uneven jaw structure I think (jfl)

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
I’ve noticed this for the past year that my jaw on the left side is way more developed or whatever you could call it than my right side which doesn’t have as good bone structure

Anyone know why tf this happened and how to fix it (assuming it’s only surgery) (jfl) (asymmetry is basically ropemaxx)

It’d like to also add how much this fcks up my face it’s honestly crazy how the left side of my face is Chad and the right is subhuman almost

Non inverted:

IMG 4541

Inverted: (so u can see diff)

IMG 4542

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
dont matter unless it affects ur face but yeah, took me a few seconds to notice it tho

there has to be more than that I’ve seen people who sleep on their sides with little asymmetry not this major thing , I didn’t send any pics of my face but it really does affect it its like I’m two diff ppl when ur looking at the left then right. But even the jaw shows enough evidence of the assymtry so

dont matter unless it affects ur face but yeah, took me a few seconds to notice it tho
it affects my whole right sides, corner of my lip goes down, nasolobial fold, diff eye shape, less eyebrow hair and js diff in general

I’ve noticed this for the past year that my jaw on the left side is way more developed or whatever you could call it than my right side which doesn’t have as good bone structure

Anyone know why tf this happened and how to fix it (assuming it’s only surgery) (jfl) (asymmetry is basically ropemaxx)

It’d like to also add how much this fcks up my face it’s honestly crazy how the left side of my face is Chad and the right is subhuman almost

Non inverted:

View attachment 2859517

Inverted: (so u can see diff)

View attachment 2859521
I mean I can't see your front profile, which would make determining this way easier, but it looks like you are just tiling your head or phone slightly, because your jaw isn't lined up parallel to your neck

I mean I can't see your front profile, which would make determining this way easier, but it looks like you are just tiling your head or phone slightly, because your jaw isn't lined up parallel to your neck
no it’s not it’s really like that

• So Sad
Reactions: TheParkinSon
could be due to overworked massester muscles on one side. Anyways don’t worry about asymmetry even O’Pry has asymmetrical face

could be due to overworked massester muscles on one side. Anyways don’t worry about asymmetry even O’Pry has asymmetrical face
could be, what if I chew mastic to grow my right side, I thought it was rlly my bone tho not muscles