Unpopular opinion: Incels / truecels cant understand true pain.

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Incels / truecels cant understand true pain. I know this may be controversial but I was once a truecel because extreme shyness and emotionally underdeveloped.

It wasn't until 21 when I began to slay I honestly think I am much less happy now. Because I know how good it feels to have a beautiful 18yr old teen cuddled up next to you after making her squirt all over after a drunk and high intense passionate sex session. I know how it feels to do molly and coke on a yacht and fuck a girl all night, I know how it feels to be at a club in montreal and have girls apporaching me nonstop trying to fuck, I have experienced a taste of the most incredible things in life and now that I am descended and even more mentally ill and depressed I know I will most likely never get those things again.

Incels cant feel this kind of pain or depression because theyve never expeienced it so its easier for them to cope. If youve never loved how can you know whart heartbreak feels like? To have the girl of your dreams you wanted to marry walk out the door crying after a heated argument to never see her again? To have a summer fling you fell in love with ghost you and next day see her on instagram at a club with a gymmaxxed bbc chad? To know to all those girls you loved you really meant nothing to them and they instantly forgot about you?

Think about it logically, who suffers more, heroin addicts or people who have never tried heroin? Well, heroin addicts of course because they know how good it feels and will be craving that feeling for the rest of their life. A person who has never tried heroin can actually never suffer from not doing heroin, because they dont know what they are missing out on..

I have never tried heroin, I know from stories how good it feels, 10000x better than sex with adriana lima, but yet I dont feel pain from not having access to any heroin. This is how Incels feel, they know sex is good, and want it, but cant truly feel the pain of love, yearning, heartbreak, the aching and longing for someone who doesnt feel the same way about you. The pit in your stomach you feel after you hookup with a instagram model and get ghosted the next fucking day.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 21146, Danish_Retard and 3 others
it doesnt compare to being chopped up bit by bit in mexico stfu motherfucker or ill rape ur mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, gtuktm, Deleted member 20565 and 6 others
it doesnt compare to being chopped up bit by bit in mexico stfu motherfucker or ill rape ur mom
heartbreak is worse, emotional scars last forever. physical pain is temporary...

being an autistic chad is the worst thing anyone can imagine

every girl ive ever met manipulated and used me and eventually tossed me aside like a toy they got bored of

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RAITEIII, Danish_Retard and 2 others
youre blackpillsuicide right.

half of your stories are like by J.K Rowling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 14262, prettyboislime and 2 others
Tell that to this guy who is 42 and never had a gf

(y)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Yeah bro, you have definetly suffered more than a guy who reaches his 50s+ not knowing what its like to be wanted and desired by someone of the opposite sex and is driven to either kill himself or go ER. :rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gtuktm, Deleted member 21146, galego123 and 11 others
Yeah bro, you have definetly suffered more than a guy who reaches his 50s+ not knowing what its like to be wanted and desired by someone of the opposite sex and is driven to either kill himself or go ER. :rolleyes:
who suffers more, the heroin addict or the person who has never tried heroin?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
how can feel the pain of missing something youve never had?
Dumbass you can feel pain of missing out on life. People are born with lives but don't get to LIVE them for things out of their control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, fjor2096, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 20618
Is this nigga serious?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Good topic.

The worst pain you get is during ascension, when you realize what you've missed out on all this time. And when you get a few breadcrumbs of female validation, that leave you hungrier than before.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
heartbreak is worse, emotional scars last forever. physical pain is temporary...

being an autistic chad is the worst thing anyone can imagine

every girl ive ever met manipulated and used me and eventually tossed me aside like a toy they got bored of
Being chopped up bit by bit in Mexico is not temporary nigga :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and Aypo129
"

every girl ive ever met manipulated and used me and eventually tossed me aside like a toy they got bored of"

Relatable im autitistic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Gay thread, kys op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
how can feel the pain of missing something youve never had?
You are not supposed to take heroin, no one wants you to take heroin (family/society in general) there's no instincts for taking heroin, meanwhile wanting to be desired by females Is as natural as wanting to drink water or eat

Garbage take op

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm
Incels / truecels cant understand true pain. I know this may be controversial but I was once a truecel because extreme shyness and emotionally underdeveloped.

It wasn't until 21 when I began to slay I honestly think I am much less happy now. Because I know how good it feels to have a beautiful 18yr old teen cuddled up next to you after making her squirt all over after a drunk and high intense passionate sex session. I know how it feels to do molly and coke on a yacht and fuck a girl all night, I know how it feels to be at a club in montreal and have girls apporaching me nonstop trying to fuck, I have experienced a taste of the most incredible things in life and now that I am descended and even more mentally ill and depressed I know I will most likely never get those things again.

Incels cant feel this kind of pain or depression because theyve never expeienced it so its easier for them to cope. If youve never loved how can you know whart heartbreak feels like? To have the girl of your dreams you wanted to marry walk out the door crying after a heated argument to never see her again? To have a summer fling you fell in love with ghost you and next day see her on instagram at a club with a gymmaxxed bbc chad? To know to all those girls you loved you really meant nothing to them and they instantly forgot about you?

Think about it logically, who suffers more, heroin addicts or people who have never tried heroin? Well, heroin addicts of course because they know how good it feels and will be craving that feeling for the rest of their life. A person who has never tried heroin can actually never suffer from not doing heroin, because they dont know what they are missing out on..

I have never tried heroin, I know from stories how good it feels, 10000x better than sex with adriana lima, but yet I dont feel pain from not having access to any heroin. This is how Incels feel, they know sex is good, and want it, but cant truly feel the pain of love, yearning, heartbreak, the aching and longing for someone who doesnt feel the same way about you. The pit in your stomach you feel after you hookup with a instagram model and get ghosted the next fucking day.

Indeed, normies have it worse that incels. If you're a truecel, then you don't have that constant pressure to improve yourself, work on getting dates, hope they dont flake, compete with other normies (many of whom would be total backstabbing dickheads when it comes to getting pussy), worry about receding hairline, and so on. As a truecel, you get closure and can focus on other stuff that might give fulfillment. But as a normie, there's always that rat race, so to speak, haunting every minute of your life.