unintentional blackpill got me fucked up lmfao

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
was looking through a site about first names and surnames and saw they had a new option called ''ideal name generator'' or something

it gave you a bunch of options, popularity, length, by country, starts with, etc. etc.

so obviously i selected the netherlands and saw what names it would pop up and apparently ethnic origin and usage in country were seperate, so it came up with some US sounding names that were used here and such

but i got bored and i went to the popularity filter, (which is not the same as the occurence filter, which is about how many people have it, instead of if it's being given more or less)

the lowest filter was ''dwindling'' and the highest was ''surging''

i went to ''dwindling'' first, and it gave me some generic ethnic Dutch names that you barely hear anymore and never under anyone say below 25, etc. to be expected

but then i went to surging

the first name that came up was Mohammed LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Pumanator
HOLY Brutal BLACKpill

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Lars, Atem Rah and 2 others
was looking through a site about first names and surnames and saw they had a new option called ''ideal name generator'' or something

it gave you a bunch of options, popularity, length, by country, starts with, etc. etc.

so obviously i selected the netherlands and saw what names it would pop up and apparently ethnic origin and usage in country were seperate, so it came up with some US sounding names that were used here and such

but i got bored and i went to the popularity filter, (which is not the same as the occurence filter, which is about how many people have it, instead of if it's being given more or less)

the lowest filter was ''dwindling'' and the highest was ''surging''

i went to ''dwindling'' first, and it gave me some generic ethnic Dutch names that you barely hear anymore and never under anyone say below 25, etc. to be expected

but then i went to surging

the first name that came up was Mohammed LMAO
The names i got immediately after were Burak and Serkan

I can't reroll again this is too hard of a blackpill

Only arabic and turkish names in this bih LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back