Unmatched by an utter subhuman 5'6" woman I mog to hell and back because I'm her height. LMFAO

alien

alien

Kraken
Absolutely brutal. I only swiped right on her in the first place because she swiped right on me (I have Tinder Platinum so I can see my likes) and wanted to boost my ELO score. I had no intention of actually meeting her. She is a subhuman. Yet she thinks she is too good for me because we are the same height? :lul:

The bitch was 39 years old too. She isn't thinking about reproducing is she? She's too old. So what the fuck does she care about my height anyways? So retarded. This is why bitches like her are single. They over-estimate their dating market value in 2022. She shouldn't even be swiping right on me because she is ugly. She should know her place.

Imagine thinking you deserve a tall guy with my face while you yourself are a subhuman woman.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Lol from this thread and ur replies to my comments on ur other threads I can tell ur new here. You are in denial about how much height matters.

Drop your ego and let the blackpill guide you

The sooner you accept your extreme faults the sooner you can work on realistic solutions to them

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 15854 and 9 others
Lol from this thread and ur replies to my comments on ur other threads I can tell ur new here. You are in denial about how much height matters.

The sooner you accept your extreme faults the sooner you can work on realistic solutions to them
You're not talking about leg lengthening surgery are you? lmao
Btw I'm not "new here" you idiot. lmao. I created this account July 2019. And I have been posting on every PSL forum since October 2013.

Now if you are talking about SEAmaxxing as a solution, I would agree with you and I have thought about it tbh. I have thought about getting a 6 month tourist visa and living in the Philippines or Thailand for 6 months out of the year. And then returning to Canada in the spring and summer months.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ChristianChad, Lihito and 3 others
You're not talking about leg lengthening surgery are you? lmao
lmao at thinking u can get away with being 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
Heightpill is brutal

lmao at thinking u can get away with being 5'6
Hey I've been with 9 women sexually. FACE.
This bitch doesn't come close to my hot 4'10" ex. And my last gf was 5'4" and better looking and younger than this 39 year old 5'6" subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Over
Heightpill is brutal
It is brutal. But it is amusing to me that utter subhuman women think they have a chance with a tall guy with my face. lmfao. She swiped right on me presumably because she liked my face and she hoped I was taller right? Heh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
This bitch doesn't come close to my hot 4'10" ex. And my last gf was 5'4" and better looking and younger than this 39 year old 5'6" subhuman
stop coping. anyone can get laid. you arent with any of them now because you werent good enough. you werent tall enough. drop your ego please.

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, stevielake and 1 other person
It is brutal. But it is amusing to me that utter subhuman women think they have a chance with a tall guy with my face. lmfao. She swiped right on me presumably because she liked my face and she hoped I was taller right? Heh
The thing is that these bitches don't mind being alone and masturbating to chads:feelsgood:. It's the same for ugly women as it is for ugly men; Chad ONLY or death:Comfy:.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
At least that chick appeared to look young and attractive. Did she ever mention her height though? I am curious how tall she is if 173cm isn't good enough for her
Don’t remember. Cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Btw I'm chatting with a 5'5" chick on another app where there are height filters who afogs the 5'6" subhuman to hell and back. lmfao. Does 1 inch really make that much of a difference? I swear, the ugly women seem to be even more obsessed with height than the attractive women. And I'm talking to another woman on Tinder. I'm going to show that ugly bitch who hit unmatch on me for daring to be her height!

How high should tinder age limit be?

stop coping. anyone can get laid. you arent with any of them now because you werent good enough. you werent tall enough. drop your ego please.
My last ex texted me back in late May and I left her on read. I don't want her back. My favourite ex, the one I met off PSL, she dumped me because I totally fucked up that relationship (she caught me saying on another forum that some of the hookers I've been with were hotter than her. That bitch read through my entire PSL history and found out where else I was posting and looked through my posts on other forums. She even found my reddit account!) She was also a crazy bitch with Borderline Personality Disorder so it wasn't gonna last anyways.
I also went NC with my infamous Punjabi ex. I saw on Facebook that she ballooned like a whale in 2019. So there's no way I'm taking her back.

Again I ask you, what's the solution, leg lengthening surgery? lmfao

How high should tinder age limit be?
Tinder doesn't have an upper age limit anymore because its woke. But I remember when I first used Tinder in like late 2013 after I heard about it on PUAhate, the upper age limit was like 55 or maybe even in the 40s. Anyone remember what the upper age limit used to be?

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
My last ex texted me back in late May and I left her on read. I don't want her back. My favourite ex, the one I met off PSL, she dumped me because I totally fucked up that relationship (she caught me saying on another forum that some of the hookers I've been with were hotter than her. That bitch read through my entire PSL history and found out where else I was posting and looked through my posts on other forums. She even found my reddit account!) She was also a crazy bitch with Borderline Personality Disorder so it wasn't gonna last anyways.
I also went NC with my infamous Punjabi ex. I saw on Facebook that she ballooned like a whale in 2019. So there's no way I'm taking her back.

