University is not what it use to be

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Majority of people today go to University, it has become a joke, not like 60 years ago when only 10% of people went to University. I hate those cunts that go there and consider themselves academic citizens, like jfl you are literally part of the 50% at least you cuck. In today's age i respect a watermelon vendor much more then university students. Jfl at the cunts that go IT university especially just for the easy cash to wage cuck in some corporation there whole miserable lifes. I would rather go and work independently with some bros on construction

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3328 and Peachy

Unless OP is high IQ and a graduate 99% probability this is cope

Which is ironic, since it's true

But only uneduated people bitch about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and john_cope
I want to leave my country so I need a degree or nobody will hire me

Unless OP is high IQ and a graduate 99% probability this is cope

Which is ironic, since it's true

But only uneduated people bitch about this
It's not cope, I'm currently at medical school, but when i see the kind of low iq people that go here, it just depresses me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CopingCel and currymax
scary to think these retards will be running the world soon

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Jfl at this
You will not get a job without a degree. There is a large chance you will be neet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf
Jfl at this
You will not get a job without a degree. There is a large chance you will be neet.
tales from the shekel shack

uni is a meme. It's just a place for chads and stacies to move away from their city and do degenerate dumb shit and party

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 2810 and fukmylyf
legit op, but I consider it a good thing for myself

uni is a meme. It's just a place for chads and stacies to move away from their city and do degenerate dumb shit and party
but you live in disgusting curryland. University there is a joke, and not like western university.

Agree with OP. In the Netherlands they have drastically reduced the difficulty to get a degree to make it easier for the more average person to get one. It doesn't mean much to be well-educated now, just grind away a few years and pretty much any person can get one.

Meanwhile, because everyone is getting degrees, companies expect you to have them for even the most basic jobs. Just lol @ companies requiring degrees for simple administrative work you could do straight out of high school. It's a joke really.

All you can do nowadays with a high school diploma is flip burgers and fill shelves. Because there's even degrees for learning how to make excell sheets nowadays, or manage social-media accounts, so might aswell hire someone with a degree for that. Fucking joke economy.

wtf? I live in UK
even uk college is not like us college. Unless you go to cambridge or oxford.
wtf? I live in UK
being a curry in the UK must be worse than being a US curry, since all those rape gangs raping british teen girls and criminals there are paki curries and indian mooslim curries. They are ugly and probably the most hated people in the country.

Last edited: