Unintentional mog........

zSffpLH.jpg

LlbGkCO.jpg

19 or 20 here
You were good looking before tbh

You were good looking before tbh
yeah I was but guess how much more pussy I get now.

There is a fem look and there chad masculine look the latter always get more poon.

most of the guys here have incredibly low self esteem brah. you mogging them over the internet will either offend them or cause a community reaction resulting in u getting banned
low self esteem? what i've seen here is outright self-loathing, shit is seriously depressing. don't know how some of you guys got this bad but have some goddamn self respect. i've never let other peoples opinion of me get me down, my self esteem has maintained itself pretty high once i found out how BS the world was...dunno if it's just me but i got better shit to do than go around trying to please others instead of myself.

came here after seeing some of FACEandLMS's vids, thought i'd find some camaraderie round here but the more i read the more depressed i got lol

low self esteem? what i've seen here is outright self-loathing, shit is seriously depressing. don't know how some of you guys got this bad but have some goddamn self respect. i've never let other peoples opinion of me get me down, my self esteem has maintained itself pretty high once i found out how BS the world was...dunno if it's just me but i got better shit to do than go around trying to please others instead of myself.

came here after seeing some of FACEandLMS's vids, thought i'd find some camaraderie round here but the more i read the more depressed i got lol
lol relax estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
you look old, and are going to die in your 40s by a stroke/heart attack. Roid lizard brained faggot