Unironic engrish teaching, pls advice.

Deleted member 15748

Deleted member 15748

Master
Has anyone done this and had a good experience? I am mid twenties so getting older. I have a degree, no teaching exp, am white british.
I tried a few jobs;
Coding/dev ops: fucking hate it and I am a bit low iq for it. My natural skills are sadly more humanities based, which is not very profitable unless you are exceptionally lucky. I am currently on a course for it and I am just not keeping up despite putting in the hours.
Retail: pure poop
Also did some manual stuff for a bit but obv this isn't good.

As oppose to transition into some buisness/analyst/consultant corporate shit, I am considering teaching english in Asia. I'm 26, has anyone else done it?
I fucking hate the UK tbh. Don't like corp jobs here. My IQ is prob around 115, so not smart enough to do anything special but not dumb enough to be content with the work I'm doing.

What countries are good? Is the lifestyle good (i like free time)? I like the look of Thailand, viet, SKorea, China, Taiwan, Japan, really any can do. I need access to TRT and accutane which i can probably source online (not that worried about this).
I am pretty nt and good at selling myself and talking to lots of different people (at least in a western context).
I could go into sales or something but I can try this instead, seems like it could be a lot of fun.
I also have subhuman nut allergy which is fine I can work around this. I'm not picky eater, I can eat veg and meat that I cook myself and be fine.

I have savings and pretty rich parents that will help me out. they are very liberal and I can pmuch do whatever I want and get support.
I do ok dating re here in UK, I currently have a gf. and before I was able to get dates regularly, I am tall white and 6-7/10 face and in decent shape. I have some failos like acne scars (im paying to get fixed) but psl is still ok ish. 5-5.5.
I imagine I would get a huge smv boost in asia from 6/10 to like 7.5/10 because of jbw and tall. How is dating both locals and other expats?