Unmatched: Get rid of acne (BALLS DEEP GUARANTEED TO WORK)

G

gggg3333

Iron
long read exit if youre low attention span
!!!!!!!!!!! MOST IMPORTANT THING: LOW STRESS(CORTISOL) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you cant get this step done, its probably futile to go for anything else as acne is from my experience negative feedback loop(face has acne -> face makes you stressed -> stress causes acne) You have to break out of this circle as it's in my opinion n.1 reason for persistent acne. How to lower cortisol(balls deep):

https://men-elite.com/2019/06/09/43-ways-to-lower-cortisol-that-work/

For hygiene, although many claim external factors are not important in formation of acne, it does not hurt to try, and is in general a good practice, obviously. My current protocol is:
-Deep cleaning your room every 2 weeks (takes around 40 minutes)
-Changing your pillowcase every single day(Also do not use the rough ones and instead opt out for gentler silkier texture)
-Change your bedsheet every week
-Change the pillow itself every year
-Use a hand sanitizer(WITHOUT alcohol, it dries out your hands over time and may cause allergic reaction) whenever you go out
-Use a fresh clean towel in the gym and wash your face and hands thoroughly every 20 minutes you spend exercising
Lifting heavy causes acute face redness but depletes your glycogen stores making it leaner. Both of these effects are very short lasting so it's nothing to usually worry about. Gym equipment is incredibly dirty. Most people can handle it well and dont think much about it, but since you have acne and are looking at this thread you are an ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN and as such should even consider alcohol spraying every equipment piece before you touch it ( this may make you look incredibly autistic and ocd ). I personally dont do it but remember the equipment gets washed at most once daily so hundreds of sweaty people will have touched the equipment by the time it's your turn.

For skincare routine I use Tretinoin(1), Sunscreen(2), Cerave Facial cleanser(3), Azelaic Acid(4), and Niacinamide(5).
AM:
Wash face with incredibly mild water temperature, with it being more on the colder side, but not too cold, and cleanse it out with (3).
Once the skin is completely dry, generously apply (5) and make sure its spread evenly.
When going out, apply at least spf 30 Sunscreen, regardless of the season or weather, and consider reapplying it every 2 hours when staying outside for longer periods of time.
Moisturizers, in my honest opinion, are an absolute fucking meme unless you have INCREDIBLY dry skin or are undergoing a treatment that is causing dryness as a side effect. Finding one perfect for your skin is incredibly hard, and when not chosen properly, will definitely clog your pores and make your face worse. The fact most moisturizers are intended for incredibly dry skin makes it even harder to find one if yours is on the normal/oily side.
PM:
Wash your face once again with same temp water and cleanse with (3) and then once again apply (5)
I alternate between (1) and (4) every other day. Both should be applied when skin has completely dried out. The only time I would consider using a moisturizer is after (4) gets absorbed fully into the skin (around 5 minutes) as for some people (4) may be drying.
Important note: make sure your hands have been washed at least 5 times before applying any product. Be incredibly gentle and take your time. Im talking 5 minutes if it's necessary. NEVER EVER use any kind of towel or cloth to dry your face ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS let it dry on its own.
CUT YOUR NAILS LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY - if you accidentally scratch your skin or touch it with your dirty bacteria infested nails - its literally over
Bonus tip: always apply everything with lights off and door open - this creates the illusion your face looks much cleaner than it actually is - CONVINCE YOURSELF ITS WORKING, PLACEBO EFFECT IS REAL! Using same logic, avoid staring long at your face in the mirror especially if your skin is incredibly bad

Nutrition - avoid dairy like the plague - literally one of the most researched and actually proven to worsen acne - no dairy for the rest of ur fucking life, greek yoghurt may be an exception.
No processed carbs, snacks, sugar, sweets for the rest of your life - playing it safe here, although research is limited and was actually proven false once by an error.

Fix your gut health - second most important thing after stress, im talking no digesting issues whatsoever and ghost wipes. Bone broth is something you should highly consider as it is great natural probioitc. You should absolutely avoid any and all antibioitcs - ones used to treat acne, for example, wreck gut flora and even it's effects subside once usage has been discontinued. Every single thing you put into yourself can quite literally be your fuel or your poison. But, unlike most normies, for whom eating ((healthy)) is enough, it is NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU. You should make an effort to track basically every single molecule you take if you expect results. This shit takes effort. My first advice would be to read about nutrition. A lot of things in nutrition world are highly controversial, what one man calls poison is another man's remedy. This makes things impossibly complicated - to the point it drives you absolutely insane. So, I'd recommend experimenting with what works best for you. Low GI (Glycaemic index, google it cba explaining) diet has been shown to maybe help treat acne, but restricting carbs is generally a bad idea - I would absolutely restrict starch carbs though ( and processed, obviously as stated above.) Eat lots of whole foods, and consider adding nutrient and vitamin rich organ meats as well (liver every two weeks is what I go with) Antioxidant rich foods also seem to work well for skin health, confirmed from personal experience as well.
Example diet with some insight information (may be outdated, highly unspecific, havent personally tried) : http://www.sebderm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/acne-diet.pdf
Sleep at least 9 hours every day. And I mean good quality sleep. Avoid all blue lights 2 hours before sleep and sleep in complete darkness in a cold room. Going to sleep before 11pm may also have health benefits such as increasing T,but its probably so insignificant its little to nothing. As a rule of thumb you probably should go to bed before 12 on regular nights. Install blue light blocker like f.lux.

Supplements: dont take vitamin E and A - Vitamin E in a form of supplement has been shown to increase mortality from all causes, and Vitamin A hypervitaminosis will literally mess you up completely ( Accutane side effects are a prime example ). Both vitamins are fat soluble and its possible to overdose so its another thing to keep in mind. What you should be taking:
Zinc L-Carnosine - 20 - 30mg
Vitamin D3 - 10 000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg
Magnesium Glycinate(i take it at night)
anddd yeah basically the deeper you dig the more supps youd want to take these actually probably arent that much related to acne anyway but they are for good health and good health generally reflects well on acne
DO NOT EVER TAKE ACCUTANE NO MATTER WHAT (UNLESS YOU ARE LITERALLY CHOKING IN YOUR OWN CYSTS) - its basically a magic pill that will solve acne and some scars forever but it WILL ALMOST DEFINITELY, NO MATTER THE DOSE, CAUSE THE HAIR TO FALL OUT. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, IT WILL CAUSE YOUR HAIR TO FALL OUT WHEN TAKEN OVER A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME, AND IN A GOOD AMOUNT OF CASES THE HAIR FAILS TO GROW BACK TO THE THICKNESS IT WAS ONCE AT. Personally idc about any other sides (post accutane syndrome is much like post finasteride syndrome mostly nocebo effect) - if it made my toes fall out id take it for the price of clear skin.

Final thoughts:

-Acne is not as common as you might think. You are very rare and special, congrats! The fact acne is so often named "commonly occurring condition" is an absolute fucking lie. When they say that, they take in acccount Jake, 15, who has and will most likely only have one invisible pimple under his jaw. If you have moderate or severe acne, YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN AND IT IS YOUR FAULT! IT IS INCREDIBLY RARE. PEOPLE DO NOTICE IT AND FIND IT OFF PUTTING! BAD SKIN RUINS YOUR YOUTH AND DESCENDS YOU SIX FEET UNDER. Seriously, I've done an experiment on this and found only FOUR(read that again) people with skin as bad as or comparing to how mine was over one year of high school and observing young people on transit and in public. Bad skin in almost all cases indicates that something is not right, the possibilities are endless despite me trying to point out at least some of them. If your acne is hormonal ITS OVER.
- Most dermatologists are retards
- Do your own research, experiment, and be sceptic about everything, including this low iq retard thread
- Bare minimum is NOT ENOUGH! GIVE IT YOUR ALL OR DIE!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jungcuck, redmaxx, zevroh and 21 others
post skin also first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Adrian and oldcelloser
not doing that fear mongering liberal shit
Whatever it takes bitch. jew virus is long over anyway so nobody would bat an eye

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Whatever it takes bitch. jew virus is long over anyway so nobody would bat an eye
how short should I cut my nails every day

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
If you cant get this step done, its probably futile to go for anything else as acne is from my experience negative feedback loop(face has acne -> face makes you stressed -> stress causes acne) You have to break out of this circle as it's in my opinion n.1 reason for persistent acne. How to lower cortisol(balls deep):

For hygiene, although many claim external factors are not important in formation of acne, it does not hurt to try, and is in general a good practice, obviously. My current protocol is:
-Changing your pillowcase every single day(Also do not use the rough ones and instead opt out for gentler silkier texture)
-Use a hand sanitizer(WITHOUT alcohol, it dries out your hands over time and may cause allergic reaction) whenever you go out
-Use a fresh clean towel in the gym and wash your face and hands thoroughly every 20 minutes you spend exercising
Lifting heavy causes acute face redness but depletes your glycogen stores making it leaner. Both of these effects are very short lasting so it's nothing to usually worry about. Gym equipment is incredibly dirty. Most people can handle it well and dont think much about it, but since you have acne and are looking at this thread you are an ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN and as such should even consider alcohol spraying every equipment piece before you touch it ( this may make you look incredibly autistic and ocd ). I personally dont do it but remember the equipment gets washed at most once daily so hundreds of sweaty people will have touched the equipment by the time it's your turn.

For skincare routine I use Tretinoin(1), Sunscreen(2), Cerave Facial cleanser(3), Azelaic Acid(4), and Niacinamide(5).
AM:
Wash face with incredibly mild water temperature, with it being more on the colder side, but not too cold, and cleanse it out with (3).
Once the skin is completely dry, generously apply (5) and make sure its spread evenly.
When going out, apply at least spf 30 Sunscreen, regardless of the season or weather, and consider reapplying it every 2 hours when staying outside for longer periods of time.
Moisturizers, in my honest opinion, are an absolute fucking meme unless you have INCREDIBLY dry skin or are undergoing a treatment that is causing dryness as a side effect. Finding one perfect for your skin is incredibly hard, and when not chosen properly, will definitely clog your pores and make your face worse. The fact most moisturizers are intended for incredibly dry skin makes it even harder to find one if yours is on the normal/oily side.
PM:
Wash your face once again with same temp water and cleanse with (3) and then once again apply (5)
I alternate between (1) and (4) every other day. Both should be applied when skin has completely dried out. The only time I would consider using a moisturizer is after (4) gets absorbed fully into the skin (around 5 minutes) as for some people (4) may be drying.
Important note: make sure your hands have been washed at least 5 times before applying any product. Be incredibly gentle and take your time. Im talking 5 minutes if it's necessary. NEVER EVER use any kind of towel or cloth to dry your face ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS let it dry on its own.
CUT YOUR NAILS LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY - if you accidentally scratch your skin or touch it with your dirty bacteria infested nails - its literally over
Bonus tip: always apply everything with lights off and door open - this creates the illusion your face looks much cleaner than it actually is - CONVINCE YOURSELF ITS WORKING, PLACEBO EFFECT IS REAL! Using same logic, avoid staring long at your face in the mirror especially if your skin is incredibly bad

Nutrition - avoid dairy like the plague - literally one of the most researched and actually proven to worsen acne - no dairy for the rest of ur fucking life, greek yoghurt may be an exception.
No processed carbs, snacks, sugar, sweets for the rest of your life - playing it safe here, although research is limited and was actually proven false once by an error.

