Uneven fat pads above eye

troll101

troll101

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
0
I have uneven fat pads above my eye making one eye less hooded then the other and making it look worse and weaker then the other eye. I feel like it's from me sleeping on it my whole life until a few months ago so I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to fix?
 
Are you lean?

If there’s no fat asymmetry, then not much you can do
 
I'm like 12 bf rn, I was like 20-25 and I cut like 40 pounds and it helped a lot
 

Similar threads

Terry Mcginnis
Replies
1
Views
39
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
I
Replies
4
Views
70
iq.
I
truetruehtn
Replies
1
Views
50
jakovx22
jakovx22
A
Replies
0
Views
39
ale_gol
A
hopefullychadlite
Replies
3
Views
29
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top