University made me an incel, don't make the mistakes I did

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
And it started when we were on lockdown so I had to attend boring online classes which I didn't care of, also I lost a lot of friends after COVID and used to cope with playing Genshin (I no longer play that game). After that I returned to normal classes so I didn't knew almost anyone and people couldn't care less of my presence, it was hard for me to make friends and I didn't care about saving money cuz my all time cope were videogames and I regret it because I had to be on the gym. People were having parties and they didn't invite me.

Also studying is super boring for me and takes a lot of time so there wasn't a time for working a full time job and I was clueless about the blackpill and reality the most. It took me time to realize that I fucked up my life for not looksmaxxing and making money, the last 4 years have been meaningless and now I'm depressed. Uni is a scam, I should have started right away after highschool and not cope with studies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
And it started when we were on lockdown so I had to attend boring online classes which I didn't care of, also I lost a lot of friends after COVID and used to cope with playing Genshin (I no longer play that game). After that I returned to normal classes so I didn't knew almost anyone and people couldn't care less of my presence, it was hard for me to make friends and I didn't care about saving money cuz my all time cope were videogames and I regret it because I had to be on the gym. People were having parties and they didn't invite me.

Also studying is super boring for me and takes a lot of time so there wasn't a time for working a full time job and I was clueless about the blackpill and reality the most. It took me time to realize that I fucked up my life for not looksmaxxing and making money, the last 4 years have been meaningless and now I'm depressed. Uni is a scam, I should have started right away after highschool and not cope with studies.
I hate studying, I could be a doctor if I wanted to I have the IQ for that, but I genuinely rather live like a part time NEET forever then be around normies and having to study

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I hate studying, I could be a doctor if I wanted to I have the IQ for that, but I genuinely rather live like a part time NEET forever then be around normies and having to study
I don't find motivation to study anymore, women have rejected me for not having a job or for not being Chad there's no hope. Never made friends or attend parties because only the most popular people were there. My life is like ER and my old friends still cope with videogames to this day.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and <6PSLcel
But I’m already incel and never even graduated hs

• +1
I don't find motivation to study anymore, women have rejected me for not having a job or for not being Chad there's no hope. Never made friends or attend parties because only the most popular people were there. My life is like ER.
Yeah I’m just gonna ldar play vidya and kms at 30 I’m not gonna be a wagie drone and not have a loving wife at least

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Klasik01
Not a single subatomic parcel boyo, just try making friends

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
But I’m already incel and never even graduated hs
You can be incel if your SMV is on the lowest: average looks, broke, no friends. If subhuman then you're done.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
  • +1
I could be a doctor if I wanted to I have the IQ for that

Yeah bro, and I could have been Jeff Bezos too! I had a website once! But fuck that!

I'd rather rot poor on an incel forum than be a billionaire with high status.

So easy but so hard...
It's over if you don't know anyone because no one cares, it means there has to be a person who saves your lonely ass.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
It's over if you don't know anyone because no one cares, it means there has to be a person who saves your lonely ass.
Im in the gym and I am friends with all the trainers and few music producers( in the gym )

Im in the gym and I am friends with all the trainers and few music producers( in the gym )
While I'm always alone in the gym and the only people I talk to are trainers, I tried to talk to gym girls (LTB/MTB) and they couldn't care less.

• So Sad
While I'm always alone in the gym and the only people I talk to are trainers, I tried to talk to gym girls (LTB/MTB) and they couldn't care less.
I am friends with chadlites of gym lol 😂. I just make very normie jokes. They jfl at almost every shitty joke of mine. And I get attention from foids as well. I only lift lightweight and never make annoying noises like those roided creatures and even dance sometimes. Also i carry smile on my face and make eye contacts

• +1
  • Woah
I am friends with chadlites of gym lol 😂. I just make very normie jokes. They jfl at almost every shitty joke of mine. And I get attention from foids as well. I only lift lightweight and never make annoying noises like those roided creatures and even dance sometimes. Also i carry smile on my face and make eye contacts
Good idea, I WILL BECOME A JESTER! 🤡

Good idea, I WILL BECOME A JESTER! 🤡
Everyone jesters it just depends on whether your personality/social role is only being the butt of the joke

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Nice idea, I WILL BECOME A JESTER! 🤡
No i never joke about yourself, always be bluepilled normie in front of them. Jestermaxxing will lower your respect. Im one of the youngest person here and look young as well however they treat me with respect and never directly make jokes on me.

• +1
kinda sounds like you're mad at covid and not looksmaxxing

• +1
Uni is a scam, I should have started right away after highschool and not cope with studies.
you just explained how u did fuck all for 4 years and didn't care about ur degree and then claim uni is a scam

yep, its over for ur iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, !MagicMan777 and ominion
kinda sounds like you're mad at covid and not looksmaxxing
Exactly, blackpill saved me but it was too late. I looked legit good at 16-17 and had a glow down after the virus, I'm trying to get as lean as possible but everything is already fucked up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Exactly, blackpill saved me but it was too late.
Yeah, but you can looksmax and collegemax at the same time -- pretty good combo actually

You can be incel if your SMV is on the lowest: average looks, broke, no friends. If subhuman then you're done.
I have a lot of friends yet I'm incel

• Hmm...
Yeah bro, and I could have been Jeff Bezos too! I had a website once! But fuck that!

I'd rather rot poor on an incel forum than be a billionaire with high status.
I’m an uncle regardless, also I never said I would be a billionaire but I certainly could become a doctor, the average for that field is like 125iq

UNI is everything. If you fail UNI just :feelsuhh:

• JFL
There's tons of whores at uni