity of Russia and other non-Western peoples. The role of America’s imposition of it’s anti-traditional, woke, anti-conservative to an extent, anti-continental, anti-Eurasian values on the countries and peoples of the world who would prefer to live according to their own traditional civilization and cultural understanding of things. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...televised-address-to-russia-on-ukraine-feb-24

The Russian Federation inherited the Soviet Union’s form or shape to a minor extent but minus a large portion of its territory and minus a large portion of the Russian-speaking citizens who were members of the Soviet Union. It was in a state of potential collapse, in a state of potential decay and an existential crisis. The RF found itself in a dire situation, especially with Chechen war and other kinds of operations that were threatening Moscow’s and Russia's territorial and political integrity. Putin stepped in and began to reverse the direction of Russia’s geopolitical and sociopolitical collapse. He sees to a certain extent the logic of his task as a Russian statesman to recover and reverse the spatial territorial geopolitical decline which includes parts of historic Russian lands.

In his speech about the military operation in Ukraine, Putin emphasized the condescension and willful deliberate blindness to acknowledging even any of Russia’s concerns. Hypocrisy, condescension and disrespect cannot help, but only can make the situation worse….you get this because the US is stronger, the West considers themselves victorious after the collapse of the Soviet Union, they were the last man standing in the great battle of ideologies, they won the cold war, it was the american century, etc, etc…..but the result, the effect, that it had on their conduct towards Russia could only have the effect of stoking a possibility of an imminent conflict rather than diplomatically holding it off as long as possible. That is a true failure of imagination, of understanding, and of diplomacy.

Ukraine could have set aside the question of joining NATO and entered negotiations with Russia and neighboring countries. Zelenskiy’s government, however, has been very insistent of joining NATO. NATO shouldn’t use Ukraine as its plaything and Ukraine shouldn’t dangle prospective NATO membership in front of Russia - something that makes it go blind with rage.
The easy moral rhetoric is to say everybody is free to do what they want but the harsh political political reality is in opposition to this stance. Zelenskiy has stated that he wants to arm Ukraine with nuclear weapons - a hostile stance towards Russia.

FMYaqzYWQAs7n7U.jpg

@Prettyboy @AscensionMan98 @EasternRightWinger15 @CagingBanderas @SMESH @NOTCHADRIP@BearBoy @Johanjohan @Thompsonz @WannabeJock @TsarTsar444 @the BULL @aBetterMii @metagross @lutte @wannabenormie @Gonthar

Even though Simonsen never talked about the jq and was only alt-light at best, back when she used to make more "based" content before she got exposed that is, I do like her better as a brunette now even if it does make her look more jewish ngl

and I can say that cause I'm Jewish too now #chosedandblessed :love::owo:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL

lauren.jpg

Can't say I haven't dated liberally before meeting my Ukrainian wife. :soy:
We all grow up under different circumstances. Someone may grow up in a majority white town in the middle of nowhere and can choose from those people who to date, while others grow up in a minority white cities and have completely different influences.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
520D6C98 6DA9 46AD 8857 E7B04ABB7D02

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16571
Half Hungarian half Slavic tbh
Igen and what's Slavic part? I used to live in former Hungarian lands 🙃
Same way Crimeans are now living in former Ukrainian lands

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Igen and what's Slavic part?
Croatia and Slovakia

I used to live in former Hungarian lands 🙃
Same way Crimeans are now living in former Ukrainian lands
How come you left?

I have traveled to every former region of the kingdom except Kárpátalja. I planned visiting it along with Lviv (I love the dual monarchy’s cultural heritage) but as things stand now I might not be able to in the foreseeable future

• Woah
Croatia and Slovakia
Interesting mix :feelsgood:
How come you left?

I have traveled to every former region of the kingdom except Kárpátalja. I planned visiting it along with Lviv (I love the dual monarchy’s cultural heritage) but as things stand now I might not be able to in the foreseeable future

Friend of ours from the States filled out a green card application for us and we happened to win, so I left as a kid. I'm from Ungvar (as it was called a long time ago 🙃).

• Woah
Interesting mix :feelsgood:

Friend of ours from the States filled out a green card application for us and we happened to win, so I left as a kid. I'm from Ungvar (as it was called a long time ago 🙃).
You got really lucky then, the Carpathian region is very poor or so I’ve heard. Do you visit your birthplace from time to time?

You got really lucky then, the Carpathian region is very poor or so I’ve heard. Do you visit your birthplace from time to time?

Visited once. I lived across the street from the medieval castle haha. My dad was the sub-chief of Zakarpattia for inport/exports of food products and he made like $100 a month when we left. He was the first in his family to attend college. My mom was mostly stay at home then. His first job in the states payed him $6 an hour, a heavy construction gig...but he eventually made it to like $35/hour before retiring. So, I've been poor my whole life, and yes people in Ukraine, in general, live an impoverished lifestyle. In a few days, I'll find out if I matched into a residency position here in the States. Eventually when I become an attending (after fellowship), I'll be looking at salaries close to half a mill. Then my kids and grandkids will colonize Mars. Gotta keep grinding. 🙃

• Woah
I don't think war started because of NATO expansion or Zelenskiy.
Ukraine was really far from joining and after 2014 anti-Russian sentiments seem understandable.

I think Putin wanted to take advantage of US focus on Asia and improve Russian position in Europe/World.
As things currently stand however this seems quite unlikely and he probably fucked up really hard.

• Hmm...
I don't think war started because of NATO expansion or Zelenskiy.
Ukraine was really far from joining and after 2014 anti-Russian sentiments seem understandable.

I think Putin wanted to take advantage of US focus on Asia and improve Russian position in Europe/World.
As things currently stand however this seems quite unlikely and he probably fucked up really hard.

In 2014, the Ukrainian government was overthrown for trying to side with Russia. Ukraine as a country had nothing to lose by being friends with Russia and only looked to gain (e.g., cheap gas prices) from the relationship. Of course the dumb-ass Ukrainian politicians had to fill their pockets and got exposed when foreign entities intervened in stealth.

If you read OP, Putin likely looks to reestablish historic Russian lands. I'm not sure if he fucked up or not because nobody stopped buying gas and oil from Russia except the US. Russia won't have Gucci stores and McDonalds but won't starve or anything.

If I were the president of Ukraine, I would ask for a seize fire and to return Donetsk and Luhansk as administrative regions of Ukraine. However, I would allow Russia to establish military bases in these regions and to maintain a military presence in Eastern Ukraine should they feel threatened by NATO or wish to "protect" citizens of these regions. Ukraine has nothing to really gain by joining the EU, and would likely depopulate as young people would seek jobs elsewhere.

BUUUUT NOOOOO this bought-out Zelenskiy phaggot keeps crying and barking "muh war crimes" "muh NATO" "muh EU" "come help us" "world stands with Ukraine" <---- doesn't that sound just like the overly repeated phrase "The world stands with Israel" :lul:
He either has no understanding of big power politics or sold out to Western entities. "Slovyany" or Slavs want to be together, and nothing would make us happier. He's a Jewish comedian so he likely doesn't understand or care about this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wannabenormie
In 2014, the Ukrainian government was overthrown for trying to side with Russia. Ukraine as a country had nothing to lose by being friends with Russia and only looked to gain (e.g., cheap gas prices) from the relationship. Of course the dumb-ass Ukrainian politicians had to fill their pockets and got exposed when foreign entities intervened in stealth.

If you read OP, Putin likely looks to reestablish historic Russian lands. I'm not sure if he fucked up or not because nobody stopped buying gas and oil from Russia except the US. Russia won't have Gucci stores and McDonalds but won't starve or anything.

If I were the president of Ukraine, I would ask for a seize fire and to return Donetsk and Luhansk as administrative regions of Ukraine. However, I would allow Russia to establish military bases in these regions and to maintain a military presence in Eastern Ukraine should they feel threatened by NATO or wish to "protect" citizens of these regions. Ukraine has nothing to really gain by joining the EU, and would likely depopulate as young people would seek jobs elsewhere.

BUUUUT NOOOOO this bought-out Zelenskiy phaggot keeps crying and barking "muh war crimes" "muh NATO" "muh EU" "come help us" "world stands with Ukraine" <---- doesn't that sound just like the overly repeated phrase "The world stands with Israel" :lul:
He either has no understanding of big power politics or sold out to Western entities. "Slovyany" or Slavs want to be together, and nothing would make us happier. He's a Jewish comedian so he likely doesn't understand or care about this.
By 2014 I meant Russia taking Crimea, Donbass and Lugansk.

