unhinged vindicta femcel post

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I don't think white people are prettier at all, and many of their current beauty standards involve features that are more common in POC anyway.

It's just frustrating that I can be the prettiest girl in the room and still be ignored in favor of a mediocre white woman. I've seen so many instances of gorgeous WOC getting treated worse than mid white girls. To be honest with myself, I probably thought obtaining pretty privilege would free me from racism but that has obviously not been the case and it's an unrealistic expectation. That is what personally, my frustration and resentment stems from but it's a larger issue that I can't solve.​
o02wv8wqtifc1.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, chrisN, Sny and 6 others
@yandex99 this queen (out of your league) fights back against the beauty standards your people have imposed on society

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and raleqtambrobret
How can one be so delusional 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
how do you become this delusional? I can't imagine her getting any male attention

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Costcosuperstore and silencio
@yandex99 this queen (out of your league) fights back against the beauty standards your people have imposed on society
Before I saw her face,I was already thinking she must be ugly because alot of men prefer non black WOC and no Becky is EVER gonna get picked over a stunner non black WOC by any straight man.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Before I saw her face,I was already thinking she must be ugly because alot of men prefer non black WOC and no Becky is EVER gonna get picked over a stunner non black WOC by any straight man.
legit, man

your intuition is crazy

legit, man

your intuition is crazy
I mean mulattas can fog if eurocentric face but a Becky of any race will always fog a so called Stacey dark skin charcoal nappy haired woman.

"To be honest with myself, I probably thought obtaining pretty privilege would free me from racism but that has obviously not been the case..."

Where is this pretty privilege you supposedly obtained?