Again I ask you, what's the solution, leg lengthening surgery? lmfao
did not read. the fact u write so much proves ur coping. theyre not with you because ur too short.

yes the solutions are LL + lifts + short country maxxing

predeterminism calling alien “new here”…

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
Tinder doesn't have an upper age limit anymore because its woke. But I remember when I first used Tinder in like late 2013 after I heard about it on PUAhate, the upper age limit was like 55 or maybe even in the 40s. Anyone remember what the upper age limit used to be?
I thought you could manually set an age limit i.e 20 - 29 or something like that?

Lol she's living rent free

did not read. the fact u write so much proves ur coping. theyre not with you because ur too short.

yes the solutions are LL + lifts + short country maxxing
Just LOL @ reducing everything down to height. I was with my first gf for 10 months, second gf 8.5 months, third gf nearly 2 years. If my height was such a problem, why did those relationships last that long? The third girl wants me back, she texted me late May. The first girl get hoovering over me while she had a bf. My PSL ex she contacted me on reddit while she still has a bf.

leg lengthening is dangerous. How am I supposed to leanmaxx if I can't RUN? :lul:

SEAmaxxing is legit. I agree with that. And I have thought about. Lifts, I'm divided on. I still rock my Vans though and don't lie about my height though. Fuck it. I mean when I get the bitch in bed, I'm going to have to take my shoes off right?

• +1
Just LOL @ reducing everything down to height. I was with my first gf for 10 months, second gf 8.5 months, third gf nearly 2 years. If my height was such a problem, why did those relationships last that long? The third girl wants me back, she texted me late May. The first girl get hoovering over me while she had a bf. My PSL ex she contacted me on reddit while she still has a bf.

leg lengthening is dangerous. How am I supposed to leanmaxx if I can't RUN? :lul:

SEAmaxxing is legit. I agree with that. And I have thought about. Lifts, I'm divided on. I still rock my Vans though and don't lie about my height though. Fuck it. I mean when I get the bitch in bed, I'm going to have to take my shoes off right?
yeah but they're not with you now. because your too short.

5'6 as a white man wouldnt even work in SEA. 90% of JBW is because white men are 5'11 on average. if u dont have height, your not bringing anything to the table

yeah but they're not with you now. because your too short.

5'6 as a white man wouldnt even work in SEA. 90% of JBW is because white men are 5'11 on average. if u dont have height, your not bringing anything to the table
Dude I invented JBW on PUAhate. lmfao. Remember the threads about my Punjabi ex? I had very little sexual experience before I met her. I didn't realize how easy it was to get laid dating outside my race until I met her.

If I was in the Philippines or Thailand, I would be killing it even at 5'6". But I'm too lazy and high-inhib to go get my passport and actually go there

• +1
Dude I invented JBW on PUAhate. lmfao. Remember the threads about my Punjabi ex? I had very little sexual experience before I met her. I didn't realize how easy it was to get laid dating outside my race until I met her.

If I was in the Philippines or Thailand, I would be killing it even at 5'6". But I'm too lazy and high-inhib to go get my passport and actually go there
cope. filipinos height mog you. zoomers are 5'7 average. 90% of jbw is cos whites are tall. you've got such a crazy ego

Absolutely brutal. I only swiped right on her in the first place because she swiped right on me (I have Tinder Platinum so I can see my likes) and wanted to boost my ELO score. I had no intention of actually meeting her. She is a subhuman. Yet she thinks she is too good for me because we are the same height? :lul:

The bitch was 39 years old too. She isn't thinking about reproducing is she? She's too old. So what the fuck does she care about my height anyways? So retarded. This is why bitches like her are single. They over-estimate their dating market value in 2022. She shouldn't even be swiping right on me because she is ugly. She should know her place.

Imagine thinking you deserve a tall guy with my face while you yourself are a subhuman woman.
I love how you went from normie to crazy in a relatively short time on this forum

This

I remember when OP came Here he was so innocent

It’s 6”3 highschool rugby jock for her as minimum or nothing

I love how you went from normie to crazy in a relatively short time on this forum
When was I ever normie? I thought I was always crazy and that if anything I'm less crazy than I was in the first 3-4 years I posted on PSL

Can u pm me Ur face pls?

• +1
cope. filipinos height mog you. zoomers are 5'7 average. 90% of jbw is cos whites are tall. you've got such a crazy ego
Cope. What you don't understand is how brutally he probably moggs in every other way. He moggs thus Ascension. Height bla bla bla sure cope Nigger utter bruutal cope nigga