Unemployablecel (RANT)

D

Deleted member 22015

5'7" 6.25" NBP schizo suicidal truecel
I have had approximately a million and a half jobs. Some I have had for a year. Some I have had for a week. They have had one thing in common. They all sucked.

Camp counselor. Donut maker. Dishwasher. Shelf stocker. Cart collector. Roofer. Ditch digger. Lumber mill. Plastics factory. Bar cleaner. The list goes on and on. It never ends. It doesn't end until you either get a skilled trade, finish college (GL with that if you are LTN and morbidly depressed cuz bitches don't want u), win the lottery, or rope.

This summer, instead of getting laid, I worked with some old asshole building houses and barns and digging ditches for 12 an hour. And smoking weed. A lot of weed. I sweat. I bled. I cried. My body screamed in pain and agony. On one job I literally saw some 20 year old asshole with two bitches leading them into the house and smirking at me while I was behind a shovel. Bitch.

Now I dropped classes again and I need a job. I am NEET and a loser. Applied for a overnight stocking job at undisclosed major retail store. Arranged phone interview. Ring ring some bitch calls with an extremely fake almost AI sounding fake-nice voice and proceeds to grill me."Just to verify have you had 3 OR 4 jobs in the last 2 years?" Cold sweat. I DONT EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER BITCH HAS IT OCCURRED TO U I AM A LIVING HUMAN WITH A SOUL AND NOT A FUCKING ROBOT. "4 I think?" I just say sheepishly. Hear her typing in the background. I can hear the judgement and derision in her fucking NPC soulless voice. "So is that 3 or 4? Failure to disclose may result in dismissal of your application." Now a vein is literally popping in my forehead. "You can just say 3" I say firmly. Oops maybe a bit too firmly. She is having a hard time keeping up the act. "What does good customer service mean to you?" I DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU STUPID WHORE uh I mean uh...understanding the needs of the customer bla bla bla bla bla.....kill me

I bombed. I bombed hard. I know because she wrapped it up quickly after going thru the script and near the end just straight dropped the act and went BUH BYE in an audibly bitchy tone. Working off the books this summer and employment gaps fucked me. I am broke, unemployed, exhausted, lonely, impotent, ugly, 90 credits away from my bachelor's but even getting back into that is on hold until at least December. Fuck knows if it's even worth it. Kill me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, justinzayn, WhiteGoodman and 9 others
Bro actually tells the truth in interviews 💀

Just lie and say you’ve done a job for years, shitty retail company managers are typically not competent or organized enough to search and verify everything in existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 22354, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Bro actually tells the truth in interviews 💀

Just lie and say you’ve done a job for years, shitty retail company managers are typically not competent or organized enough to search and verify everything in existence
Now I know. Honesty gets you nowhere. Deception is the way. Deny everything. Cuz why not. The evil people in this world prosper at our expense anyways.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, WhiteGoodman, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Now I know. Honesty gets you nowhere. Deception is the way. Deny everything. Cuz why not. The evil people in this world prosper at our expense anyways.
Honesty truly does get you no where. You should lie as hard as you can on interviews to make yourself sound super competent, I’m sure you already know how jobs are rarely super professional once you’re actually in the job. You can even make up bullshit stories for fun, who’s gonna verify them anyway?

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Tallooksmaxxer, Crusile and 3 others
Honesty truly does get you no where. You should lie as hard as you can on interviews to make yourself sound super competent, I’m sure you already know how jobs are rarely super professional once you’re actually in the job. You can even make up bullshit stories for fun, who’s gonna verify them anyway?
Maybe I overestimated how much they follow this shit up maybe not but I played it safe and I'm sure I'll regret it. My computer is broke so I didn't even have my employment history and shit in front of me so I just bullshitted it. I tried to sound competent. I'm sure they're not gonna hire me. For as much as people say they are desperate to hire they fucking don't act like it. Why not give people who really need to work or want to work a chance instead of focusing on the red tape bullshit of every single detail. Mother fucking cocksucker bitch faggot soulless sacks of horse shit greedy mother fuckers.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 3828, ChristianChad and 2 others
Poor and ugly people are so naive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 22015
I feel you bro

We gotta get it out the mud

“It doesn't end until you either get a skilled trade, finish college”
Yay so you are nice. You are one of us. Sorry was worried you were condescending for a min there. But u said "we"

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It doesn't get any better if you're qualified.
I've a master's in engineering and noone will hire me for a good salary because I'm LTN and couldn't network my way into the good jobs.

Low PSL ruins lives

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, ChristianChad and Deleted member 22015
The economic situation in US sounds brutal tbh :feelshehe:

• So Sad
It doesn't get any better if you're qualified.
I've a master's in engineering and noone will hire me for a good salary because I'm LTN and couldn't network my way into the good jobs.

