Undertone Modification on Darker Skin + Warm undertones

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree
All the info on this site is for cumskinz that dont need to worry about yellow green undertones

IMG 4987

I want this skin :lul: , I think im quite close to his natural pigment but I just have curry undertones

Im about to hop on a new stack of 150mg lycopene with 24mg Astaxanthin daily for the next 3 months.

Ive tried 10mg of lycopene a day for a month and I got alright results from it,

Results here

Alot more rosy all around but I need more

If Im still not happy afterwards 100% will get on Hydroquinone 4% and lighten a few shades as ive already bought it

IMG 4989

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Moggedbyevery1, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
What do you think about lycopene, astaxanthin and beta carotene? All in all the same or is something better?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Where u buy the hydro from?

First curries and now negros wanna be Med? 🤣

Do u have the before pic of the lycopene

Is it actually legit

Might cop cause it’s pretty cheap anyway

What do you think about lycopene, astaxanthin and beta carotene? All in all the same or is something better?
Nope, Differs greatly on different skin pigments, Beta caratone on Brown skin will make you look ill, its too yellowish even on some whites it looks unnatural.

Lycopene and Astaxanthin are red pigments that work well on darker skin, not talking about black skin though. They can make you look more rosy while being light brown which is the theory im gonna test.

• +1
Reactions: Public Enemy and Germania
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Swarthy Knight
Dayum mirin your hair. Can normies tell what ethnicity you really are?
Preciate it i spent the whole of last year hairmaxxing, Americans think im more latino but most anglos from uk australia will say indian. Something in my face looks curry I guess, dont know what tho, gonna see if lessening the undertones will make a difference (Doubt it will) but my theory is normies can tell indians apart from the green yellow glow that they give out whether they can pinpoint it exactly or not.

IMG 3692

good example

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Swarthy Knight
Do u have the before pic of the lycopene

Is it actually legit

Might cop cause it’s pretty cheap anyway
It wont change you completely I guess,

Its definitely legit tho you can just start with 1 tomato a day lol bonus if your cooking them, usually gives 10-15 mg of lycopene per tomato. Lycopene is just extracted from red plants, thats why its pretty cheap.

Dont got the before rn

Preciate it i spent the whole of last year hairmaxxing, Americans think im more latino but most anglos from uk australia will say indian. Something in my face looks curry I guess, dont know what tho, gonna see if lessening the undertones will make a difference (Doubt it will) but my theory is normies can tell indians apart from the green yellow glow that they give out whether they can pinpoint it exactly or not.

View attachment 2799353
good example
Yeah your coloring is your only falio. Otherwise you'd be a mogger. Do you get laid a lot tho or are you an inkel? And does it differ from country to country? I imagine US would be easier for you bcuz they cant tell that you're curry (so no ethnic tax).

what was your dose of lycopene?

Yeah your coloring is your only falio. Otherwise you'd be a mogger. Do you get laid a lot tho or are you an inkel? And does it differ from country to country? I imagine US would be easier for you bcuz they cant tell that you're curry (so no ethnic tax).
Yeah I can slay im pretty nt, psl wise im high mtn with appeal + low trust face. I wouldn't be a mogger but I would definitely be a solid htn overall.
IMG 2549

:lul:

Maybe? Never been to the usa just met a couple people and exchange students and they all think im some mutt or latino.

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Yeah I can slay im pretty nt, psl wise im high mtn with appeal + low trust face. I wouldn't be a mogger but I would definitely be a solid htn overall.
View attachment 2799443
:lul:

Maybe? Never been to the usa just met a couple people and exchange students and they all think im some mutt or latino.
Lmfaoo what race is that bish?

And ya I can picture that. You should check out the US sometime, I think curries have it better there than other Anglo countries

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Lmfaoo what race is that bish?

And ya I can picture that. You should check out the US sometime, I think curries have it better there than other Anglo countries
Yeah its because the only curries that immigrated there are Literall apu tamil looking dravidians. So thats their only reference haha. Other anglo countries get punjabs and stuff like that

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
OK chadpreet

Nope, Differs greatly on different skin pigments, Beta caratone on Brown skin will make you look ill, its too yellowish even on some whites it looks unnatural.

Lycopene and Astaxanthin are red pigments that work well on darker skin, not talking about black skin though. They can make you look more rosy while being light brown which is the theory im gonna test.
What about medium brown