Fix your gut health - second most important thing after stress, im talking no digesting issues whatsoever and ghost wipes. Bone broth is something you should highly consider as it is great natural probioitc. You should absolutely avoid any and all antibioitcs - ones used to treat acne, for example, wreck gut flora and even it's effects subside once usage has been discontinued. Every single thing you put into yourself can quite literally be your fuel or your poison. But, unlike most normies, for whom eating ((healthy)) is enough, it is NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU. You should make an effort to track basically every single molecule you take if you expect results. This shit takes effort. My first advice would be to read about nutrition. A lot of things in nutrition world are highly controversial, what one man calls poison is another man's remedy. This makes things impossibly complicated - to the point it drives you absolutely insane. So, I'd recommend experimenting with what works best for you. Low GI (Glycaemic index, google it cba explaining) diet has been shown to maybe help treat acne, but restricting carbs is generally a bad idea - I would absolutely restrict starch carbs though ( and processed, obviously as stated above.) Eat lots of whole foods, and consider adding nutrient and vitamin rich organ meats as well (liver every two weeks is what I go with) Antioxidant rich foods also seem to work well for skin health, confirmed from personal experience as well.
Example diet with some insight information (may be outdated, highly unspecific, havent personally tried) : http://www.sebderm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/acne-diet.pdf
Sleep at least 9 hours every day. And I mean good quality sleep. Avoid all blue lights 2 hours before sleep and sleep in complete darkness in a cold room. Going to sleep before 11pm may also have health benefits such as increasing T,but its probably so insignificant its little to nothing. As a rule of thumb you probably should go to bed before 12 on regular nights. Install blue light blocker like f.lux.

Supplements: dont take vitamin E and A - Vitamin E in a form of supplement has been shown to increase mortality from all causes, and Vitamin A hypervitaminosis will literally mess you up completely ( Accutane side effects are a prime example ). Both vitamins are fat soluble and its possible to overdose so its another thing to keep in mind. What you should be taking:
Vitamin D3 - 10 000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg
anddd yeah basically the deeper you dig the more supps youd want to take these actually probably arent that much related to acne anyway but they are for good health and good health generally reflects well on acne
DO NOT EVER TAKE ACCUTANE NO MATTER WHAT (UNLESS YOU ARE LITERALLY CHOKING IN YOUR OWN CYSTS) - its basically a magic pill that will solve acne and some scars forever but it WILL ALMOST DEFINITELY, NO MATTER THE DOSE, CAUSE THE HAIR TO FALL OUT. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, IT WILL CAUSE YOUR HAIR TO FALL OUT WHEN TAKEN OVER A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME, AND IN A GOOD AMOUNT OF CASES THE HAIR FAILS TO GROW BACK TO THE THICKNESS IT WAS ONCE AT. Personally idc about any other sides (post accutane syndrome is much like post finasteride syndrome mostly nocebo effect) - if it made my toes fall out id take it for the price of clear skin.

Final thoughts:

-Acne is not as common as you might think. You are very rare and special, congrats! The fact acne is so often named "commonly occurring condition" is an absolute fucking lie. When they say that, they take in acccount Jake, 15, who has and will most likely only have one invisible pimple under his jaw. If you have moderate or severe acne, YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN AND IT IS YOUR FAULT! IT IS INCREDIBLY RARE. PEOPLE DO NOTICE IT AND FIND IT OFF PUTTING! BAD SKIN RUINS YOUR YOUTH AND DESCENDS YOU SIX FEET UNDER. Seriously, I've done an experiment on this and found only FOUR(read that again) people with skin as bad as or comparing to how mine was over one year of high school and observing young people on transit and in public. Bad skin in almost all cases indicates that something is not right, the possibilities are endless despite me trying to point out at least some of them. If your acne is hormonal ITS OVER.
- Do your own research, experiment, and be sceptic about everything, including this low iq retard thread
I have severe acne, I did the kit of products that my dermatologist recommended for 2 years and no results.

