Unpopular opinion: Beckies with a cute face > Stacies

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Stacies are overrated in my opinion , Most of them are used up and their personalities are dog shit , most chads i know are dating mtb or htb with cute faces

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19766, mug and 5 others
HTB with good personality mogs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19766, rand anon and 8 others
Many of the so called "stacies" talked about on this forum just look like gay aliens to me tbh. They just look like the female equivalent of the gay alien PSL mayo male models worshipped on here... kinda gay tbh.

Many of the girls that would be considered "beckys" on this forum are stacys in my book. Too cute and loveable, not gay alien.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kamui, rand anon and 8 others
The so called "stacies" talked about on this forum just look like gay aliens to me tbh. They just look like the female equivalent of the gay alien PSL mayo male models worshipped on here... kinda gay tbh.

The girls that would be considered "beckys" on this forum are stacys in my book. Too cute and loveable, not gay alien.
Hard for me to ignore their insanely good facial bones

Asians probably don't select for face shape as much, you guys are into eyes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and edodalic29
886D15B2 A0B4 4288 9B9E 1BD5C4F61628

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Zylk, edodalic29 and 4 others
people on this forum like masc chicks
tale as old as time

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 23115 and Cheesyrumble
people on this forum like masc chicks
tale as old as time
Thats my main annoyance with niggas on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
i love cute beckies

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
2CCD0F2C D3E7 42D9 A685 EBBDAAE22442 9B4EED9B D74E 45C5 856A A2126D9F5E54
HTB for gf - Stacy for slay
(Same applies)
Chad vs HTN
F6DA6393 CD02 4417 B736 D23048983D5C

Last edited:
think of a stacys life like netflix, they have so many options they spend ages choosing the best quality one

Yep cus beckies can’t lock down Chad
beckies cant even fuck chad tbh they need something special like status or personality to succeed so they end up just fucking all the HTN's without putting the work in

Stacies are overrated in my opinion , Most of them are used up and their personalities are dog shit , most chads i know are dating mtb or htb with cute faces
cope. trade stacy jb or death.

Factual, cute Becky over Stacy’s usually fog

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Factual, cute Becky over Stacy’s usually fog
Unless the stacy has a low body count (under 3 for me ) and has a good personality, but that shit is so rare

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
PSL stacys are often unattractive imo. I don't find runway model looking girls attractive. IRL stacys though the really pretty girls irl can be pretty subjective for what classifies as a stacy imo. But I do tend to like cute girls with smooth glowing skin and softer features rather than striking sharp features on a girls face

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Beckies don't have cute face
HTB stacylite

i love cute beckies
yea they can be more attractive than stacys to me which sometimes look too perfectly pretty if that makes sense. I like girls who have a more cute look to their face and less angular model like look

What do you rate him if he was taller ?
The same I mean I didn't take into account his height but I can't tell if his height is average or if he's short cause chad might just be super tall

The same I mean I didn't take into account his height but I can't tell if his height is average or if he's short cause chad might just be super tall
If he was chads height then he would be solid chadlite next to chad

If he was chads height then he would be solid chadlite next to chad
He would have the SMV of a chadlite but facially he would only be like HTN at best but probably realistically somewhere in the middle of MTN to HTN but in all actuality girls date guys that look like that all the time. He's an average genetics guy that is looksmaxxed so he has an advantage over actually average men