Low PSL ruins lives
They legit discriminate employment on looks now even tho according to the bullshit u sign this is illegal. The reason why is because they won't hire people who they could not envision doing said role of job i.e. hobnobbing with high status individuals or the public. This is why I am not bothering finish college unless I glow up. You literally have to apply a celebrity mindset to yourself.

• +1
So u are working Ur ass off and then wasting it what a dumbass
It's the cycle of zero sum you find yourself in when you really really really fucking loathe your job. But ya I was dumber then.

• +1
Over night stocking job is god tier

• +1
Over night stocking job is god tier
Yup and I fucked it up. So at 28 years old I am not good enough to fucking stock shelves even tho I did it for a year at another franchise so I should be overqualified. Just fucking do Mexican level shit work for 12 bucks an hour. Shit is fucked up and bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Btw these same places that just turned me down hire Beckys and Stacys to be cashiers so that horny old dead bedroom men can cum in and becum regulars and make creepy gross comments to Becky and Stacy because they think they have a shot in hell. Its a form of sexploitation.

• +1
Yup and I fucked it up. So at 28 years old I am not good enough to fucking stock shelves. Just fucking do Mexican level shit work for 12 bucks an hour. Shit is fucked up and bullshit
The most elite job (chillest) I can think of is overnight security guard. Get security guard licence

• +1
The most elite job (chillest) I can think of is overnight security guard. Get security guard licence
That's a good idea. I was just thinking today of how working with the general public doesn't seem to be for me increasingly with time, and those few interactions with the public I have seem to be fight or flight response.

• +1
Any job like shelf stocker that hires people with mental disabilities like downsyndrome = god tier. It means you can work the job with zero mental energy depleted

• +1
Any job like shelf stocker that hires people with mental disabilities like downsyndrome = god tier. It means you can work the job with zero mental energy depleted
Or stoned but same thing. Lacking a degree or training I am over high mental energy jobs. Idgaf if it pays min wage. I worry about sustainability. After 12 an hour, 14.95 or whatever (min wage) is god tier

• +1
Btw these same places that just turned me down hire Beckys and Stacys to be cashiers so that horny old dead bedroom men can cum in and becum regulars and make creepy gross comments to Becky and Stacy because they think they have a shot in hell. Its a form of sexploitation.
It’s all looks man

• So Sad
underratred tip tbh
just learn on the first day of the job 99% of the time it's simpler than you think

I have had approximately a million and a half jobs. Some I have had for a year. Some I have had for a week. They have had one thing in common. They all sucked.

Camp counselor. Donut maker. Dishwasher. Shelf stocker. Cart collector. Roofer. Ditch digger. Lumber mill. Plastics factory. Bar cleaner. The list goes on and on. It never ends. It doesn't end until you either get a skilled trade, finish college (GL with that if you are LTN and morbidly depressed cuz bitches don't want u), win the lottery, or rope.

This summer, instead of getting laid, I worked with some old asshole building houses and barns and digging ditches for 12 an hour. And smoking weed. A lot of weed. I sweat. I bled. I cried. My body screamed in pain and agony. On one job I literally saw some 20 year old asshole with two bitches leading them into the house and smirking at me while I was behind a shovel. Bitch.

Now I dropped classes again and I need a job. I am NEET and a loser. Applied for a overnight stocking job at undisclosed major retail store. Arranged phone interview. Ring ring some bitch calls with an extremely fake almost AI sounding fake-nice voice and proceeds to grill me."Just to verify have you had 3 OR 4 jobs in the last 2 years?" Cold sweat. I DONT EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER BITCH HAS IT OCCURRED TO U I AM A LIVING HUMAN WITH A SOUL AND NOT A FUCKING ROBOT. "4 I think?" I just say sheepishly. Hear her typing in the background. I can hear the judgement and derision in her fucking NPC soulless voice. "So is that 3 or 4? Failure to disclose may result in dismissal of your application." Now a vein is literally popping in my forehead. "You can just say 3" I say firmly. Oops maybe a bit too firmly. She is having a hard time keeping up the act. "What does good customer service mean to you?" I DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU STUPID WHORE uh I mean uh...understanding the needs of the customer bla bla bla bla bla.....kill me

I bombed. I bombed hard. I know because she wrapped it up quickly after going thru the script and near the end just straight dropped the act and went BUH BYE in an audibly bitchy tone. Working off the books this summer and employment gaps fucked me. I am broke, unemployed, exhausted, lonely, impotent, ugly, 90 credits away from my bachelor's but even getting back into that is on hold until at least December. Fuck knows if it's even worth it. Kill me.
Job interviews are so infuriating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Image 11

lol

LOOOOKS