IMG 3998
IMG 4001

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, truthhurts and Carbine
Chechens are a diff breed tbh tbh
any fellow slavs here?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Carbine
Looks very similar to me in some pic as a child, i'm finnish, think he looks nordic tbh

Looks very similar to me in some pic as a child, i'm finnish, think he looks nordic tbh
It’s from chechen war footage in 19something. If he looks like you congrats you won in life

It’s from chechen war footage in 19something. If he looks like you congrats you won in life
No i'm an incel, just because i look a bit like someone doesn't mean i'm them. Even his chin recession is somewhat similar to mine, except mine is even shorter tbh

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
No i'm an incel, just because i look a bit like someone doesn't mean i'm them. Even his chin recession is somewhat similar to mine, except mine is even shorter tbh
Why are there so many slayers and psl gods with a recessed chin, genuinely baffles me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Why are there so many slayers and psl gods with a recessed chin, genuinely baffles me
I don't think this is true really tbh, chin is extremly vital for men, a slightly recessed chin just isn't that big of a deal. However when you have a real subhuman short and recessed chin like me, you need a genioplasty to literally be human.

Chechens are slavs
LMFAOOO. Brother do u know how a chechen looks like. A lot of them have mixed with Russian genes, but they are churkas. The guy you sent isnt chechen. He is a Russian soldier, could be from any region in Russia, who is clearly white.

Caucasus hunter gatherer dna is the best