Unfair bullshit

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
While I give shit to my oneitis like a cuck,she buys gifts for chad and does everything to make him happy. I should really stop being a cuck and stab that tattoed narcy faggot. Sick of him being treated like a king while having to do nothing for it. I wish I could force myself to stop talking to the foid either. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
While I give shit to my oneitis like a cuck,she buys gifts for chad and does everything to make him happy. I should really stop being a cuck and stab that tattoed narcy faggot. Sick of him being treated like a king while having to do nothing for it. I wish I could force myself to stop talking to the foid either

Lookism = Injustice
if lookism is injustice then what is this site? :unsure:

While I give shit to my oneitis like a cuck,she buys gifts for chad and does everything to make him happy. I should really stop being a cuck and stab that tattoed narcy faggot. Sick of him being treated like a king while having to do nothing for it. I wish I could force myself to stop talking to the foid either. Fuck
if you keep putting her on a pedestal shes gonna be turned off by that. stop giving her presents and treat her normally.

your chances with her are probably over. but that doesnt matter, just find another girl that your interested in. there is not single "one".

• +1
Reactions: Lux
bro you need to stop talking to her, bust a few nuts and youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Stop giving things to her, man. You did your best and she done nothing but prove personality is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and DarknLost
Stop giving things to her, man. You did your best and she done nothing but prove personality is a meme.
When asked if does she go for rather looks or personality,she just answered: looks don’t matter much without a good personality.
:feelshaha:

When asked if does she go for rather looks or personality,she just answered: looks don’t matter much without a good personality.
:feelshaha:
She is probably lying to you. Typical female. Almost all of them are the same.

She is probably lying to you. Typical female. Almost all of them are the same.
If you think about it more,she put looks in the first place because you need the looks for her to care about your personality

If you think about it more,she put looks in the first place because you need the looks for her to care about your personality
Spot on but even then, she will still adore him wether he is nice or an asshole.

Stop worshipping women

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
stop worshipping a girl who doesnt give a fuck about you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, jefferson and Lux
would love to see his face melt from acid
Fucking harsh. The bitch doesn't value you anyway. Stop being a cuck and move on. It's totally controllable bust a few nuts and find some other attractive girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Trust me you just need to forget about her. Best way is to first off stop thinking that there's any possibility you'll ever be with her. Then start seeing a new girl. Or fuck a hooker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Most girls are the same.