”unfrauded” selfies doesn’t work

D

Deleted

Lurker
In that case this is Pattinson ”unfrauded” while we all know hes gigachad irl
0893BBCC E869 463B 9C1A 1BEEBC332466
17B21CBC 359F 414A ABFF 3C78B2C55D6F

”Look guys he isn’t squinting in this selfie and with shit lightning and distortion. Insane to see him unfrauded”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Danish_Retard, PYT and 13 others
2306 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted
Even far away you can’t look good in all lightning
0F8B11A7 9F35 4E4A 8FDC D53CA3C5A46C

You either agree with me or Keanu reeves is 3 psl and Pattinson 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Hades
I just looked at my local chads instagram pictures and they would be rated 4.5-5psl at best they look way better in motion somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 4 others
yea its best to rate frauded pics tbh bc we use frauded pics of psl icons as reference points

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, DharkDC, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
I just looked at my local chads instagram pictures and they would be rated 4.5-5psl at best they look way better in motion somehow
Its not just that its selfies bcuz Pattinson can look good in those its that if you cherrypick eveeryone looks bad. People always pull out old selfies of me to show how i look ”unfrauded” meanwhile this is more unfrauded than any of those pics
5DF1720C 72F1 4083 8DB1 70088FEB1816
but since i look good this is ”frauded”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
++ my brother is one them and i was with him when he posted a pic where he legit looked 4psl and he had girls dmming him how cute he was

yea its best to rate frauded pics tbh bc we use frauded pics of psl icons as reference points
Frauded pics with squint etc that isn’t like a pic of just someone’s eyes but the whole face bcuz people on here posting just their eye area is looking down hard which No model would since it makes rest of face worse

• +1
Reactions: malignant
It’s best to use in motion video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and malignant
people worship this faggot, but don't realise not only are his pictures frauded, but also edited
5c43b3b0-f530-4812-ad39-1d0c0ff23279-png.png

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted
people worship this faggot, but don't realise not only are his pictures frauded, but also edited
5c43b3b0-f530-4812-ad39-1d0c0ff23279-png.png
By my ”haters” logic that’s barret unfrauded and how he actually looks :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
you just can't look 7 PSL in every single photo taken of you especially candids tbh i think we should all be easy on ourselves and others when it comes to stuff like this.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted
its over if u dont look 8 psl in lens distorted close up selfies

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted
Can't fraud a short midface

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
My iphone 11 close up selfies are suifuel:feelsrope:

@Taylorswift @thinwhiteduke if i had pattinsons face and wasnh famous you Would say This is What i actually look like.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
literally half of the females on the gram look good in pics but subhuman in real life

Just take frauded selfies for Tinder and touch them up and slightly morph them too and just hope the girl doesnt care IRL theory

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
literally half of the females on the gram look good in pics but subhuman in real life
The problem is users on This site use the worst pics of other users and compare them to the best of male models to show ”How brutally they get mogged” by them. Legit the Only thing that makes sense since you can Never know if a pic is frauded or not etc is compare models best pics (obv very frauded) to users best pics as long as theyre the whole face and not just one feature etc

also @RODEBLUR read This thread

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
mJqIwLT-Imgur.gif

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted
Just take frauded selfies for Tinder and touch them up and slightly morph them too and just hope the girl doesnt care IRL theory
Not What i meant.

my point is you dont look as bad as ur worst pic i made another thread about This and how you remember Gl ppl for their best moments/looks not their worst and how ”Unfrauded pics” doesnt make sense especially if theyre selfies compared to ”frauded pics” that aren’t selfies

• +1
Reactions: Abominari and Pillarman
Im Legit questioning if Anyone on This forum is sane bcuz of things above and @inceletto who keeps talking about how my fwhr looks low in a selfie where its Legit over 2 IN A FUCKING SELFIE

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Im Legit questioning if Anyone on This forum is sane bcuz of things above and @inceletto who keeps talking about how my fwhr looks low in a selfie where its Legit over 2 IN A FUCKING SELFIE
It looked low to me

• JFL
true. i can find a thousand photos where pitt or opry look like shit, but that doesn't mean they're bad looking

• +1
What about unfrauded arvid:feelsmage:

• JFL
true. i can find a thousand photos where pitt or opry look like shit, but that doesn't mean they're bad looking
Yeah That’s the thing it seems to always be the worst of a users pic and the best out of a million of the model/celeb. If someone manages to take a non selfie pic with their whole face where they mog Prime Gandy and its CONFRIMED unmorphed and not retouched then its safe to say they do mog Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Pattinson is going to be the best Batman

• +1
What about unfrauded arvid:feelsmage:
This is the most Unfrauded pic I’ve ever posted
I dont squint or clench or anything bcuz people where There with me i can stand doing autism on a roof selfie Jfl
but since i dont look shit This pic isnt the one my ”haters” use but lower res bathroom selfie where im staring and clenching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Pattinson is going to be the best Batman
He looks insane in the suit, His ipd is a bit high but That’s perfect with the cape Bcuz it adds horizontal width which made basically all the other batmans look like ipd cels especially kilmer

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
Not What i meant.

my point is you dont look as bad as ur worst pic i made another thread about This and how you remember Gl ppl for their best moments/looks not their worst and how ”Unfrauded pics” doesnt make sense especially if theyre selfies compared to ”frauded pics” that aren’t selfies
With girls I’ll remember both their best looking moments and their worst and subconsciously assess their looks somewhere b in the middle.
it can be useful for social circle maxing (knowing she will be at least this hot on a certain night to hopefully sustain or increase your own smv in the eyes of others)

also For selfies I take my pics in video screenshots usually from like 6 feet away to avoid lens distortion. I get get away with hand length but the distortion still bothers me.
Same reason I don’t morph or fuck with any of my pics except lighting and most girls on bumble want a video anyways before meeting up.

Last edited:
compared to women level of frauding, it's nothing really

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@Taylorswift @thinwhiteduke if i had pattinsons face and wasnh famous you Would say This is What i actually look like.
Pattinson looks like shit (maybe high tier normie in most frauded angles) in candids, selfies, whatever fucking visual representation of him. Meanwhile actual giga Chads like Hernan Drago look the exact same in everything
DF878A4A FC2D 4651 AB52 70BD5909AE56
02E3C330 290D 4C45 BBDC 16AF4E8037EB
1F76CDD8 BD10 4825 855F 04BC3D5F0896

Same in professional photo shoots, selfie and in motion screenshot of a video.
Conclusion : You actually look like this in your normal unfrauded pictures
6C956D9B B40D 4886 91BA 82F1E4818D1F

• JFL
Pattinson looks like shit (maybe high tier normie in most frauded angles) in candids, selfies, whatever fucking visual representation of him. Meanwhile actual giga Chads like Hernan Drago look the exact same in everything
View attachment 616324View attachment 616325View attachment 616327
Same in professional photo shoots, selfie and in motion screenshot of a video.
Conclusion : You actually look like this in your normal unfrauded pictures
View attachment 616329
All of his pics are frauded in ideal lighting and cherry picked. You also called Pattinson htn in his BEST Jfl ur on ignore from now on

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
True but gigachad wont become incel because of a ''unfrauded photo'' they may not look other wordly in all pictures but if you truly are good looking , you will look ''good' in every angle / ligthing

True but gigachad wont become incel because of a ''unfrauded photo'' they may not look other wordly in all pictures but if you truly are good looking , you will look ''good' in every angle / ligthing
Think again

This is a frauded selfie he thought was good enough to post

Think again
View attachment 616343
This is a frauded selfie he thought was good enough to post
i dont consider gandy as good looking as many people say here , a better example would be barrett when hes lean and not bloated there legit exists no ''bad'' photo of him

i dont consider gandy as good looking as many people say here , a better example would be barrett when hes lean and not bloated there legit exists no ''bad'' photo of him
He isnt bloated here and its not a selfie so This is much more of a favorable pic than my bad selfies

He isnt bloated here and its not a selfie so This is much more of a favorable pic than my bad selfies View attachment 616358
your ''bad selfies'' people post are old if im correct , i doubt you would look bad in a selfie like that now. And the thing with barrett is even the worst pictures people post here to roast him he still looks above average in to me

• +1
All of his pics are frauded in ideal lighting and cherry picked. You also called Pattinson htn in his BEST Jfl ur on ignore from now on
Holy shit you are a delusional Pattinson dick sucking faggot

How do I know if male models are not also editing their pictures? Barret not only frauds but actually morphs most of his pictures, that could be true for Chico, Gandy, Bateman, pretty much everyone else

Thats why candids are a safe way to compare

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted