University is the most brutal part of a man's life

I only fucked 3 girls so far at uni and ngl I can’t wait to graduate and get money (only a year away now)

the women are stuck up, it’s easy to fuck ltns and ethnics but the brutal rule of life applies: if your attracted to her, she’s out of your league.

also the social climbing bullshit is fucking terrible. some people still acting like 17 year olds. I formed a circle of people first year, (everyone was stuck together on student accommodation bc of covid so it was fun ngl) and then they basically all turned to hate me second year because I couldn’t hide my autism/bpd anymore.

spent most of my second year very depressed, anxious and rotting in my room, eating takeaway and playing videogames+smoking weed. if I did go out, I would just black out and embarrass myself which made things worse. only one slay. I seriously thought I had left PSL behind forever and was a true HTN in first year, how wrong I fucking was.

third year probably going to be more of the same. but I haven’t attended a single class in two years, (still passing everything jfl) so I am going to go to classes and try and slay from there. none of them know me (I think, maybe they have seen me fucked up in town or smthn I don’t know) so I hope it will go well, I am usually great at first impressions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
True, but there are plenty of women there for you too, just don't suck too much.

My friend had 15 women and one guy (him) in his college class. Studied accounting.
He looked like that stereotypical birdcel picture. And we were so bluepilled back then... We wondered if he couldn't get any because they were the most basic types and he didn't have anything in common with them. He regretted not getting into liberal arts or something, where he'd find people he could be friends with and a girlfriend. Now I realize that wouldn't help his face at all.
He should be a 32 years old wizard by now.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
I wish I was back in college :feelscry: prime pussy everywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and FailedNormieManlet
Brutal but very true.

Looking back I tried very hard to fit in only to make a limited amount of friends, and never actually formed my own social circle where I was a respected member.

Also I was bullied pretty mercilessly from which I still have scars, and still think about to this day.

It makes me feel like an outcast when people talk about university being the best time of their life whereas for me it was constant anxiety created by getting mogged and anticipating the next mog, and also the brutal socialmog when everyone else would be in their social circles while I stood there by myself not trying to draw any attention to the fact that I was all alone.

Working on the other hand is not so bad, I don’t get mogged as hard because I’m working with a bunch of overweight older guys, and every is a lot nicer because their job depends on it. Sure there aren’t as many pretty women, but it’s not like I was getting much at university either.
So why didnt you talk to new people?

So what are we supposed to do

They’re wasting their future ngl

I got hella pussy in uni, but also got first class masters degree in STEM

I already make 100k a year cause my parents are rich and they hired me. But got better opportunities from other companies, got 4 job interviews lined up next week
I got a first class five-year degree in STEM too, but I graduated a virgin. What do you look like, mind if you PM your picture to me?

what do you look like?
BC28D1B3 BB22 494D BC2B CEF427510D81 10B40A2F 8AAE 4C29 A7E8 7463332390A6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, EverythingMattersCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I literally see no similarities beside the teeth jfl why does everyone say that
nah you two look similar lol, idk why but it's true

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I quit college because i got bullied for being fat weighed. It was brutal and i havent recovered. I was 22 at the time and 207lbs, now im 28 and 155lbs.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
These are just pure raw unaltered facts dude

I was banging this foid from college, a decent looking chubby mexican, not out of my league at all, 5/10 in a good day. had full dudes in her dms constantly hitting her up. She would show me and told me she'd fuck guys just for boredom, meanwhile the only thinngs i can do while bored is get high, read manga, jerk off or hang out w friends in the remote possibility we all are off work or school the same day

this is when I :blackpill: and understood that the smv was in favor of women and chads, couldn't do much about it and like that I swallowed my still incel pride and forgot, not forgave, the injustice.

Last edited:
It’s like that everywhere at ani age tho, an even ugly woman don’t need more than the barely minimum to get laid, while for men you have to have it all, social skills, social circle, looks, house to get to a level even belows what she can.
Not really, you just have to have looks and that's it, especially in college. The problem is that the majority of college girls have had their egos massively inflated through social media and online dating, so their expectations for looks are insanely high. Most college girls simp over a handful of guys and treat the rest like they're invisible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, p0lishsubhuman, GetShrekt and 2 others
the whole college thing was never for me, it isn't still. In college it's all about social circle and I could never be part of it neither did I want to please a bunch of dumbasses to get accepted into their circlejerk and hope I can get some ass through this association.

I always did my thing that never caught the attention of these stuck up rich kids.

What are you talking about? Anyone with decent NT will have his best years in college. Most parties, slaying, fun times, it’s the prime time to slay. You’re in your prime. What’s this bullshit negativity? I have never seen a college VIP who doesn’t get pussy
Nt is the most bullshit cope on here, being nt has nothing to with getting pussy in 99 percent of cases.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 1332
Not really, you just have to have looks and that's it, especially in college. The problem is that the majority of college girls have had their egos massively inflated through social media and online dating, so their expectations for looks are insanely high. Most college girls simp over a handful of guys and treat the rest like they're invisible.
ZI agree 100 percent its simple in college if women find you sexually attractive they will fuck you easily. Guys think because their around thousands of prime women ages 18-25 on a college campus that means alot of options. When in reality about 80 percent of the males on campus are invisble to the majority of women, even with a 60 percent to 40 percent women to male ratio the women are still gonna flock to and fuck a small pool of attractive men, if not they can just find a fuck buddy from a dating app/site.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, p0lishsubhuman, GetShrekt and 3 others
Yeah first semester of Uni was so brutal I dropped out and stopped attending classes after 3 weeks.

It was just a shellshock being away from home. I was used to having a car being able to make my own food having a bigger room ect.

But in Uni I couldn't bring my car couldn't make my own food it sort of sucked at the dining hall my room was so small and smelled like mold. And the worst part was I only had like one or two friends good drinking buddies but you can't count on drinking buddies to help you in a bad situation.

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm in online classes at my home its much more manageable although being with my parents is exhausting.

I'm going to transfer to another state school and get an apartment with my friend. I think the part of Uni I disliked the most was how alien it felt. Also I felt like I was in a prison freshman couldn't keep cars and it was hard to get public transport so I only visited the down town area or went to classes. It felt like I could never leave so it made me feel less free then being at home with a car. Sure my folks get annoying but I can always drive and rent a campsite for 10 dollars a day if I get too overwhelmed not having a place to leave sucked.

• So Sad
At university a man is at his lowest SMV, status and wealth don't matter, it's purely looks based. Women are at their peak too, dudes have a free house and are horny, as a result this is the time period where a woman gets the most attention in her life. She can be sat outside the lecture hall waiting for class to finish and someone will approach her, she will get asked to go parties, in those parties men will approach her, when she then goes clubbing other men will approach her. Uni is the peak of a woman's life, she is surrounded by men and can choose the best looking.

After uni you don't have that sort of network, you aren't going to parties or clubs weekly and so women aren't being bombarded with attention. At uni it's hard for a girl not to be given attention, during my 3 years I did not see a single girl who was by herself anywhere. There was always a man willing to approach and talk to her, women have infinite power at uni and it's telling. It truly is the peak for women, even her phone is giving her validation - tinder msgs.

Uni is tough.
Disagree with this high/ secondary school is more brutal then university tbh . Way easier to be social in university then high school as it’s way less cliquey . NT Normies are slaying in college while guys are nervous to approach becuase of their midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
I only fucked 3 girls so far at uni and ngl I can’t wait to graduate and get money (only a year away now)

the women are stuck up, it’s easy to fuck ltns and ethnics but the brutal rule of life applies: if your attracted to her, she’s out of your league.
this @FailedNormieManlet i only had chances to fuck curries and half curries in uni truly for me women of other races who were attractive were unacessable to me. Got laid once had 7 opportunities to get laid I chickened out of the 6 times too me until my MSC before I had Courage to bust nuts in a female

If you can only slay ethnic women whislt @ uni it’s over

• +1
I literally see no similarities beside the teeth jfl why does everyone say that
Teeth and head. My black azz moggs and yet I’m truecel… though I have high standards so I reject foids

this @FailedNormieManlet i only had chances to fuck curries and half curries in uni truly for me women of other races who were attractive were unacessable to me. Got laid once had 7 opportunities to get laid I chickened out of the 6 times too me until my MSC before I had Courage to bust nuts in a female

If you can only slay ethnic women whislt @ uni it’s over
curry is the only race I havent fucked yet

how do you pull them

all of my sexual experiences came from college. after college my sex life to a major plumit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Britmaxxer
These are just pure raw unaltered facts dude

I was banging this foid from college, a decent looking chubby mexican, not out of my league at all, 5/10 in a good day. had full dudes in her dms constantly hitting her up. She would show me and told me she'd fuck guys just for boredom, meanwhile the only thinngs i can do while bored is get high, read manga, jerk off or hang out w friends in the remote possibility we all are off work or school the same day

this is when I :blackpill: and understood that the smv was in favor of women and chads, couldn't do much about it and like that I swallowed my still incel pride and forgot, not forgave, the injustice.
CHUBBY MEXICAN IS A 5/10 LOL, on a good day:lul:.DuDE banged a fat mexican chick . not hating just stating. A fat mexican chick is not a 5/10

• +1
curry is the only race I havent fucked yet

how do you pull them
They come to me lol in fact most of the girls I was with in uni were curry truly over for me

I fucked a Gook who cold approached me on a night out and literally offered me sex. Yeah she could have been riddled with STI but like you I needed to fuck her so I could say “I have fucked a Gook”

I almsot had a black chick once but nothing came of it. I avoid mixed girls (mullato) so I’ll prob never fuck one. Rn all I need are Arab, black and a Latina and I have fucked every race.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
They come to me lol in fact most of the girls I was with in uni were curry truly over for me

I fucked a Gook who cold approached me on a night out and literally offered me sex. Yeah she could have been riddled with STI but like you I needed to fuck her so I could say “I have fucked a Gook”

I almsot had a black chick once but nothing came of it. I avoid mixed girls (mullato) so I’ll prob never fuck one. Rn all I need are Arab, black and a Latina and I have fucked every race.
did they approach you in classes? ngl I havent attended a single class and dont see many curryfoids on nights out

• +1
if your attracted to her, she’s out of your league.

bro I think everyone lower than chadlite can relate. I swear girls smell when you're attracted to them and instantly dry out or something

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Britmaxxer
did they approach you in classes? ngl I havent attended a single class and dont see many curryfoids on nights out
Night out. I do stem so no foids above 5/10 in my classes and I refuse to fuck those because they are subhuman. White one was from years ago like when I was a teenager ain’t fucked one since, curry was from dating app but others were from night outs. Gook was from night out

In UK curries infest nightclubs man that race is everywhere. I never see curries in daily life but they must travel from other places to go to my local nightclubs. Human white girls are the hardest to fuck so I advise going for ethnics

• +1
its best part of life for a man. its when he truly starts to peak while women already did in high school. it is obviously looks dominated though, but nowadays high schools are too tbh

if your attracted to her, she’s out of your league
or you only attract girls who aren't interested in you. since you assume you are unattractive to women, you subconsciously seek out people to affirm that. Our brain doesn't like to be wrong about itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and autistic_tendencies
or you only attract girls who aren't interested in you. since you assume you are unattractive to women, you subconsciously seek out people to affirm that. Our brain doesn't like to be wrong about itself.
how can I attract a girl who isnt interested in me?

You def sound like an exception and prob a Chad, the vast majority of STEM male students would be lucky to get laid with a single girl, let alone get hella pussy as you said.
I was stemcel and acnecel in uni. I got 0 girls but probably could've still gotten a few if I was NT

uni is terrible if ure not nt and below htn

there wont be a time that ull be surrounded by as many tall ntmaxxed chadlites - chads as uni.

paradise for women = cant be good for avg men

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Dont go to uni if you are average or subhuman you will be perma mogged everyday where ever you go at campus

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, GetShrekt and Deleted member 3828
CHUBBY MEXICAN IS A 5/10 LOL, on a good day:lul:.DuDE banged a fat mexican chick . not hating just stating. A fat mexican chick is not a 5/10
yeah whatever dude

What are you talking about? Anyone with decent NT will have his best years in college. Most parties, slaying, fun times, it’s the prime time to slay. You’re in your prime. What’s this bullshit negativity? I have never seen a college VIP who doesn’t get pussy
Exactly

I had a great time at uni- made out with 50+ girls, blowjobs, couple of lays, gf (getting action on campus), and it was all due to social circle and being NT.