Unmoggable pics of De poot

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Looks like a vampire or prince out of a movie.
Also mogs Ramirez with long hair
88696F3D 7383 4B43 A961 BCE39258C6C9

15882504 DC2E 4FB0 B26D 5AD589DD6C92

40273441 8264 4793 986D FAB9C44478F5

38DC5154 D24D 498A 9A05 EACAE4E4F71B

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6963
What a soft looking cuck. Why does he give me gay vibes? I could totally picture him on his knees sucking cock and taking a cumshot.

Richard Ramirez didn’t give those vibes. He looked ruthless and gritty. This cuck is trying to look scary yet he looks like a twink still.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 14561, Over and 11 others
What a soft looking cuck. Why does he give me gay vibes? I could totally picture him on his knees sucking cock and taking a cumshot.

Richard Ramirez didn’t give those vibes. He looked ruthless and gritty. This cuck is trying to look scary yet he looks like a twink still.
7B5300B9 1A9F 4603 B534 0739AF877CEA

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 13626 and Lihito
School shooter vibez

• +1
Reactions: Haven

Ramirez mogs pretty hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member and Vermilioncore
88696f3d-7383-4b43-a961-bce39258c6c9-jpeg.1415349

images

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and Deleted
Ruthless bad boy. Genuine aggression, testosterone, and psychopathy all wrapped up in a Chad package
Looks like a meth addicted street shitter
FEDEFAE1 83D9 4B1A AA9A D95139A85B47

Looks like an anime character
75FA68B6 3A33 4B27 82DB 02EEBD2A333D

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The one that is like a mugshot mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What Ramirez could have been.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Unironically i would be more cautious around ramirez (even lets say he wasnt a criminal) rather than this. He doesn't give me the same feeling as richards face. Maybe he doesn't have the high t and high prenatal t features?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
Unironically i would be more cautious around ramirez (even lets say he wasnt a criminal) rather than this. He doesn't give me the same feeling as richards face. Maybe he doesn't have the high t and high prenatal t features?
He just looks better than Ramirez.
Ramirez looks too low trust

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 14478
It's because he is ethnik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 13626 and germanlooks
It's because he is ethnik
Could be verry well the coloring, dark eyes really contribute to intimidation and dark triad looks. Also does dee poop has high cheekbones or low set? I literally got the same height as his (just not as prominent) and someone said i got low set while others said i got high set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
It would make him look a bit less faggy indeed. But, why does Richard still look more aggressive and dominant?
Could be because you know richard can very well kill you and he wont give a fuck. Facially i think de poot looks ''too perfect'' like a painting while richard still looks human (kinda like medium ugly pill as they say). Could be coloring, could be very well that richard has the insane look in his eyes, he's looking through you not at you. There is no conscience in him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member and germanlooks
Could be because you know richard can very well kill you and he wont give a fuck. Facially i think de poot looks ''too perfect'' like a painting while richard still looks human (kinda like medium ugly pill as they say). Could be coloring, could be very well that richard has the insane look in his eyes, he's looking through you not at you. There is no conscience in him

Damn he’s such a bad boy. If I was a girl I’d want to be raped by him too. No wonder girls like him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 13626
Could be because you know richard can very well kill you and he wont give a fuck
Yes that’s the main reason.
He knows de poot is a model whereas Ramirez is a serial killer. So of corse this influences the way he sees both.
If both would be random guys it would be much closer but Ramirez still looks a bit more dark triad overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 13626
Yes that’s the main reason.
He knows de poot is a model whereas Ramirez is a serial killer. So of corse this influences the way he sees both.
If both would be random guys it would be much closer but Ramirez still looks a bit more dark triad overall
Also does dee poop has high cheekbones or low set? I literally got the same height as his (just not as prominent) and someone said i got low set while others said i got high set

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Ramirez still looks a bit more dark triad overall
I agree, but I’m trying to figure out why. I wonder if it’s, like you said, since we already know he’s a killer it acts as an illusion which causes us to believe he looks more dark triad. De poot’s eyes look arguably more “Hunter-esque” so shouldn’t he look more evil and bad boy-ish? It’s weird. Maybe it’s because de poot is too white, has colored eyes, and is too skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Also does dee poop has high cheekbones or low set? I literally got the same height as his (just not as prominent) and someone said i got low set while others said i got high set
I would say Medium-high set. But they have really much mass so it’s Hard to tell
A97D3374 071D 4D4D BE9E FFC0326C8292

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626