Unpopular opinion- Filipinos facially mog

South east asians are bottom of the barrel subhumans. Koreans and Japanese look down upon them as trash all the while they worship white people. Meanwhile SE asians look up to Koreans and Japanese wanting to be like them and also worship white people.

View attachment 1789431

This is the hierarchy of races in Asia:

Whites
East Asians
Arabs
South Asians
South East asians
Nah Koreans mog whites in Asia . They all watch kdrama they all want Korean cock

Nah Koreans mog whites in Asia . They all watch kdrama they all want Korean cock
No, koreans don't mog whites. Kpop stars and Kdrama actors mog whites. Because they are exceptionally attractive individuals who were specifically hired for that reason. Though it's true that the average Korean is more attractive than your average Asian, and they're taller too. I'll give you that, but they still don't measure up to whites.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whites are on a league on their own. Try going to Korea as a white guy or white girl, you will be worshiped. I've seen stories. Dating a white person is a massive status thing over there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
No, koreans don't mog whites. Kpop stars and Kdrama actors mog whites. Because they are exceptionally attractive individuals who were specifically hired for that reason. Though it's true that the average Korean is more attractive than your average Asian, and they're taller too. I'll give you that, but they still don't measure up to whites.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whites are on a league on their own. Try going to Korea as a white guy or white girl, you will be worshiped. I've seen stories. Dating a white person is a massive status thing over there.

White guy, yes.
White girl, no. White women are incel in Korea, considered ugly, mannish, terrifying

White guy, yes.
White girl, no. White women are incel in Korea, considered ugly, mannish, terrifying
Wrong. Korean men are intimidated by white women. Unlike in the west, where the norm is to be bluepilled, East Asians are blackpilled. They have a very strong hierarchical culture and stick to their lane. They see white women as unattainable so most don't bother trying.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Wrong. Korean men are intimidated by white women. Unlike in the west, where the norm is to be bluepilled, East Asians are blackpilled. They have a very strong hierarchical culture and stick to their lane. They see white women as unattainable so most don't bother trying.
based

Maybe dating a white guy is a status halo.

But definitely not dating a white women.

The only reason whites slay in philippines is because whites are like 6ft on avg and they’re 5’6 on avg.

Filipinos facially mog

- Black hair
- naturally olive skin
- positive tilt brows
- ideal eye shape
- compact midface
- full lips
- forward growth jaw
- insanely good palate, perfect smile

- only problem is recessed maxilla. Which u can’t even tell from the front. Just the side.

Most whites are polar opposite of all those things. But height > face so ofc tall whites slay there

Idk why people think Filipinos are ugly when they all have perfect features according to PSL
is this satire? I hire virtual assistants from phillipines all the time- so I'm very familiar with what they look like.

they are literally the ugliest race facially- almost all of them have terrible harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
is this satire? I hire virtual assistants from phillipines all the time- so I'm very familiar with what they look like.

they are literally the ugliest race facially- almost all of them have terrible harmony
i seen a lot of ig profiles of filipinos + just swiped for ages on tinder in ph as a girl account and they literally mog hard

look at this

LOL

17829.jpg

You, know it works the other way around, right?
Where the one making the claim (like x moggs), provides the proof.

It like me saying. "You raped your mom."
And than you having to proof I'm wrong
edward sees 5 ft 2 phillipino moggers come through Amsterdam and SLAY all the time.

PHILIPINO MASTER RACE IS TAKING OVER EUROPE

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17829
PHILIPINOS ARE REVERSE COLONIZING THE WEST.

ALL HAIL PHILIPINOS- THEY ARE THE PINNACLE OF AESTHETICS AND ARE GENETIC PERFECTION

I present to you a compilation of philipinos brutally mogging whites. JBWs look away now:

Screenshot 2022 07 21 184116

Screenshot 2022 07 21 184301

Screenshot 2022 07 21 184231

Screenshot 2022 07 21 184424

eurocels on suicide watch right now

It must the extremely nutrient dense and high protein diet synonymous with south east Asia and adaptation to the rugged tropical environment that have forged such genetic phenoms

how will the white race cope?

JBP theory is legit
dont u agree about facially?

or at least colouring wise?

tanned skin and black hair

vs

pale skin and coloured hair

dont u agree about facially?

or at least colouring wise?

tanned skin and black hair

vs

pale skin and coloured hair
I agree.

That's why philipines produces more supermodels per capita than any other country in existence.

NYC fashion runway is filled to the brim with philipino foggers.

Southbrazilcels and russiancels on suicide watch rn

I agree.

That's why philipines produces more supermodels per capita than any other country in existence.

NYC fashion runway is filled to the brim with philipino foggers.

Southbrazilcels and russiancels on suicide watch rn
well they're not gonna start including loads of filipinos in a white thing... and filipinos are short so they cant be a model. but they facialy mog