UNIRONICALLY MVP IS RIGHT ABOUT LIFE HARD MONEY IS COPE

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
I actually agree with @_MVP_ on everything and he's the smartest human who has ever walked on this planet... I know he's a 33 yrs old jobless guy who lives with his parents and gets his meals cooked by his mom but his opinions on life are very mature and wise and truly genius IQ...
Making money is not worth it ! Everyone making money are unhappy people trying to find happiness through high effort, hard times, and all that to lead a life that won't ever get them that genuine life enjoyment, (nor love jfl)... You can't enjoy life if you have to work hard, nor can you enjoy it if you only got what you want because of money (shallow ass depressing beta life yk what I mean) ? Therefore any ways of getting money is a scam and you will get exploited...
Anyways @_MVP_ is a god for figuring this shit out and we are truly blessed to be able to communicate with a genius like him... Prayers to him and may he go to heaven and enjoy sexy times with virgin stacies forever !

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Esteban1997, hopecel and 7 others
Fox

This you op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, tyroneorkms, mvp2v1 and 5 others
If everyone will be like him we will still be in cave probably dying from hunger.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and mvp2v1
he is a pathetic hag

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, chrisN, sub5faliure and 1 other person
Making money is too hard but if I had a job from when I was 16 till now. I’d have 400 k in the bank man

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

This is happiness
Impregnating women

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and optimisticzoomer
I actually agree with @_MVP_ on everything and he's the smartest human who has ever walked on this planet... I know he's a 33 yrs old jobless guy who lives with his parents and gets his meals cooked by his mom but his opinions on life are very mature and wise and truly genius IQ...
Making money is not worth it ! Everyone making money are unhappy people trying to find happiness through high effort, hard times, and all that to lead a life that won't ever get them that genuine life enjoyment, (nor love jfl)... You can't enjoy life if you have to work hard, nor can you enjoy it if you only got what you want because of money (shallow ass depressing beta life yk what I mean) ? Therefore any ways of getting money is a scam and you will get exploited...
Anyways @_MVP_ is a god for figuring this shit out and we are truly blessed to be able to communicate with a genius like him... Prayers to him and may he go to heaven and enjoy sexy times with virgin stacies forever !
He lives in a mental ward bro

thought he lives in a mental ward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back