university in berlin or munich??

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I'm 24 now.
all my life after 18 I worked at some absolutely spiteful back-breaking jobs mostly construction field
and the money i earned i spent on absolutely useless shit that i regret so much.
I really wish I had gotten the bimax done at least.

anyways i decided to go to Germany to study. to get a bachelor and have a decent job for the first time in my life.

the problem is this.

My jaw is quite fucked and i always needed bimax but i have been postponing it.

it bugs me that I'm already way too old and delaying a year to enroll in university sounds like a disaster to me.

but in same time not having bimax done sounds like a horrifying idea too. given how it tortured me for ten years. so i think i will have to have it done before i go anywhere.

I might be able to make enough money and get the surgery done before the semester starts if i apply for the university in Munich.

but i heard berlin is way more fun and cheaper.

bu the courses in berlin require nearly C1 level of german of me as far as i know. there isn't any decent English course.

should i just sort out bimax and learn german in my country next year and apply for 2026? then ill be 26 lol. so over.

Or should i just go to Munich?

Munich Imo, But how much cheaper is Berlin?

Im not too sure. but I heard rent is cheaper and foods and everything is cheaper. nightlife is great.
Get sure.
you could be like The Bull if you get Bimax & slay in Berlin

sadly i have no other option sir. i have no money and my family Is poor. and I'd rather bite my own tongue than to stay in my country.
you have no money yet are worrying about fucking used up german roasties? seems your priorities are straight. anyways, amazing you’ve been here for half a decade and seem to still be ignorant to reality

• +1
Reactions: noobs, watah and Ultimate SUbhuman
go to Budapest. they have programs in English

you have no money yet are worrying about fucking used up german roasties? seems your priorities are straight. anyways, amazing you’ve been here for half a decade and seem to still be ignorant to reality
You're right. I have not improved a bit yet.

but I'm not trying to go to Germany for german girls. I like that I might be able to build a future out of my own country.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
go to Budapest. they have programs in English
Germany has English taught bachelors, masters, and PhD programs at great universities. Germany is the best country for higher education imo hands down.

Do you come from some third world country? Cest fini mon frr

Do you come from some third world country? Cest fini mon frr
yes. south korea.
i suppose you are a child of immigrant parents in France?

Germany is ethnic central. Go to Switzerland.

Germany is ethnic central. Go to Switzerland.
yeah i agree that switzerland is better too. i love its scenic view too. i once dated a girl from there and she was very beautiful. i hope I can visit one day and see her again.
But.. switzerland tuition fee is downright abysmal.
thankfully I heard after learning in Germany I can receive some type of European card and I might be able to work in Switzerland.
Nah I’m American but isn’t South Korea a good country? It’s well developed
south korea* is a shithole for people who are born here without money.
I'm just sick of everything including people in this country offers I could be roaming all round and I would feel like I'm stuck in a tiny jailcell. and I was never attracted to asian girls anyways. their looks or personalities.
I always wanted to be American but it seems literally impossible except for border-crossing Mexicans lol.
to study there as a foreign you need at least 400k support from parents.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah and FaceandBBC
Germany has English taught bachelors, masters, and PhD programs at great universities. Germany is the best country for higher education imo hands down.
Are there any that have a music program in English?