Unfrauded frontal pics

levander

levander

Iron
I posted here few weeks ago and many people called me "fraud" for not posting frontal pics so here. Dont be too harsh cmon.

Attachments

• IMG_2579.JPG
    IMG_2579.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2640.JPG
    IMG_2640.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2625.JPG
    IMG_2625.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, goo25, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I posted here few weeks ago and many people called me "fraud" for not posting frontal pics so here. Dont be too harsh cmon.
You should be doing alright in real life unless you're autistic.

You look gay, no offense

• +1
Reactions: xxv, 97baHater, try2beme and 1 other person
narrow mouth failo

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Ugly as shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, LooksThinker, nword49 and 1 other person
Fix your neck and you're good.

get rid of that dogshit fluffy or whatever NPC haircut and you’ll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Chadlite. This forum is coping hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, LooksThinker, Michael Myers and 2 others
Htn

• +1
Reactions: greywind
cl.

get wide neck dont listen to them u look good bro. ;)

Wait ru that one guy from before. Wtf u look way worse here. They were right

mtn

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
I remember rating you like high htn low chadlite in your frauded pics, these are considerably worse so probably high mtn here

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I would suggest not using the other pics on dating apps if you actually look like this irl. There's a considerable difference, the girls will probably call you a catfish if you show up looking like this to dates

Get a thicker neck and better build and change the hair and you're good

Prettyboy/10.

I remember rating you like high htn low chadlite in your frauded pics, these are considerably worse so probably high mtn here
I would suggest not using the other pics on dating apps if you actually look like this irl. There's a considerable difference, the girls will probably call you a catfish if you show up looking like this to dates
please shut up bro

Heh, bro's the rizzler

Attachments

• frauders.png
    frauders.png
    783.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Retard lol stop acting like frauding is okay fucking retards
you're genuinely so retarded, i don't know why you're still on this website. why don't you go ahead and post yourself and see how you're received.

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
you're genuinely so retarded, i don't know why you're still on this website. why don't you go ahead and post yourself and see how you're received.
My friend posted me like 3 times on here. Literally got rated chadlite 80% of the time

You don't even have the willpower to lose weight lol. You will probably stay fat for the rest of your pathetic shit life you disgusting subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
You don't even have the willpower to lose weight lol. You will probably stay fat for the rest of your pathetic shit life you disgusting subhuman
wowzers really hurt my fat little feelings there bud

wowzers really hurt my fat little feelings there bud
I'd beat the shit out of u irl. Where do you live im' legit being 100 serious. Are you in new york

I'd beat the shit out of u irl. Where do you live im' legit being 100 serious. Are you in new york
I'm in Florida, sorry. If I was anywhere near that gross shithole I would definitely bash your fucking skull in

I'm in Florida, sorry. If I was anywhere near that gross shithole I would definitely bash your fucking skull in
If you were anywhere near new york i would beat you to a living death you would go in a come and become a cripple. What is even wrong about my rates anyway. I'm accurate with my rates

If you were anywhere near new york i would beat you to a living death you would go in a come and become a cripple. What is even wrong about my rates anyway. I'm accurate with my rates
your ratings are so clearly absent of reality and truth. you're a renowned autist, and i also think you're gay and you should kill yourself.

your ratings are so clearly absent of reality and truth. you're a renowned autist, and i also think you're gay and you should kill yourself.
Are you trying to say i'm underrating or overrating lmao. Can't even tell

You should see cytoplasm and st tiktokcel then. They rate an entire point harsher than me lol. They'd rate op mtn
cyto and st tiktokcel literally called orb mtn and kater htn i don't think they're any better than you

• JFL
cyto and st tiktokcel literally called orb mtn and kater htn i don't think they're any better than you
Orb is like chadlite you retard and damien kater is prob chadlite or chad. I rate actual good looking guys high not ugly freaks

Ive rated multiple users here in htn - low chadlite range

Orb is like chadlite you retard and damien kater is prob chadlite or chad. I rate actual good looking guys high not ugly freaks
you're so retarded jfl

Lool just keep saying im retarded with zero explanation whatsoever or any rate you disagree with even
How are you going to rate Norwood, Axii, and Clavicular MTN when they are clearly above average at the very least

• JFL
How are you going to rate Norwood, Axii, and Clavicular MTN when they are clearly above average at the very least
First of all many people on this site rate clavicular mtn it's not just me. I think clavicular is around high mtn unfrauded yeah. In his best pics tho he's like high htn or even low chadlite. I think he looks good on the left pic here but 80% of the time he looks like the right

I rate norwood high mtn-low htn and he rates himself around that aswell

Axii is ugly.

Attachments

• frauders.png
    frauders.png
    783.2 KB · Views: 0
First of all many people on this site rate clavicular mtn it's not just me. I think clavicular is around high mtn unfrauded yeah. In his best pics tho he's like high htn or even low chadlite. I think he looks good on the left pic here but 80% of the time he looks like the right

I rate norwood high mtn-low htn and he rates himself around that aswell

Axii is ugly.
how is axii ugly

"harsh raters" are so fucking retarded my god do you guys ever step outside?