Now, I am taking isotretinoin (roaccutane) and boy, this actually works, honestly impressive. If anyone reading this is struggling with acne, this is one of if not the best choice to fix it, highly recommend getting it asap (unless you are an oldcel prone to balding)

Even though some of the things you said are copes, the thread is good so repped it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and gggg3333
I have severe acne, I did the kit of products that my dermatologist recommended for 2 years and no results.

Now, I am taking isotretinoin (roaccutane) and boy, this actually works, honestly impressive. If anyone reading this is struggling with acne, this is one of if not the best choice to fix it, highly recommend getting it asap

Even though some of the things you said are copes, the thread is good so repped it.
i took isotret for 1 week and during that one week alone i got 99 percent clear. had to stop because hair is life.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

AM:
PM:

Vitamin D3 - 10 000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg

Final thoughts:

Shut the fuck up you babbling loon

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Shut the fuck up you babbling loon
Purchased upgrades: 1

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas
accutane and no dairy are the only thing that works

• +1
Reactions: mug and gggg3333
What % of azelaic acid do you use? Also couldnt you use AzA in the morning and then tret at night? Im personally using 15% AzA morning and then .1% adapalene at night. No irritation so far

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333
i deal with hormonal acne caused by DHT that also fucks my hair. fin has been the only substance to cure my acne at the source. im literally a genetic abomination :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: gggg3333
i deal with hormonal acne caused by DHT that also fucks my hair. fin has been the only substance to cure my acne at the source. im literally a genetic abomination :feelswhy:
literally praying for you

What % of azelaic acid do you use? Also couldnt you use AzA in the morning and then tret at night? Im personally using 15% AzA morning and then .1% adapalene at night. No irritation so far
i use 10 percent. i think its unnecessary to use that much product. generally less is more unless you know your skin down to the last molecule.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298

AM:
PM:

Vitamin D3 - 10 000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg

Final thoughts:

I did accutane but it just fucked me over with side effects and didn’t even clear my skin

genes are literaly fucking everything

what about doxycycline? I’ve been prescribed to to take it for 3 months

Now, I am taking isotretinoin (roaccutane) and boy, this actually works, honestly impressive. If anyone reading this is struggling with acne, this is one of if not the best choice to fix it, highly recommend getting it asap (unless you are an oldcel prone to balding)

tretinion cause balding ??

tretinion cause balding ??
Probably not lol, accutane makes you lose hair temporarily, but that only applies to a really small amount of people and should go back to normal (don't take my word or anyone's here, do your own research or consult a professional)

There are some that say it stunts growth but it is not confirmed either

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
I tried almost every trick in the book on my acne, was too scared of accutane as I was already balding at 19.

Well the hair was rapidly going anyway so I eventually went for accutane, BUT as I was aware it would not fix my Texaco oil well skin permanently I went on 20mg 3x times a week. Have been on for 5 years now, best skin of my life apart from pre-pubescent.

I was fucked, 19, balding, acne, I was too scared to use fin or tret for fear of side effects from all the horrid stories online.

Specifically fin causing acne and isotret causing baldness.

So I kept my acne and kept going bald in my 20s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate
i took isotret for 1 week and during that one week alone i got 99 percent clear. had to stop because hair is life.

AM:
PM:

Vitamin D3 - 10 000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg

Final thoughts:

- Bare minimum is NOT ENOUGH! GIVE IT YOUR ALL OR DIE!NFL’s a

AM:
PM:

Vitamin D3 - 10 000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg

Final thoughts:

nigga jfl at this faggot bs . If you got acne just take accutane . Use Facial cleansers and you will start to like men

shit thread get accutane

AM:
PM:

Vitamin D3 - 10 000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg

Final thoughts:

Bulp

The hair shedding caused by accutane is not permanent. It's called Telogen Effluvium and your hairs regrow like they were unlike MPB. You can trust me, regarding my hairs now at 28, 10 years after accuntane

Vitamin K2 MK4 1200 mcg
And 10k iu d3???
Isnt it 1000:50 ratio
10000 d3: 500 k2?