Unironically the reason the blackpill is so common among autists is because its the most true for them

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Barring some trucels which there are like @Zer0/∞ most people here are not truecels. But if you do have autism or no social connections the blackpill aka being a chad is your only hope. Chad is the only guy who can routinely get women with no social circle therefore its a cycle of affirmation the only blackpillers who make it are 8PSL.

Unironically being a HTN and NT is good enough to get most girls but without NT Chadlite is the bare minimum unless you really luck out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bishōnenmaxxer, ResilientGoyim and 9 others
Literally I would need to be a chad to get the same respect as a HTN thats NT. The only way it will make up for my autism being good looking is the bare minimum if you are at all a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta

Cope all women are Carti only

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, aesthetic beauty and datboijj
This website is normies.org lol just full of socially autistic kids who can’t think for themselves, even average guys can get laid and it’s been that way for years and probably won’t change
B7E0DCCB E091 4154 A32B 179AB8406F3C
C8282DE6 DED4 45EF 8FB1 AE26E4B818A1
73275CE9 2FF1 435F 801C 941E82C36DF6
291A4ECE C323 4EC8 A5ED 2C6E9CBCCB43
47F563E5 EF3B 481E 8D31 927F067B8801

All of this is from the last site survey

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 11126
This website is normies.org lol just full of socially autistic kids who can’t think for themselves, even average guys can get laid and it’s been that way for years and probably won’t change
View attachment 2353625View attachment 2353624View attachment 2353623View attachment 2353622View attachment 2353621
All of this is from the last site survey
The dating market will keep getting worse but for people in social circles they compete with people around them. On tinder you compete with everyone. Autist and loners compete with everyone. Online dating is fucking it up for everyone but NT guys are insulated somewhat meanwhile an autist like me competes with ever viable man on the planet

Last edited:
Barring some trucels which there are like @Zer0/∞ most people here are not truecels. But if you do have autism or no social connections the blackpill aka being a chad is your only hope. Chad is the only guy who can routinely get women with no social circle therefore its a cycle of affirmation the only blackpillers who make it are 8PSL.

Unironically being a HTN and NT is good enough to get most girls but without NT Chadlite is the bare minimum unless you really luck out.
Your reasoning is wrong, is autists are simply higher IQ and therefor have an easier time differentiating between fact(blackpill) and fiction(blue/redpill)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
B-but an autist on the internet told me I have to look like prime chico to get laid!
Average looking guys are getting laid and have gfs with relatively normal lives

Average .org autist thinks the average normie is like them rotting in their room with cum tissues all over the floor

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 11126 and dakchuh
Your reasoning is wrong, is autists are simply higher IQ and therefor have an easier time differentiating between fact(blackpill) and fiction(blue/redpill)
Its less true today then say 20-30 years ago but still relatively true. 5'9 normie white frat guy who lifts and is NT is better off then a lot of autists here I know a lot of people larp with filters or lie about height but there are way too many 6'2 incels or people who are decent looking. I've seen enough examples of couples that I believe the NT pill looks are still more important since a 5'3 guy can never overcome this unless he is a 1 in 1000 anomaly but I see plenty of slightly short or average fugly guys doing alright.

If you have no social circle then the blackpill applies 100% you compete with every single man in your general area and increasingly globally. With social circles you compete more so with your general class. The blackpill applies to normies too oofy doofy is cope but you are competing with guys in your college or in a social circle versus incel alienated men compete with every single man within driving distance. I am 5'10 but had short friends and I will say the girls who I knew through friends treated me way different on tinder I would be average at best in their eyes but I was seen as semi tall since I was the tallest guy in the group and when we went out in a group.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk