Unless subhuman or chad, hair is literally life

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Of course if you are subhuman there is no haircut that can ascend you. If you are a chad who is balding, you can still do good, but even as a chad, it's better to have hair.

But if you are in a LTN-Chadlite range, which is the majority of userbase here, having hair literally equals having life. Even HTNs and chadlites can get sent to an early grave if they start balding. Balding can singlehandedly ruin the entire harmony of your looks, it's quite weird how having good hair can change your entire appearance, make you look younger, etc. You can also forget about having young foids interested in you ever again, they want bald men to die in agony. If you are in a LTN-Chadlite range and you started balding, and you are also sub 6'3 dwarf, know that 95% of your smv and options are decimated.

And there are only three things that you can do if you are balding:

1. Take tranny drugs and autistically obsess over every follicle, you also risk becoming sterile or having mutated kids, so if you don't care about your offspring, take this route.
2. Have a hair transplant which also require still taking tranny drugs, you will butcher your donor area, it will take a lot of time to grow hair to a satisfying state, will probably take several surgeries, you will never get back your hair halo that you had pre balding.
3. Wear a hair system, which will require you to learn to maintain it or go to a saloon every few weeks, will be additional responsibility, might be expensive if you want to wear a high quality one, but is the only thing that can give you back hair halo that you had before.

As one wise philosopher once said:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Mainstream, TUSSELEIF and 16 others
its joever @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Look me in my pathetic incel eyes

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax and Clown Show
Water

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Hair is life

Overrated af

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show
Cocaine is life

Elon Musk would be a truecel oldcel with lots of rape accusations if didn't had hair implants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkmaxxer, Mainstream, Mosh12 and 2 others
Of course if you are subhuman there is no haircut that can ascend you. If you are a chad who is balding, you can still do good, but even as a chad, it's better to have hair.

But if you are in a LTN-Chadlite range, which is the majority of userbase here, having hair literally equals having life. Even HTNs and chadlites can get sent to an early grave if they start balding. Balding can singlehandedly ruin the entire harmony of your looks, it's quite weird how having good hair can change your entire appearance, make you look younger, etc. You can also forget about having young foids interested in you ever again, they want bald men to die in agony. If you are in a LTN-Chadlite range and you started balding, and you are also sub 6'3 dwarf, know that 95% of your smv and options are decimated.

And there are only three things that you can do if you are balding:

1. Take tranny drugs and autistically obsess over every follicle, you also risk becoming sterile or having mutated kids, so if you don't care about your offspring, take this route.
2. Have a hair transplant which also require still taking tranny drugs, you will butcher your donor area, it will take a lot of time to grow hair to a satisfying state, will probably take several surgeries, you will never get back your hair halo that you had pre balding.
3. Wear a hair system, which will require you to learn to maintain it or go to a saloon every few weeks, will be additional responsibility, might be expensive if you want to wear a high quality one, but is the only thing that can give you back hair halo that you had before.

As one wise philosopher once said:
View attachment 2646537

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel

" Good looking people can rock any hairstyle" is a meme.
Just look at Chico bald

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, Clown Show and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
" Good looking people can rock any hairstyle" is a meme.
Just look at Chico bald
The only nigga ever recorded who is able to rock any hairstyle ie Brad Pitt, but he is a one in history gigachad. Still, he looks best when he has medium to long hair.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Mosh12
cope i have seen many balding/bald guys in relationships while i rot with my perfect thick NW0 hair. worthless thread

cope i have seen many balding/bald guys in relationships while i rot with my perfect thick NW0 hair. worthless thread
Because you are subhuman.

This isn’t even true, look at Tristan Tate, he got hair transplant and his hair literally looks the exact same as before

Depends of your aesthetic / harmony / bones.
A HTN maesthetic maxxed gymbro with a decent jaw can pull off the bald look (especially if black/lightskin)
A chad prettyboy can never pull off the bald look (especially white/asian)
Water anyway but context matters too.