Unpopular opinion but I feel like Arabs have ripped friendships apart from blacks and whites don't know why

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
But if you go back in everyone was chill and then years later they come along and fuck up a shit load of friendships just a opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
No idea man

Don't know but i feel like black people wanted to get closer to Arabs but just became uptight boring people where's if you were to look back in the 80s no Arabs in sight and it was chill

But if you go back in everyone was chill and then years later they come along and fuck up a shit load of friendships just a opinion
I had a half arab friend who is very hairy and like 5’9”. When we were little we used to be friends but I can tell he’s jealous since I’m white and mog him in every way. He talks shit about me to people because he is so insecure. Had to drop him a while back smh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I had a half arab friend who is very hairy and like 5’9”. When we were little we used to be friends but I can tell he’s jealous since I’m white and mog him in every way. He talks shit about me to people because he is so insecure. Had to drop him a while back smh.
Trust me theyre some weird people they enslaved blacks before us we did it better than them though in short time

Trust me theyre some weird people they enslaved blacks before us we did it better than them though in short time
He will permarot I kinda feel bad but don’t tbh he’s a massive dick now.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505