unknown method to boost natural test (High IQcels GTFIH please)

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
this forum is mostly full of retards "muh just roidd" if you're one of them please leave, If you're an expert or at least know about this sort of stuff, it would be appreciated if you join in.

to boost test we're going to be using Naltrexone

• Naltrexone is an opioid receptor antagonist, which means it blocks opioid receptors (primarily mu-opioid receptors) in the brain. These receptors are normally activated by endorphins, which are natural opioids produced by the body in response to pain, stress, and other stimuli.

• When opioid receptors are activated by endorphins, they can suppress the release of GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) from the hypothalamus

So...

Naltrexone blocks opioid receptors → Reduces endorphin-mediated suppression of GnRH → Increased GnRH release from the hypothalamus → Higher levels of LH and FSH from the pituitary → Increased testosterone production in the testes.

this could have multiple side effects, I am speculating it might cause some downregulation of the opioid receptors if used long term, I also dont know how the dosing protocol would work. not much is said about this on the internet.

opinions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, raleqtambrobret and imthesupremecel
We need some curries to test it, so we may then use it on humans

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Goth, cc_7373 and 2 others
We need some curries to test it, so we may then use it on humans
if this genuinely works, we can build so much upon it, someone on reddit has been experimenting around, and it may lead to a new way of roiding without suppression. need to see how people respond to this and maybe I'll make a thread

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and imthesupremecel
opiods mentioned :love:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, MA_ascender, moreplatesmoreweigh and 1 other person
IMG 1663

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, raleqtambrobret and MA_ascender
dnrd cope

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Complete nonsense, to get high T, lower stress, increase sun exposure, lower exposure to chemicals that disrupt your endocrine system, stop excise entirely, eat more meat and less vegetables.

“Dnrdniggerking”

@sb23 our thoughts on this soon.

Nigga i have a huge stockpile of naltrexone in my closet. if you take it itll feel like ur skin is crawling and peelimg immediately dont do it

Nigga i have a huge stockpile of naltrexone in my closet. if you take it itll feel like ur skin is crawling and peelimg immediately dont do it
well as I said the amount of research I did about its possible side effects is limited as for now. but I found it interesting that it may boost test so I posted here

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
well as I said the amount of research I did about its possible side effects is limited as for now. but I found it interesting that it may boost test so I posted here
im thinking i should just take an nasal spray hit of narcan RN?:feelshmm: