whiteissuperior
get me off this site
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2020
- Posts
- 8,671
- Reputation
- 15,789
Assuming you’re not Manlet
But no one is ready for that convo
@fogdart
But no one is ready for that convo
@fogdart
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I don’t even watch NarutoPain is a trash character, him reviving everybody at the end of the arc is what made the Pain arc trash.
Oh ok.Assuming you’re not Manlet
Good, i'll abuse every naruto fan i see on this websiteI don’t even watch Naruto
I’d swap mysxhksrthrr and body fat assuming you’re not obese. Your body fat isn’t important given you’re not chubbyframe > bodyfat > skin quality > musculature
but all matter.
Good one brotherAssuming you’re not Manlet
But no one is ready for that convo
@fogdart
this isn't a given since most adults are fat.Your body fat isn’t important given you’re not chubby
Pain is a trash character, him reviving everybody at the end of the arc is what made the Pain arc trash.
6’1 and underManlet = 6ft and under btw
6'1 is decent enough, I'm 6ft evening height so it's over6’1 and under
Wear lifts6'1 is decent enough, I'm 6ft evening height so it's over
I can't, they make my feet hurt and I'm on my feet a lot throughout the day at workWear lifts
Dr schools orthotic insoles and thick new balances or Nikes. You can stack dr schools inserts to where they are comfortableI can't, they make my feet hurt and I'm on my feet a lot throughout the day at work
Ur a loser broDr schools orthotic insoles and thick new balances or Nikes. You can stack dr schools inserts to where they are comfortable
6'1--->6'2.5. Liftmaxxing is not for meant for manlets, only high tier manletsUr a loser bro
I can't man, wearing lifts feels too weird. Idk I'd rather get heightmogged then wear lifts cos all the dopamine I get from heightmogging will dissappear when I realise that it's cos I'm fraudingDr schools orthotic insoles and thick new balances or Nikes. You can stack dr schools inserts to where they are comfortable
So much thisI can't man, wearing lifts feels too weird. Idk I'd rather get heightmogged then wear lifts cos all the dopamine I get from heightmogging will dissappear when I realise that it's cos I'm frauding
It dont matter to me Im gonna get bb cream eventually i am devoted to fruadingI can't man, wearing lifts feels too weird. Idk I'd rather get heightmogged then wear lifts cos all the dopamine I get from heightmogging will dissappear when I realise that it's cos I'm frauding
id rather that, instead of getting my cortisol spiked every ohter guy passes byI can't man, wearing lifts feels too weird. Idk I'd rather get heightmogged then wear lifts cos all the dopamine I get from heightmogging will dissappear when I realise that it's cos I'm frauding
This place is about looksmaxxing at any costs, I dont care about muh ego Im an incelid rather that, instead of getting my cortisol spiked every ohter guy passes by
Bb cream?It dont matter to me Im gonna get bb cream eventually i am devoted to fruading
It's overid rather that, instead of getting my cortisol spiked every ohter guy passes by
Are you also 6ft manlet?So much this
BB cream is makeup that iss not very noticeble, covers all blemishes and gives you a glow, very useful if prettyboy, thier are threads on thjisBb cream?
It's over
Are you also 6ft manlet?
Is your skin fucked or somethingBB cream is makeup that iss not very noticeble, covers all blemishes and gives you a glow, very useful if prettyboy, thier are threads on thjis
No its near perfect, im using trtet to make it even better and get glow and better collagen and thinner skin. BB cream mogs for healthier reddish undertones and to look like you have a filter on you irlIs your skin fucked or something
Post skinNo its near perfect, im using trtet to make it even better and get glow and better collagen and thinner skin
No, but i have 0 acne (no pimple in months), just a few red dots on foreheaed but i have a fringe, Main thing as thgat mny nose pores are slighlty to visible, but thats getting better.,. I dont use bb cream now Im gonna use it after using tret for 6 mthhhs. I want tret to make my poires on nose go away.Post skin
Stopped reading
I’m not posting myself at all in this place. Why do you want to see my skin, most normies have good skin, it’s easy.Stopped reading
I have skin fetishI’m not posting myself at all in this place. Why do you want to see my skin, most normies have good skin, it’s easy.
Sorry for reprimanding youI have skin fetish