I agree regarding reestabilishing historic Russian lands. As for fuck up - his military is doing far worse than basically everyone expected. Blitzkrieg failed and army took heavy equipment losses. Hard to tell regarding economy long-term but as for now ruble does not look good (despite measures taken to minimize damage), EU also seems serious in desire to stop gas imports from him but we'll see. Plus - if Germany will invest in army as announced then it's a big loss for Russia (and big win for US).

Regarding negotiations - from what I have heard Zelensky was willing to let go of Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk but Putin did not agree. As he could easily take that without such invasion it would probably not look good for him in Russia. Putin already has NATO at his borders (few countries at that too), he also took over Belarus recently (2020).

I agree that Slavs like each other but there are lots of them in EU - Czech, Poland, Slovakia, and all of them have way better standard of living than your average Russian. Unfortunately Russia is largery corrupt country, where 1/4 of population doesn't have access to indoor shitter and 1/3 can't bathe in hot water. I think it's not strange that people would prefer to join west where you could simply live better life and wouldn't need to worry about ending up in gulag because you said something about FSB ( https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...over-minecraft-plot-to-blow-up-virtual-spy-hq )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16571
By 2014 I meant Russia taking Crimea, Donbass and Lugansk.

I agree regarding reestabilishing historic Russian lands. As for fuck up - his military is doing far worse than basically everyone expected. Blitzkrieg failed and army took heavy equipment losses. Hard to tell regarding economy long-term but as for now ruble does not look good (despite measures taken to minimize damage), EU also seems serious in desire to stop gas imports from him but we'll see. Plus - if Germany will invest in army as announced then it's a big loss for Russia (and big win for US).

Regarding negotiations - from what I have heard Zelensky was willing to let go of Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk but Putin did not agree. As he could easily take that without such invasion it would probably not look good for him in Russia. Putin already has NATO at his borders (few countries at that too), he also took over Belarus recently (2020).

I agree that Slavs like each other but there are lots of them in EU - Czech, Poland, Slovakia, and all of them have way better standard of living than your average Russian. Unfortunately Russia is largery corrupt country, where 1/4 of population doesn't have access to indoor shitter and 1/3 can't bathe in hot water. I think it's not strange that people would prefer to join west where you could simply live better life and wouldn't need to worry about ending up in gulag because you said something about FSB ( https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...over-minecraft-plot-to-blow-up-virtual-spy-hq )

I doubt it's as bad in Russia as you portray it but if the oligarchs were dissolved the country could really prosper.

What happened in Belarus in 2020? :soy:

LOL at the Minecraft thing

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
He knew better not to tag me into this garbage. Fuck Russia and fuck Ukraine! Poland and the rest of those shitholes!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
ukraine's democratically elected leadership was overthrown by the globalist so they could install a corrupt cock sucking jester as president. said cock sucker began doing the bidding of his masters, provoking russia with acts like the murder and persecution of ethnic russias in the donbas, selling weapons to terrorist groups, and adopting aggressively anti russian policies, transforming the country into a woke progressive socialist state. the war was in the pipeline for years. ukraine was a willing puppet promised protection by the globalists/nato for the sole purpose of encouraging and provoking russia into a peacekeeping campaign in the east

• +1
I doubt it's as bad in Russia as you portray it but if the oligarchs were dissolved the country could really prosper.

What happened in Belarus in 2020? :soy:

LOL at the Minecraft thing
No, seriously that's how it is.

Here is the data:

And that's unfortunately not all, they have HIV statistics like some African shithole, highest levels of prostitution in Europe (also possibly in the world), few millions of homeless children and many other problems.

I agree that dissolving oligarchy could help but I think it's impossible. Communism fucked them up completely and it's gonna be hard to change things for the better, especially when they do not really seem to be interested in that.

As for Belarus - Lukashenko agreed for it to become Russian puppet state back then (which is why Putin could move his armies and attack Ukraine from there).

• +1
ukraine's democratically elected leadership was overthrown by the globalist so they could install a corrupt cock sucking jester as president. said cock sucker began doing the bidding of his masters, provoking russia with acts like the murder and persecution of ethnic russias in the donbas, selling weapons to terrorist groups, and adopting aggressively anti russian policies, transforming the country into a woke progressive socialist state. the war was in the pipeline for years. ukraine was a willing puppet promised protection by the globalists/nato for the sole purpose of encouraging and provoking russia into a peacekeeping campaign in the east
Nicely put. :feelswhy: